SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Telemarketing?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had an odd thing happen and I'm wondering if any one you out there have experienced this yet, or even heard of it happening.

I've had a few missed calls on a Skype number of mine over the past two days. I decided to ring it back tonight because my details were supposed to get passed to someone I'm to meet soon and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing his calls. It was a Nigeria number I never had seen before, so I figured it must be him because every other lad I'm phone-baiting right now uses restricted numbers and most are in Europe.

So the lad answers.

I tell him I missed a few calls from that # and wanted to know who it was. It took me telling that to him a couple times to ring a bell. He asked my name and I said he was the one calling me and demanded to know what he wanted. It turns out that he got my number in a "Phone Directory" over there and was trying to track down dead relatives of someone with a surname that matches the first name of an old baiting character I used "Issac". I'm not running any baits with that name, and haven't in about a month.

I think my # is getting passed around Nigeria like a maga's e-mail would be. I have a sneaking suspicion it might have been passed to a lad within the scammer circle of the lads I sent on safari, but no proof of that. He just went into a whole schpiel about how I might be related to this dead person with 15 mil in the bank. Regular beginning script of a dead relative scam, but he called me instead of e-mailed Smile

Think I've been on the phone too much? Is my # on a bathroom wall over there? I feel like a slut Smile

Just wondering if anyone else you people know of has ever been cold-called with a 419 script opener from a random lad. I was a bit shocked, but he's now e-mailing me the details so I can check it out. Rolling Eyes

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Technically weve "always" been cold contacted.

Because more and more baiters are going "skype" the lads have learnt a whole new world is open to them.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Think I've been on the phone too much? Is my # on a bathroom wall over there? I feel like a slut
Well, pretty soon, it will say,"For a really horrible scamming experience, call Isacc at Skype number 5769937473."

hehehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic