SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Offering up a tattooed lad to any baiter that can handle him

View next topic
View previous topic

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody

I have been taking a long break from scambaiting and don't have time to fully pick it back up any time soon. I've been busy doing other things in RL and on the internet.

I'm posting here because I would like to pass off one of my best lads to a baiter who will be able to have some fun with him. I have managed to get some pretty good trophies from this guy in the past. He is one of my old church lads who has started emailing me again, after a long period of silence on his part. We exchanged a couple of emails a few weeks ago, but I have not replied to his most recent emails yet.

Here is the lad I am talking about
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103034
And some other work I have from him
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106291

To bait him, you would not need to have any relation to my fake church. The premise to this bait is that my church is very focused on promoting charity work, and he is now a member of the church himself. I could easily pass him off to a third party charity organization (of any type) with the objective of helping him setup his own charity event, of course with the promise of a big payoff after completing it. This would be the best course of action to take this bait, since he would be dealing with new people, under new rules and relationships. You could choose any type of charity organization and modality that you like.

If anybody thinks they could handle a bait like this then just let me know by PM. I will be able to give my lad a good story in order to send him your way. If I get multiple requests I will pick the baiter best qualified, since this lad can be a bit stubborn at times. I will also be willing to give short replies of encouragement to the lad if he pops off any emails my way during the course of the bait.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
rumbero
"Professional Liar"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ key

I'll take the lad off your hands. he is welcome to my church

Pm sent

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you back on the board Keyser! Hopefully you'll have time to come back at some point.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey jojo

I still lurk here occasionally to check up on the pictures forum and some of the safari threads. I'll probably come back to baiting whenever I can randomly think of some great new modality that I want to try, which will hopefully be before summer.

rumbero, I don't think I'll be able to get this guy into any more churches. He is already in my church pretty deep, so if anything, he needs to be steered away from the church.

Is anybody here running any good charity baits, or even just a money making scheme that can be spun into a charity bait? My lad is ready to be dropped right in.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic