SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dating tips for men...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in my inbox after trying to find my first phad to bait. Useful advice to all you cyber geeks who don't get out much!

Dating Tips for Men

Men who go out for dates want to look and act at their best, and are sometimes pressured to keep their girl while dating. Now, if you want the apple of your eyes stick with you like a bubble gum until the end of your date. I've put together this mini-encyclopedia of Dating Tips for Men.

DO'S

Observe proper hygiene. Clean yourself not just from head to toe as well as your wardrobe and foot wear.

Plan your date well. Think of different activities that can surely excites the girl not just the usual fine dining in a restaurant. With this, it can give her second thoughts that you are the type of a guy who is worth dating for!

Know her likes and dislikes. To give you an idea what ambiance and food she enjoys the most. This is also to avoid monotonous situation and conversation.

Be humorous. Women love a man who knows how to make them laugh out loud and can brighten up their day. Remember be sure to throw a clean and good sense of humor.

Let her feel that she's an extraordinary special in your date. Treat her not just a princess but a queen. You know, girls like to be pampered.

Pay the bills. To show that you're a responsible kind of person however don't expect for a return.

Act with confidence. Women adore men who are confident that can be their knight in shining armor to shield them when they're vulnerable.

DON�T�S

Checking the time every now and then. It can make the girl annoyed.

Don't be Late. If you hope to go out with her for NTH times.

Carrying your own chair. Too much impressing about your achievements in life can irritate your potential lady love's ear. Be enigmatic. Let her discover that you're the man of the hour. You'll see how amazed she is!

But then again, remember, whichever way you look at it, be sincere with your intentions to her in order to capture her heart and perhaps hear those sweetest "yes" soon.

Good luck in your careful search for love!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...Clean yourself not just from head to toe as well as your wardrobe...

Thanks for the advice.

So that's where I've been going wrong. I get the beautiful women into the bedroom department and they run their finger over me MFI flat pack self assembly MDF white melamine wardrobe, spot the dust, and then scarper. Good job they don't look inside it. Shocked Very Happy

If fact assembling flat pack bedroom furniture is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you lug them up the stairs after a few beers to steady your nerves for the rigours to come, lay out all their bits out on the bedroom floor, throw away the the instructions, and then just start screwing and hammering away like there is no tomorrow and hope that it all comes together in the end with nothing left over.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Carrying your own chair.
Question

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What you forgot to mention:

If she turns up for the 2nd date wearing a wedding dress...ignore all the above Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very informative Tasman,

I have long forgotten these tips.

The only one I remember from my dating days, always go for the ... perhaps another forum would be best for my tips Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo's alternative dating tips for men...

DOs...

Always date beautiful women. Believe you me, although they are harder work and more expensive than those that have fallen out of the ugly tree, but at least you can take them to the pub and introduce them to your mates without fear of ridicule.

Always carry your own chair on the first date. To ask them to carry it for you should be saved to at least the second date.

To create a good impression, always dust down your wardrobe at regular intervals-see my previous post.

Always open doors for them, especially on the way out the morning after after the night before.

Only date women called Carol. That way you can never get their name wrong and it saves embarrassment in any intimate moments.

DONTs...

Don't expect them to go Dutch on the restaurant bill until at least the second date.

Don't expect them to carry your chair until at least the second date.

Don't date anybody called Deidre. Your Carol will be extremely upset if you do.

Don't sleep on the wet patch.

Don't ever ever forget Valentine's Day. Send yourself a couple of anonymous cards just to keep your beloved on her toes. To really piss Carol off, send yourself a bunch of red roses with a card signed "Lots of love Deidre".

[Edited - for grammar]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, Tommo. Laughing Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
f fact assembling flat pack bedroom furniture is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you lug them up the stairs after a few beers to steady your nerves for the rigours to come, lay out all their bits out on the bedroom floor, throw away the the instructions, and then just start screwing and hammering away like there is no tomorrow and hope that it all comes together in the end with nothing left over.

Laughing And remember, always pick your bedroom flatpack furniture from Ikea. "Shagga" or "Bangbang" give excellent value for money but are frequently unavailable. Avoid "Soggi" and "Droopi" which look great in the catalogue but are very disappointing when you finally get them home.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gnasher wrote:
... Avoid "Soggi" and "Droopi" which look great in the catalogue but are very disappointing when you finally get them home.

Weren't they the two unlucky vertically challenged little people lacking in height stature that failed the fluffing audition for 'Debbie Does The Seven Dwarfs' because they couldn't reach? Shocked

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I believe that was "Tweaki" and "Flikki" - and now I'll get my coat.....

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always brush your tooth!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Tommo, if you ever write a book, I'll buy several copies.

God that's funny stuff.

Laughing Laughing
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you. My publisher will be in touch for advance orders...

Warning - watch out that blond bint (you know who you are) that writes those crappy adolescent wizardy flying broomstick-type novels, Tommo is coming very soon! Shocked Laughing And it won't be pretty!

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My $.02 worth -

Don't talk about your ex - lovers, wives, girlfriends. The red flags go flying and we start looking for escape windows in the restaurant's restrooms.

Don't talk about your sex conquests. Ever!

Smile

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Don't talk about your sex conquests. Ever!

When I finally have one, I'm letting everyone know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Okay we will let you tell us all about your minute of pleasure. Wink

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It lasts a minute???????????

Oh joyus occasion, I'll be over come

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So many rules- I'm so glad that I'm married.

Tommo wrote:
Only date women called Carol. That way you can never get their name wrong and it saves embarrassment in any intimate moments.
Don't date anybody called Deidre. Your Carol will be extremely upset if you do.

Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay . . okay . . . you checked your hygiene, shined your shoes, carried your f*king chair and then had to listen to the woman go on and on and on about her mother, types of wedding dresses and the only other date she ever had.

Okay she did have great casabas that jiggled when she giggled but that didn't even come close to making up for the DATE FROM HELL. Time to put some distance between you and this 'woman'.

But . . .stupid git you . . . she managed to wheedle your phone number from you during a moment of weakness . . . Now what are you going to do? You just know she is gonna call you and want to hook up again.

Not to worry . . . here are some most excellent excuses you can use to deflect the addled woman when she calls . . . . . . .

Try these:

I'd love to, but...

I have to floss my cat.

I want to spend more time with my blender.

I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.

There's a disturbance in the Force.

I'm doing door-to-door collecting for static cling.

I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.

I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.

I have to check the freshness dates on my dairy products.

I'm attending the opening of my garage door.

The monsters haven't turned blue yet, and I have to eat more dots.

I'm taking punk totem pole carving.

I've got a Friends of Rutabaga meeting.

My yucca plant is feeling yucky.

I'm touring China with a wok band.

I never go out on days that end in "Y."

I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.

I have to bleach my hare.

You know how we psychos are.

I have to study for a blood test.

I have to rotate my crops.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>You forgot..."I'd love to, but the wife won't let me". Shocked

caroline
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good One!!! Rolling Eyes
I'll keep my husband away to read all these tips Very Happy
Protection is better than Cure u know Laughing
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen. Most women secretly long to be knocked on the head and dragged by the hair into a cave.

I'm putting my asbestos suit on now.

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

beating

If you think you have found the one, worship the ground she walks on and do not smother.

How do you think Lovey has kept me? Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You do know why the cavemen dragged their woman by the hair dont you?

The answer to this one cant be posted so you will need to figure it out Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ i know i know (reasing hand)

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic