SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is this numpty thinking?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a lad, no doubt. He writes my Myspace character, a lonely, gainfully employed, older, divorced woman:
Quote:

How're you doing"I guess your fine?I came across your profile and just had to let you know that it is by far the most imaginative and cleaver profile that I have ever seen (it's incredibly ordinary, really), If you do not find a soul mate for your daddy with this one, well then I just don't know what will work. You Sound GREAT.. Yahoo Msg is h3artd4d1942@yahoo. com Lets Chat

Here's his pic: Image

You know the first thing I had to do was ask why Wilford Brimley was interested in little old me? Laughing

Of course the lad didn't get it - and yes we've exchanged a few other emails so I am certain he's a lad . . . contractor in Africa temporarily and all that crapola.

My question is; what on earth could he be thinking using that photo? Come on!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though Wilford Brimley isn't a handsome man, he sure is a lot better looking than that.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the smarter lads are starting to realise that the more mature mugus are not going to believe that some 30 year old that looks like a model is going to fall in love after 2 emails, this guy on the other hand might Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to find these jerks on Myspace and warn the women they have on as friends. This guy had 5 women listed as friends. I have a Myspace account for my dog and I call him Merlin the Myspace Watchdog. I copied down all the names of the women on that dirt bags page and then logged on as Merlin and sent them all this:
Quote:

You are aware I hope that the Wilford Brimley look-alike named Bryan (http://profile. myspace. com/index. cfm?fuseaction=user. viewprofile=251761665) is not really who he says he is. He is certainly a much younger, black Nigerian, who is targeting older women for romance.

He will come on strong, persisting in an online relationship. He will chat you up in Yahoo. He will send you romantic emails and probably will want to call you to be certain you are really a woman. He will badger you to run your phone bills up to call him.

When he feels you are 'hooked' he will develop some mysterious illness or get in a terrible car crash or he will be held hostage by his hotel because his client has paid him with a check he can't cash. There will be a need for you to send him money by way of Western Union or Money Gram.

DO NOT DO THIS! YOU WILL LOSE EVERY CENT YOU SEND AND YOU WILL NEVER MEET THE MAN IN THE PICTURE.

He might also press your for your passwords, credit card numbers or your banking details, saying he's going to deposit money for you.

DO NOT DO THIS. HE MIGHT FLASH YOUR ACCOUNTS WITH A TINY DEPOSIT BUT THAT IS ONLY TO VERIFY THAT YOUR NUMBERS ARE ACCURATE. HE WILL NOT ONLY EMPTY YOUR ACCOUNTS BUT HE WILL SELL THE NUMBERS TO OTHERS WHO WILL PRINT AND FORGE CHECKS ON YOUR ACCOUNTS.

If you doubt any of what I have told you, go to scamwarners.com, or fakechecks.org.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM!

Sincerely,
Merlin

I hate that people get fooled and hurt by these creeps! One lady has already wrote me back and thanked me. I like baiting and being mean to lads, but to me, I think the best way to stop them is to educate people to not become victims.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL Great Post I agree with everything you have said, I would like to add -

Sun Tzu - The Art Of War wrote:
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will fight without danger in battles.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic