SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Is love really blind?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
phantom_duker
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly new to romance baits, but I've noticed that quite of few of the vlads pics show ladies with wedding rings. These are supposed to be single, never married, and very lonely hotties. You'd think a real vic would notice that. No need to tell me not to slap them over that, because I don't. I just propose to them on the spot. Saves me from buying a ring. Very Happy

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this Russians you are talking of? I believe they wear a ring on what you would know as the wedding finger (left hand), but it means something different to them, something like a friendship ring, or just decorative maybe.. They wear their wedding ring on their right hand. I seem to remember Breddan Butter answering along those lines some time ago.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They wear a wedding ring on the 4th finger of their RIGHT hand. One worn on the 4th finger of their left hand supposedlly symbolises someone divorced or widowed, where they move the ring to the same finger of the opposite hand.

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, they're Russian, and the ring is on the 4th finger of their left hand.

-You are insulting us and calling us names,anyway its all good,all we have about you will be forwarded to the fbi,cia and the new scotland yard,we also work with the good morning America,we always for information of people to them and they air it on the programm. - 3fcc
-My wife is very worried about my present condition. Am now psychologically unbalanced. - H3enry R1card0
-All this your cook and bull stories will not help matter - nwa0l15a inn0c3nt
-i made a vow never to be rude to anyone one but yours is extra-ordinary. You abused me too much and its very very bad - the annoyed cheque lad
raiders_reciever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Western cultures a wedding ring is traditionally worn on the ring finger. According to tradition in some countries, the wedding ring is worn on the left ring finger because the vein in the left ring finger, referred to as the vena amoris was believed to be directly connected to the heart, a symbol of love.

In medieval Europe, the Christian wedding ceremony placed the ring in sequence on the index, middle, and ring fingers of the left hand, representing the trinity God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The ring was then left on the ring finger. In a few European countries, the ring is worn on the left hand prior to marriage, then transferred to the right during the ceremony. For example, a Greek Orthodox bride wears the ring on the left hand prior to the ceremony, then moves it to the right hand after the wedding.

some back ground info for you guys
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it seems to mean something more informal for younger Russian Girls. Breddan is from Belarus where traditions are extremely similar, he'll advise, although Wayne knows his stuff on Russian love scammers too. I'm certainly no authority.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
raiders_reciever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

neither am i, i recently got married and was told about the connection to the heart, and on wikipedia i found the part about some people wearing it on the right then switching it to the left during the wedding ceremony

im also no expert, just addin in some 2 cents
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ And you're very welcome to, I wasn't referring to your post, don't worry. I was replying to the OP and you got in before me. No biggie.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic