SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Goofy stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My newest baiter persona, , has a quirk - he transposes adjacent vowels.

In my last message, I tried to do that as often as I could:

Quote:
I wuold raelly like to be rich, but I don't want to be ripped off iether. Yuor lawyer is a racist turd who's trying to charge me twice the yaerly aernings of the average citizen of yuor cuontry just to get in the front door! He wuoldn't do that to a local but he wuold do that to a white foriegner, which maens that he's a racist in my book!
And when I raed this - But yuo and i know that the lawyer will not do any thing withuot us paying she/he up front fees, even in your cuontry - I naerly had to buy a new monitor! I told yuo how it's done here and yuo totally ignored me!
I just don't understand why yuo're defending that little waesel - I raelly don't.

BTW - the italicised phrase is a quote from the lad; I had to correct his spelling...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Greetings,

Major Boners' e-mail certainly did grab my attention, as I was unaware that we had any Boners' on Mars at this time. Please send me more details, as I find Major Boners' plight intriguing.

Awaiting Your Response,

En1d 4. B4th Esq.

I never did hear back from him.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 3 years ago a mugu scammed a poor women who was a quintessential victim - she didn't have a clue. Working with Eatyo Urgreens and Zed (remember them?) along with many others, we zeroed in on this lad and drove him nuts for months.

We published the bait in 4 parts. It is full of hilarious characters and lots of fun graphics. Some of the major players included Dr. Tim Bits and the Reverend Timothy Horton (Canadian joke!) and Sgt. Mungo Wank. The first part of "The Revenge of Lou Ellen" can be FOUND HERE

This quote is from Tim Bits inviting Alex (the mugu) to Canada:

Quote:
You know Alex, after this business is done, you must consider coming over to Canada for a visit. You will certainly be able to afford it and of course will be welcome to stay with my family. Big Chubby Lake is only 2 hours from Toronto and my home is situated right on the lake. I can see us now Alex, sitting on the deck overlooking the lake, drinking some cold Molson beer (my favourite) and you enjoying yourself getting down on my wife's beaver. Wild hot juicy beaver is our national dish and my wife provides an excellent meal (along with Spring vegetables of course). And you will be amazed at our wildlife here. We don't have as many large animals as you do but in Big Chubby, birds suddenly appear every time you are near.

And here is part of his reply:

Quote:
I have started eating your mother's beaver spiritually and hope to eat the beaver physically before the end of April 2005 by the special Grace of God when I will visit you people at Big Chubby
Lake Canada.

I know it is very old but this thread reminded me of how much fun baiting was way back then. I never laughed so much in my entire life Laughing
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Ladette wants me to claim her father's fortune from a security firm on Cote d'Ivoire... I had to ask:

<Arnie accent please>

Quote:
Who was your daddy and what did he do?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bokku Ga Kira
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was from Lun4 L0v3g00d, my latest "plagiarized" persona, trying to convince the mugu to send me a trophy pic as requested. Still, I think it's a funny quote with or without context:

"This was to ensure that you are an honest man; anyone can have a passport, John, even nargels can."
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Wong. I apologize for not calling you as promised. I wanted to call you this morning, but when I checked my phone book, I think I may have mistakenly listed you as Mr. Wing, and I just didn't want to Wing the Wong number.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wonder if I could ask a favor of you, my dear Lackwit (if I may so call you that). Could you act on my behalf for the barristers? I must admit I have a dreadful fear of them since my husband's funeral. You see, the barrister who was in charge of taking care of my dear Harry's will accosted me during the reading! As a fellow good Christian woman, you can imagine how offended I was by this!!! It affected me with a case of hysterics, and ever since I cannot abide barristers or walnut-paneling.

It gives me the giggles every time I read it. Especially the walnut-paneling part.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres one I wrote other day to a lotto lad Id love a lad cam to see their little faces light up when they read our madness Laughing

Quote:
Greetings and good tidings to you

Is it true that I hath doth wonneth ye lottrye?Pray tell this is joyous I have liveth in hamlet of Little Nobbin in merry olde England my coffers are bare I hath beggeth for alms, alas the jolly inn keeper Phi1leas Fe1cher at Ye Olde Chavs Head doth throweth me on street with all yon chattels.I prayeth to yonder monastery Brother Cadfael thee learned wise monk he sayeth fortune changeth like weather.
My breast is so joyous,I happieth like court jester in yonder Muggins Castle,joyous as a hog in pooeth.
I pray stout yeoman sendeth alms swiftly.
Blessings

G£nev1ve P£ndr@gon

He just kept to script so I sent this back

Quote:
Thankye kinde lord

Brother Cadfeal ye wise learned monk prayeth for I at yonder monasteryBrother Cadfael sayeth my fortune wouldst changeth St Swithens eve.I prayeth to ye pagan gods,burnigth twix fires at midnight on St Swithens eve.
Yonder messenger mail my fortunes hath changeth,I can now ryvengeth ye swyne that slayeth my husybande.My nubbins are noggin in joyouth ecstasye,my nameth you neede fore yonder bankyng lorde.
Nameth G£nev1ve P£ndr@gon
Husbande Nay he killde slayeth
Jobye servyng wench maiden
abode guardiane of Ph1leas F£lcher Ye Olde Chavs Heade

Thankye kynde sir
Prayeth stout yeoman send alms swiftly

My OH thinks im nuts tittering to myself on the pc Laughing
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A select cut from my loan application :

Quote:
Annual Income : £500 - 550
Amount Needed : Can I have 1 million pounds ????
Duration of Loan : I dont know. I will get a job when im older and pay you when I can.
Purpose of Loan : I want to buy an Ascari A10 ! and a football !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
sunnya
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After being sent a bank form by my lad to be filled in and sent back together with the money Shocked , I replied:
Quote:
But I don’t understand how do I send you back the form together with the money? I am puzzled. Shall I scan the money to show you it’s here?

Let's see if they answer...

"I am not an impostor and will never be an imbecile to descend so low as to spam or scam innocent people." - Edward Godspeed
"Your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality" - Michelle Obama
"Have you think and imagine if i was paid $1000 to kill you, the money that was paid to me can buy three house in the uk" - assassinate being
"you are here playing with a professional who has all of his men in your back" - assassinate being
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You really are very rude,you email me at 3AM! and expect me to reply.I do sleep you know,Iam a human.Are you taking amphetemines !! that would explain a lot of your behaivour.Apologise to me for your rudeness and manner,you silly little man,your getting my dander up.

Quote:
Dont sent me a diatribe either,apolgise in your next mail,it is only manners.
sgreenstreet
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I befriended a clown named Ernie. He was loads of fun and always had beer in his trailer. So I would come around after my shift to drink beer and play cards. One night I dropped by Ernie's trailer but he wasn't there. I looked around, and found Ernie making love to a large dog that he had trained as a part of his act.

I was crushed. I couldn't believe that Ernie could do such a despicable thing.

Later, Ernie told me that dogs crave that kind of attention. And that he did it only because it was a special reward for his animals when they performed well in the circus. I didn't believe him. I worked most of that night, loading equipment for the circus' next move. The trucks were all loaded by sunrise and I had several hours off.

I still felt rotten for the way that Ernie was behaving, so I decided that I would walk downtown to buy some beer and get very drunk. I didn't realize that this day was Sunday and that there were no bars or stores open that would sell me beer. I walked for several miles, and when I realized that I couldn't get a beer, I just sat down on the sidewalk and began to cry.

Actually, this piece of garbage was much longer. You can read it here. I don't think the lad read any of it...

Mortar x15
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first ever email to a scammer, which took place about two hours before I found out about scam baiting:

Quote:
F*ck you scammer! You do realize this sh*t is never going to work, don't you? You're wasting your time. Go do something productive and milk a f*cking goat!

I happened to be really pissed off at the moment because an apartment-mate of mine has been stealing and eating my food, which I had officially become sick and tired off. As a result, the lad got my anger directed towards him instead.

Never did get a response.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My most recent Lad is claiming to be a Marine in Iraq (though the picture that he sent is, IMO, a contractor). He sent some action pictures pinched off the web, one of which shows a nasty torso wound. didn't like that one:

Quote:
Also - that pic of what I think my brother would have called a sucking chest wound or a gut shot - eewwwwww, gross! Did you have to send that? At least you could have warned me!

Sand Timer x 7
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is beginning to piss me off:
Quote:
I am beginning to think that you are insane. I have told you many times that I do not now have the money, thanks to your incompetence and inefficiency and all you can do is shriek like a syphilitic parrot, “Pay the COT! Pay the COT!”. COT is not a proper banking term in the UK, by the way. In the UK, what you are referring to is generally referred to as a .

I have yet to hear a convincing explanation from you as to why I should pay a fee to a British bank through a British bank in US dollars. Every explanation I have heard so far from you would not deceive a mentally defective dugong.

No answer as yet.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We should go into business together, it's a fabulous idea! I've always dreamed of retiring from my company to start a wonderful Lutefisk restaurant in Arkansas. Arkansas is beautiful in the autumn months, and there are no Lutefisk restaurants that I could find while vacationing there all these years! Would you be willing to live in Arkansas?

She nixed the lutefisk restaurant idea. Crying or Very sad She wants to invest in my dumb weapons engineering and production company.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My mother's condition took a turn for the worse and she had to go back into surgery twice. They replaced several heart valves and were forced to removed her spleen and both of her appendixes. I was at the hospital all day yesterday and through the night.

My mother is a medical mystery. Laughing

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A peevish Lad prompted this comment from :

Quote:
You are probably the most stupidly stubborn man that I've ever had dealings with - and after training Marine recruits I thought I'd seen the most boneheaded dunces that humanity had to offer. I was wrong.

Sand Timer x 7
Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blackwood Con
That part about "both appendixes" was very funny to me. I will steal that line. I just thought you would like to know.

Great work, everyone!

thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a lad whose bank "invoices" get more and more bizarre by the iteration:
Quote:
> I will advise you to go through the two documents which one is from the bank
> and the other is from the interpol.About the CAT now the calculation is 0..1
> percent of the total funds and the amount that is surposed to be transfered to
> your account is $4,000,000.00 or GBP2,000,000.00 Pounds.
[CAT is Capital Appreciation Tax - changed from VAT, not applicable since I am outside the EU]

Dear Nefarious Moron [he hates being called Nefarious],

I have been through the two documents - so the total CAT is 0.1% of USD4,000,000 (actually, USD4,000,000 is GBP2,148,443.22 at today's rate of exchange, so make sure that this calculation is made correctly - I require a letter from the bank certifying this). [I have now several documents from the - I'm building up a collection]

In any case, this comes to USD4,000 - the "invoice" that you sent says GBP4,000 - twice as much as the calculation you quote.

Please send the correct invoice in GBP.

May I recommend a brain transplant? They can work wonders in cases such as yours. Ask your family doctor - the NHS can provide this service.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read a similar story re: icefishing on the internet a few years back. Heard they recently did this on Mythbusters. Took my own redneck twist ...

Quote:
I am sorry but Daddy and Gramma and Grandpa are back at the stress clinic today. There are these guy in black coats that have been like creeping around our double-wide for a while. And Daddy finally went to talk to them and then they started arguing and all and then Grandpa went all nuts and went to the shed and got some dynamite that they used for the levees when it was all flooded here and he lit it and started waving it around and everyone was freaking out and then Daddy grabbed it and threw it as hard as he could into the field and then Boomer, he is our dog, well, he was our dog, and he was a hunting dog too, well Boomer saw Daddy throw that dynamite and must have thought Daddy was playing fetch or something cause he went to retrieve it and came prancing back to the trailer just as pretty as you please with that lit dynamite stick in his mouth and then everyone REALLY started freaking out and chasing him to get the dynamite back and that scared poor Boomer something awful so he ran and hid under the trailer and nobody could get him or get him to come out. It was pretty much a big mess and now we need to find a place to stay tonight and Momma went to Walmart to buy us some new underwear and now we need a new dog too.

I will tell Daddy I saw your email.

Ladette

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy boi wrote:
The number you gave me is bad.
Awaits to hear from you.
There's nothing wrong with VP's telephonic apparatus.

A suitable reply was composed and duly despatched to the lad via the intertubes.
Quote:
Are you sure you know how to use a telephone? It's not black magic or voodoo; there's no need to sacrifice a virgin goat to invoke the marvels of modern telecommunications technology. You should ask the village idiot for some assistance in making a telephone call since it's apparent they're already helping you with your email.

voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you who know Lewis Black will appreciate the inspiration for this tale ...

Quote:
I swear you are a lazier SOB than the pro-golfer I dated. When his balls got dirty ... he wouldn't wash them. He'd just walk around with dirty balls. He'd play with his dirty balls. And he even wanted ME to play with his dirty balls. Ick! Sometimes I'd spit on them and wipe them gently and I know he liked it, but he would never wash his own balls.

Then after about a year even he didn't want to play with his dirty balls - but do you think HE washed them NOOOOOOO! He hired his own Personal Ball Washer. He was this little old man midget Ball Washer who went everywhere with him ... walking right in from of him, scrubbing and rinsing, washing his balls. Yeah, after that he had the cleanest balls I ever played with, but ICK!! - a man really should wash his own balls!! Elliot I hope you wash your own balls.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my earlier baits caused my Lad a near stroke.

He wanted me to send money via Western Union.

I waited a day, and then emailed him very excited, and explained that the money was on the way.

Of course he wanted to know the "MCTN" number. Thats when things went off the rail.

I explained that I didn't know what he was asking about. I explained how I had gone to the train station and handed off his money to the conductor. And the conductor hadn't given me a tracking #.

Turns out, I had gone to the Pacific Union train station. Not the Western Union. Ooops. I kept asking how the train was going to get to the UK.

He wasn't amused, and wanted me to get the money back...too late train left the station. Embarassed

He twigged after that exchange.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad with an aversion to leaving messages on answering machines insists 'I' buy a mobile phone.
An untenable proposition as Veronica's bionic ears are not EM compatible with mobile phones. How unfortunate Twisted Evil

Quote:
... You continually instruct me to purchase a mobile phone; yet I've told you time and time again they are useless, as the complicated electronics in my cochlear implants are incompatible with them. Even sending text messages won't work as the transmitter/receiver pair in my bionic ears causes mobile phones to malfunction. This is kind of cool, as when I'm travelling by bus or train, anyone within about 2 metres of me suddenly discovers their phones don't work. ...
All this fuss over a simple 10 digit number Laughing

So I "snail mailed" him the Westy receipt Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic