SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Love Lotto Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.sophos.com/pressoffice/news/articles/2008/02/malaga.html?_log_from=rss

....so it makes me so very happy when I hear they're getting what they deserve.

... but when I read this

Quote:
......suspected of making more than 19,000 Euros ($28,000) in three months

I know they aren't getting enough Gomer in their diet. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least that news story will warn a few potential victims.
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep at least one lotto lad on the hook at all times; it can get tedious Evil or Very Mad, but I read an article like this and it reminds me why I'm baiting in the first place.....

The seond place is..the fun Wink

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes SherlockHolmie - everyone should torture at least one Lotto Lad, it makes you feel good. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find they give up on me awful quick, they dont seem to have the patience to coax a dear old lady through the w u procedure Twisted Evil

Perhaps a change of tack.
Any suggestions?
I'll go after the next few who pop up in the inbox
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To straight bait Lotto Lads if you folloe Otterfan's excellent guide here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126285

and AgentOrange's brilliant ongoing bait here

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129646

you'll know all there is to know about straight baiting a Lotto Lad

When it comes to having some rip roaring non-straight baiting fun with more Lads than you can poke with a high voltage cattle prod - then I can help you with that Very Happy

I used to bait hundreds - now I plan to bait them all. I seek world domination of Lotto Lads. May I have more space for death threats - pretty please ? Very Happy

Don't worry - there are plenty for everyone, and I don't have time to look under every rock on the planet.

I run them using a script with a Dollar chop - Oga death threats - I get arrested - cross wire them to other scammers - I send them fictional laptops - I die - my executors ask them to submit a claim under my will and invite them to my funeral.

Amazingly - some follow me doggedly through it all and it's a joy to get some of their replies. One prayed for my salvation when I bribed the police to get free. I recall I pay Inspector Jack Reagan the bribe.

..... but when they catch on and realise they have been duped big time, that's when their hatred and anger rewards me with their true feelings.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic