SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am being asked to make an animal sacrifice!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this email from Cheif Priest of Asante Kingdom. I have not had any direct dealings with him before he is asking for an animal sacrifice from me. Shocked

Quote:
My Dear Brother, I am the Cheif Priest of Asante Kingdom, i am very much aware of the transactions you have in my country, about your consignment that was held in the airport and some security warehouse in ghana. My Dear Brother, I can help you with prays and you will receive your boxes and funds within 72hours without making any pay to anyboby, they will release your boxes to you.

My Dear Brother, the only thing you need is to make some sacrifice to appeal to the Gods of our land, you we need to buy the below items for the sacrifice.
1]One He Goat
2]One She Goat
3]Seven Candle
4]One Native Hen

My Dear Brother, if you can get this items, then all your problems are gone.This is message from the God's of our Land. Note that the problem you are having is from your family and your friends, they don't want your progress, but i asure you that if all this are done your will receive your consignments without payment. Best RegardsCheif Priest of Asante KingdomTel: +23427226****

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

does burning a candle mean you are sacrificing it or do you have to throw it in to the open active volcano?

Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you bought it at your local petstore, and have completed the sacrifice, so they should just get on with sending the boxes asap.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Careful cvb, he's trying to get a trophy pic out of you Very Happy Just tell him you did the sacrifices as requested and where the hell is your money.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd make him explain the whole sacrifice procedure, and ask him one question per email. He deserves to suffer for his stupid modality. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But how are you going to find a "native" hen if you aren't in the same country as the Chief Priest? I'm sure he's got one for sale so that you can complete your sacrifice.

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Brother, the only thing you need is to make some sacrifice to appeal to the Gods of our land, you we need to buy the below items for the sacrifice.

Make sure you know the identity and mythology of every God involved....in handwriting.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
BoodyBoo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you want the Gods involved to write their own biography or can they use a ghost writer?

If they use a ghost writer insist that each page is property notarized to verify that all the information is true. Be sure to indicate that you will not accept any writings from any false gods.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Looks like this mugu had an encounter with a church ritual modality.
All he wants its a pay back.

Tell the mugu you have the required materials for the ritual.
Ask him to send you detail instructions and if possible some photos on how to perform the ceremony.

Tell him to hurry and send the instructions as you can no longer hold off the goats from mating.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does the "Cheif Priest of Asante Kingdom" from Ghana have a Nigerian phone number? is supposed to be close to King Otumfuo Nana Osei Tutu II.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am being asked to make an animal sacrifice!

You mean he is asking you if HE can make an animal sacrifice on your behalf and take photos of it. Sometimes these idiots are unclear on things.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants you to send him money so he can purchase the implements of his religion.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would stick with SlapHappy ^^^ and send him also a load of animal pictures with every email to ask if this animal will do instead of his "she goat" as you can't touch those for religious reasons, make him download endless big pictures, at least you'll know he is not sending much them Smile

Now if you put the pictures in with the text and send him a "cleaned up" (= no data relevant to RL) MSWord document he'll have to download it all and save it if he wants to keep your (text) messages If you can do it in a PDF file he can't even delete the pictures.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had already sent this email to him.

Quote:
Brother,

Live goats are not all that common here. Does it have to be goats? Would sheep or pigs do?

Caron

And I do think that he has been hit by Church modalities before and is trying to use them to his advantage. If he starts asking me to baptise in milk I will know for certain. Very Happy

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon Jojo is right. The lad wants you to send money so he can buy the goats, etc.

What you need to do is quickly send him an email saying that you have made the sacrifice before he comes back and asks you for the money.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit

Actually I think you might be right. I will knock off a quick email saying I have sacrificed the animals while burning the candles.

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent back, a fairly graphic, description of the sacrifice I have made and I will see what the Chief Priest makes of it. I will not post my email here as it is quite graphic.

mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did receive the same email from that priest and asked him if he is doing sex with the poor goats.

No answer yet Crying or Very sad

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mathias,

He has not replied to me either, even before I went off script. I think we have a lazy lad. Damn.

cvb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic