SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dying Man scam with Photos anyone want it?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mucs Remmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys , my first post.. I have a Dying man scam letter that came with real photos of some poor cancer victim in hospital. This crosses a line even for scammers.

Does anyone want to reply to this turd? I will just stuff it up and give him a victory. PM me if you would like me to forward the message to your catcher account. I can post the whole thing here if you prefer but I will not post the images.

To think I was starting to feel a little sorry for these bastards after reading some of the scambaiter stories.

It's now GAME ON!

cheers
Mr. Green
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mucs - unfortunately, it doesn't cross a line for scammers. Sadly, they recycle dying patient pictures all the time. Shocked

As you say, GAME ON! Welcome to Eater Very Happy

Sand Timer 25 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1014373">Mr. Scot</a> "Skipper has never communicated to us since the campaign event took place last year. we did'nt get a cent from that event either."
Sand Timer 24 months, <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119437">Mr. Uche-uka</a> "There is no way that I would have put in this enermous amount of time, work and money without being serious with this huge task ahead of building and running an orphanage."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Click here to donate to 419Eater</a>
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Mucs.

This type of scam is widespread, Dying Man, Dying Woman, Dying Child. And they all send pictures, usually the same 2 or 3 that have been pulled from the web.

If you are not running with it yourself them post it in the "surplus" forum.

Don't ever worry about screwing up a bait. It might seem like a victory for the lad, but unless you crack up and send him money, then any time and resource wasting you achieve is a victory for you. If he cottons on and drops you, then just create a new character, get a new email address and re-bait him. Good way of learning from your mistakes and trying out new tactics.

Trophies and Signature material will come in time, but they are just the icing on the cake. The real victory is to keep him hooked for as long as possible. Work on the basis that the time he spends answering your questions and trying to get your money, is time he is not spending on real victims.

Go for it and Happy Baiting.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic