SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Boris sending ME money??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't had this kind of scam before .. I told her to lend money from a friend, and I would pay her back once she's with me. She replied this:

Quote:
My girlfriend can't send money for me from her home. For her hard go to bank and send it to me, because she is invalid. She can give it to you and you will send money to me. Please, help us. I want arrive to your country soon. We find a way how we can do this. She will send money to your account from her home. You will receive money and go to Western Union or Money Gram office and send it to me. You can make new account, if you don't trust me. I don't need in your money, understand me.

Does ayone have a clue where this might be going?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess would be either cheque scam or account flashing - more likely the former.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a couple of vlads try this one. It was the account flashing for me.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tas - as you may know I'm new and baiting 3 vlads for my first ones. cheque scam I know. What is account flashing?? I've read bunches of stickies didn't come accross it(yet that is).
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They deposit a tiny sum into your account to 1) assess that you've given them real account information and 2) empty it out with fake checks drawn on it, later.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also they can have someone on the inside at a bank who finds a relatively dormant account. They transfer it to your account and you pay them, all well and good. Then the person identifies it or the insider reverses it to cover their tracks. You have lost the money.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or they just pay a fake check into it, then get you to withdraw the money once the transfer goes through, but before the check is spotted as a fake. Remember, it could be months before a fake check is spotted.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^

Ok that explains why she wants me to open a new account. I have to be able to pick it up instead of the phoney check levelling my debit balance Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tas - Wayne - OB thanks for the info. So in each case the result is that the law knocks on your door and tells you that you've won a set of chrome bracelets and a suite with bubba. Sad
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might not get arrested, but you may get sued by your bank. Mad

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^JMR - I agree. The 'I didn't know' or 'they said its legal and I'd be protected' won't fly either. You're screwed either way and chances are you'll never be allowed to have a checking account again. Evil or Very Mad
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that email came from someone called Luba right? the invalid friend lives in Perth , Australia and she plans to come out , or so the story goes.

has a nice mole on the side of "her" face too.

its actually a money laundering scheme "she" is operating. They transfer funds from some poor soles bank account into yours and you WU it too her. Then the bank will contract you and ask for a please explain.
I read somewhere about a guy she did it too a few times.

Not too sure how they get the original account details to send to you, perhaps
from those annoying account verification emails we always receive
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic