SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goofy stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am cracking myself up right now. I'm in a relatively new bait, it's a week or two old. We're going around and around about ID. My character isn't very quick, and it doesn't help that the lad is sending very verbose crap.

I just got confused by the last email he sent me, and included this in my email reply:

Quote:
Please write back and explain this to me slowly so that I can follow it
Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvinator did an article for me where my character - an older, slightly nutty recent immigrant with poor English - was in a WU and got caught in the crossfire when armed men barged in and started shooting ...

"They kill 3 mans! Bang Bang Bang! Very fast! But not kill me. I very scare. Bang Bang Bang! Very loud!"

One day I was asked my position on religion and was in the mood to ramble:

RELIGION: I tried a few. On one I had to stop and pray like 5 times a day which was really inconvenient during the Yankees games because there was beer on the ground that got me all wet and once I missed A Rod's home run which really sucked. Then I thought I�d be a monk and walk the earth like Kane. But than I found out they don't really walk the earth because then they don't have anywhere to get their monk mail delivered so they usually live in a really big monk house on a mountain. So I went to one of the monk houses and signed up. I'm not sure what the religion was because no one was allowed to talk so they couldn�t tell me but I signed up anyway. It was cool but I got kicked out because I was supposed to get up at like 4 AM one day and ring that big gong to wake up all the other monks and since they don't have power and my alarm clock battery died, I overslept and didn't ring the gong and all the other monks missed prayer and now they think they're all going to burn in monk Hell. They weren't too happy. Even though they wouldn't talk to me, because they couldn't talk anyway, I still knew they were mad because they were always giving me the finger. And, one day, someone put a hamburger into my monk food and I ate it. All the other monks got totally grossed out because I ate meat and they were laughing and pointing at me and pretending to throw up but it tasted pretty good anyway because I think one of them worked at McDonalds before he was a monk. Anyway, now I'm into voodoo. It's cool. Not only can I talk whenever I want, but I can curse people. It's fun to do it at the mall. I just curse away and watch everyone jump around like their feet are on fire. On a good day I can get the whole food court going. It's fun. I can show you how if you want. All you need is a dried chicken foot and some poop from an old girlfriend and a few waterproof matches.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All you need is a dried chicken foot and some poop from an old girlfriend and a few waterproof matches.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad(ette) told :

Quote:
but did you tell the lawyer how much you have and how much you are willing to pay him for his legal assistance. you should contact him now and inform him how much you will pay him ok.

Malcolm wsn't impressed:

Quote:
What the Sam Frick are you doing? The last thing I need is to give that two-bit chiseller any leverage!
Once I give even a hint of what I'm worth, he'll be licking his lips like a priest in a choir boys' change rooms.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went just a bit too far with this one, after 22 emails to Pastor Ballas, who was selling sanctuary animals.
Quote:
Dear Pasror Balls,

Oh, dear. i'm afraid i already mailed the payment slip at the post
office, to Waycool Ampersand. He must have received it by now. It
was mailed in a green envelope, with pink stripes. I remember that it
did have alot of numbers on it.
How big are these crocodiles? And will they eat my cat?
Regards,
Dana
He wrote back....
Quote:
Dear dana,

Expect your crocodiles in an evelope posted at the Cotonou port and thank you for the payment.

Pastor Ballas
hehe Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
duke_bruin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in a mood one day after receiving an ASEM from another baiter but fortunately when a lad replied it was sent to my box. The following brief exchange ensued.

Quote:
hello will,

how are you sir, i have not heard from you till now so i decide to send you an email again to hear from you about our transaction sir. please try and get back to me soon sir so that we can move ahead.

desmond.

Will was the ASEM Baiter. I sent Desmond this

Quote:
ok, but answer me this first.

One day a man driving a car leaves new york on a rainy tuesday afternoon traveling east at 75 mph. The next day another man leaves Cincinnati on a greyhound traveling due north and roughly 64.852 mph (the speed limit on that road was 65 mph and if the driver got another ticket he would lose his job). The wind was against him and it was overcast. These two travelers continued for one full week, stopping only for food, gas and sleep based on the needs of their individual circadian rhythms. The car had a license plate that read "IMA B8R". It was a new york plate, well worn as it had been in service for some time and had suffered many a sunny day. The greyhound had no plate since it was a dog and dogs wear pretty little dog tags.

Now the question is this (its a tricky one so pay close attention)

If I am driving the car from New York and you are the greyhound, what does your tag say?

So then he thinks real hard for two days and comes back with

Quote:
please do not understand what you mean at all , please let me known if you are ready to help me or not sir.

desmond.

So I clarify for him

Quote:
Desmond,

I was under the impression you were a professional in your field. I am simply asking for the secret contact password. Will told me that his contact would be contacting me and that the contact would need to be contacted with the secret contact question. I was then told that the contact would contact me and provide the secret contact answer to the secret contact question. Are you not the secret contact? Contact me and let me know. Will sends his apologies for breaking the secercy of your business but he had an emergency come up that required his immediate attention. I am his personal assistant sworn to the death to serve, honor, and protect his business interests. Didn't you get his message? Oh well, no matter. What do you need me to do?

Duke

No word since. Oh well.

Okay,what can i do so that all will be well.im ready to do all what you says. ~P4STOR~
guy you dey fuck up ok ~Faith Si@ko~
Please note the correct spelling of my name: ABANA and not BANANA. ~Mr. Manual Banana~
Point of correction, the correct spelling of my name is ABANA and not Banana ~Mr. Manual Banana, again!~
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Ladette was signing off "your queen". So when some acrimony surfaced, I decided to show who's in charge...

Quote:
look here; you're my queen, so that means I'm the king. The king speaks, the queen does what she's gorram well told. Those are the rules, so remember them.

I'm not really a chauvinist control freak, honest...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have heard nothing from my "agent" for a couple of days, and I my condom manufacturing character was starting to get a little frustrated:-

Quote:
I am currently sitting on 24 million condoms, and finding it very uncomfortable

What the hell am I going to do with 8 million of the cabbage flavoured ones?

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
A Lad(ette) told :

Quote:
stuff

Malcolm wsn't impressed:

Quote:
other stuff

Ooooo, Firefly character names! And here I went and made up one for my guy.. I'm still using the the first identity, these elaborate games are far to hard for me to keep track of.

I stopped for a while, but I might start up again. Deleted the entire gmail accounts contents rather than use a new one, so I could start fresh and not have old clutter.

...Makes you wonder how much of the stored data on the planet is just mostly useless crap. Probably most of it.

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired by Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, a recent loan bait has the guys looking for cash to do their first tour, but they are unsure of the band's name ...
Quote:
Mr Williams, my good man -

Whooo, seriously dude, you are ALL business. You need to chill and ROCKK OUTT! Henry will get you today. I'll figure out what to do about the cash.

So, man, I seriously need your vote on the band name. We are only telling a few people and it's a tie and we need one more vote.

Dude, you have the historic chance to help pick the name of the rockinst band of the next 20 years. Think how cool it would be if you were hanging out with your buds and you could say, "Yeah, Metallica. I picked that name" Too f-ing cool.

So what's your vote? Queen Anne's Revenue or Wylde Stallions

ROCK ON
Bart

At least I got a crack of off script ...
Quote:
You are Funny man,Any way i choose Wylde Stallions.
When are u making the payment.
Mr.Williams.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."

Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
32MBToolkit
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearly Beloved

Good day this evening and fine day last night.

I am so sorry that you are sick and dying.

Want to know if you are saved and going to heaven? Please tell me "YES."

I'm also sorry about your husband dying and I want to know if he is in heaven?

When I die, I'll look for you.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Can't wait to hear from her.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad to me
Quote:

For your information, I've again consulted the Lawyer and he still inform me that he didn't receive any mail from you as you indicated to me. And I will not at this stage look for another Lawyer because he is an acredited and competent/ trusted Lawyer who can handle this transaction successfuly.

Therefore I now resend his email to you so that you can re-contant him

Me to lawyer
Quote:
I was told to contact you by Mr William. He seems to think you are a trusted lawyer, I think that's an oxymoron.
Get back to me.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr O was not terribly happy about B@rt R0b3rt5 use of English (think Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure) ...
Quote:
Please i really want us to be reasonable about this transaction, as such you are advised to a little bit make this transaction matured if you can stop using your kind of english because this is an official issue.

So B@rt straightened up ...
Quote:
I have examined such document and read your request to make my communications in more proper legal english. I will endeavor to emphasize clear linguistics and proper use of nouns like "rock" and not to use nouns as verbs like in "ROCKKKKKK!!!", which while certainly true and gnarleyish doesn't really soundeth like a lawyer.

I have heretofore examined the appripriate contents for habeus corpus and other legal ipsum lorums. I am in concurrance that we are dealing with a most excellent financial transaction ...

The band has caucused and have concluded that, while God is indeed great, that is a pretty lame security question because everyone know what the answer is. We believe that under international money sending law (and after a quick phone call to a western union) that the SENDER (here inafter referred to as I or me) gets to pick the security question. So we will pick something that is more secure.

Please indicate your agreements to our terms and condition by signing here: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a slap, Mr O was more cooperative:
Quote:
As Your Satisfaction and Financial Success is Our Aim ...
Please indicate your agreements to our terms and condition by signing here: _ _ _ _ _ Mr. Michael Olajide_ _ _ _ _ _ _

32MBToolkit
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got a letter from the FBI - "Assistant Director in Charge Joseph Persichini, Jr Anti-Terrorist and Monitary Crimes Division", no less:

Quote:
Fellowing the petition recieved from Barrister Williams from London,Over diverssion of funds we are contacting you based on the information and documents tendered to us. We have done our verification on our FBI Identification Record with our Social Security codes,i would like to hear from you for justification as we will resolve this matter as soon as we recieve your reply starting your own side of the matter.
Be informed that the FBI will not fail to arrest you if we did not hear from you withine 48hrs since we have all your data as tendered by the complainant

[Emphasis added]

After an exchange of emails in which Mal was told that he needed to obtain Anti-terrorist and Anti-drug Certificates, and the FBI guy wrote:

Quote:
With regards to the comment you made. May i inform you that we are not threatening you what we simply brought to your notice is petition written against you by the mentioned attorney

Mal cut loose:

Quote:
The hell you haven't threatened me! Remember "the FBI will not fail to arrest you if we did not hear from you withine 48hrs"? That's a threat in my book, and I'm not going to let you pretend otherwise.

Let me tell you something. I served my country in Operation Desert Saber and had my weapons officer blinded by AAA. While time-servers like you were totally failing to prevent the WTC bombings in 1993, I was doing my duty in Somalia and took a bullet in the leg protecting relief supplies. I served in Iraq and was gorram near killed by an IED. I'm still carrying the scars of that - but when I found the White House had deceived us into going into Iraq, why that's when I left America for Australia. I'm never going to give up my citizenship, but I don't think I'm coming back any time soon. I served for 18 years, with three Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star, but at times I think we handed over the country to pimps and scroungers and blowhards. I hope you're none of those, Mr .

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to continue...

The FBI put me on to a lawyer to get my ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE and ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE.

Quote:
Those documents are Anti-terrorist and Anti-drug Certificate. The two essential certificates will cost you 2,550 POUNDS. A break down about it is as follows. ANTI-TERRORIST CERTIFICATE: 1,400 POUNDS ANTI-DRUG CERTIFICATE:1,150 POUNDS... You can send the charges to me through wetern union money transfer for quick withdrawal through my personal secretary...

Sounds painful. I replied:

Quote:
I think you've forgotten something - there's no sign of an invoice for the fees you're charging. Send them ASAP.

How often have I received a reply like this?

Quote:
The invoice for the payment shall come from the receiving departmnent once payment is made

How often have I replied thus?

Quote:
That's not going to happen, buddy - it's invoice, then payment.

But this was just smug:

Quote:
Be informed that i never asked you for job. you requested for certain services which i have told you what it takes to procure. I have equally told you the procedure. I am very comfortable man and will not be interested in you for any reason if not for the mail I got from FBI The choice is yours all i will do is report back to FBI and wash my hand off the entire transaction. It is beyond my immagination that invoice will be issued before payment is made. Probably, that is the way things are done in your country, Here either receipt or invoice can only be issued when transaction takes place. I want to believe that you are inteligent enough to know the procedure which is obtained all over the world. I can only ask you to mail and make your position known before I report back to FBI.

I owed him a slap-and-a-half:

Quote:
I never wanted you to take this job but the gorram FBI insisted. They told me to tell you to get me certain bits of paperwork. I don't care a hairy rat's ass for your comfort - what I care about is that you do your gorram job!
So listen again, you smug little lard-ass - I've done business with lawyers in four countries (Argentina, Australia, Mexico and the USA) and in every single nation, the accepted sequence of events is INVOICE - PAYMENT - RECEIPT - not just in my home country. I have no idea how you could think that an invoice and a receipt are one and the same.
I want to believe that the FBI would choose a lawyer with brains, who kept up with world's best practise, but it looks like they chose you instead.
Go tell the Feds I demanded an invoice - and tell me when they stop laughing at you.

Sand Timer x 7
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There is something on my mind that concerns me a bit. May I be frank with you?

Now this in itself isn't funny yet, but just wait until I sign my next mail with
Quote:
Best regards,
Frank

That mail then of course also won't contain my address, which is what he wants, already for 3 mails. I guess I may include it in the 5th mail, and later on decide that there's a spelling mistake. Or maybe I move a few days later.

Or maybe I'm just homeless and surf the web with the notebook I bought from the money I won from the Toyota-lottery...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... Also, I insist that you desist in calling me "mummy". I'm not your mother and I'm certainly not a well preserved Egyptian corpse. ...

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Vlad questioned whether I wished to continue writing with her..I wrote
(mispellings intentional)
Quote:
Dearest One Olga
Of course I wish to continue your acquaintance!! It is just very difficult for me to understand our point of view at times...but we new from the beginning that it wood be hard...I am an open minded sexually active individual, while you are a frigid prude.
I sometimes wonder also, if perhaps the translation of words and phrases is being done incorrectly, or not or yes.sew that my words and meanings get twisted by the interpretation. Be that as it may, by the by, I am in course of wish to follow thru with writing of you. The bait be fun!!! Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead, as the sayings go!!
yours
Bob
Laughing

She replied
Quote:
My loved Bob, I long thought yesterday of us and about ours relations, and it seems to me, that I have fallen in love with you.
Shocked

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put this in a separate post once, it bears repeating.

One of my first baits was the simple "Send me money, you get millions" bait, so I got to the point of sending a Western Union Payment. In order to facilitate this, I needed the standard question and answer for the security section. Never one to give the lad everything they needed, I liked then to be vague. When all was said and done, it read like an old Abbot and Costello routine. I've gleaned it from the emails and it went like this:

ME: I'm ready to send via Western Union, so what's the question?
Lad: What question?
ME: Exactly.
Lad: I don't know question unless you tell me!
ME: What's the question?
Lad: What question?
ME: Exactly.
Lad: You are making me angry! What are you asking me for?
ME: What question? What is the question?
Lad: I don't know how to answer that.
ME: I'll need that too.
Lad: Need what?
ME: Yes and also the answer.
Lad: You are not making sense. I will not play these games. Ask me the question or not!
ME: What is the question?
Lad: How can I give answer to question I don't know?
ME: If you would give me the question we could both decide on the answer.
Lad: How can I ask the question if I don't' know the question?
ME: Good. Now what's the answer?
Lad: What you mean good? What's good?
ME: Don't change the question on me.
Lad: I don't change question, I ask what you mean when you say good!
ME: Good question. Now all I need is the answer.
Lad: What's the question?
ME: How can I ask a question if I don't know the question?
Lad: You are playing games with questions and answers!
ME: We haven't decided on the answer yet.
Lad: Answer to what?
ME: Answer to the question. I need both.
Lad: Both what?
ME: If you're going to play games, let's start over. What's the question?

I stopped hearing from him after that. I think maybe his head exploded.

New Super Church/Charity Form added in Album #2. 39 PAGES OF PURE TORTURE
Album 2. - PDF's and DOC's: My Great PDF Forms can be found here!

Email me at [email protected]
Please put EATER REQUEST in the Subject to dodge the STUPID Junk Filter.

Deuzer's Make-it-yourself WU Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself MG Form
Deuzer's Make-it-yourself Bank Transfer Form
pony
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

voudoujoe wrote:
"They kill 3 mans! Bang Bang Bang! Very fast! But not kill me. I very scare. Bang Bang Bang! Very loud!"

This still cracks me up every time I read it.

pony
Marvinator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
It's not so much goofy stuff that I write it is what I say in real life. I will say things like "I sent for my weeks to shoes ago", or "why don't you go take a leaping fly". This usually happens when I am really tired or mad. My family has a catalogue of my bungled sayings and threaten to put one of them on my tombstone. :lol:

I have similar problems. I wear hearing aids. Ok, I'm not deaf, only certain parts of speech are affected. BUT most people around me feel that hearing aids make me somehow bionic and they dont have to speak clearly. When this happens, I usually hear something totally different than what they say. They also collect these wonderful lines and repeat them ad nausium, laughing at me all the while as if I create these lines for their amusement.

pony
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As sad as the story is, including current events into the bait always is good.
They can check on it if they like and it has no value for them at all...
Quote:
Please no worry. Have been flu here in Hong Kong. Many people sick, but now all fine.
Nobody die, except yesterday, but that was earthquake, but not in Hong Kong. No rumble here, all fine.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

, an Odinist like her previous incarnation , wasn't happy with her Lad always opening his messages:

Quote:
Dear Good Sister ,Good morning to you and your family in the name of God Almighty.

She told him:

Quote:
BTW - something that's bugging me - you always open with "Good morning to you and your family in the name of God Almighty". It's the thought that counts I guess, but since I don't have a family except my brother (who's serving overseas even now) and I'm not a Christian, it's pretty much wasted.

So he stopped using it.

Sand Timer x 7
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's giving me 30% and I want 40...............................
Quote:
You wouldn't give a nickel to watch a gnat eat a bail of hay.

Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to a pathetic hitman. He says he went back on the hit and reconsidered killing me. I emailed him back with:

Quote:
Obviously I wasn't that important to kill but good luck with your future ventures. I went and got my money back and bought a pistol with it, just in case you do decide to go back on your promise not to kill me. See you in hell goat-f*cker.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic