SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does my lad win a prize

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a prize for absolute dumbness? I have some documents which are to be sent by courier to me, and we've had a lot of problems getting the payment (WU doesn't seem to be delivering the money, he's suspicious of V1S@tr@ns, MG doesn't exist here, etc.

Anyway, I've just sent a bank transfer to him that was intercepted by Interpol. He now sends me a picture of my package. Fine, except that he's cut and pasted the whole bloody Google link that found the picture, so when I click on this, I'm taken to a site that talks about the delivery of a computer mouse from the USA.

The other illustrations he has sent me are from Wikipedia (UN logo - he gets confused as to whether the conference is UNESCO or UNICEF) and the DHL site - links intact.

Anyway, he's now begging to use V1S@tr@ns, which we will eventually do, after a few guarantees of risky-free-ness from him, following the visit to me at 3am last night by an Interpol Special Agent.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, very nice. Great job.

I am a little concerned about this though:
You wrote:
He now sends me a picture of my package

Laughing
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really find in amazing that the lads expect huge payouts for sheer laziness. I am less sure that many/most are intrinsically criminal, more likely that are just lazy and looking for $ for nothing.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B. A. Ware wrote:
I am a little concerned about this though:

It's all right, I won't show you pictures of my package if you don't want to see them.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic