SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

hi

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
father patrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Welcome to the place that provides pain to those most in need of it.

Indeed my child.

May the righteous anger of the Lord be visited upon these low-lifes.

Surely all the days of their worthless lives the children of the Lord shall smite them from afar

So be it
So be it

Amen

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

father patrick wrote:
I've had a few Nigerian e-mails but nothing that could fool anyone. I do feel sorry for anyone hit by these scammers.

You would be really surprised. Hundreds, even thousands fall for these scams every day... the elderly, the not so internet savvy, the young, the vulnerable, the Father Dougals of this world. There are many, many people out there who fall for them, that's why we're here.

A very warm welcome by the way, anyone with that avatar is alright by me. Very Happy I'm a big fan.
Looks like you have read up, done things safely, and are ready to go, so have fun and enjoy!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
father patrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure you are right my son. However, I am bewildered at how anyone could be taken in by these frauds- not excepting the romance ones ( I'm guessing they are really good (and the victims extremely vulnerable)).

At present, after just two guest book signings, I have 3 lads on my case. None have replied, but its early days yet.

I can't wait to get my first hitman. I suppose I'll have quite a wait.

Thanks for the welcome

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ father patrick,

Look at it this way:

You're down on your luck. The wolf's knocking at the door and you're wondering just how the hell you're going to pay that next bill. Your mortgage company is sending red letters, the kids need new shoes and the car's in the garage with no cash to get it out.
OK, you may not be the brightest lightbulb in the pack, so when someone emails you telling you can earn thousands by doing a simple job on the internet, where's the harm?

Take a look at Employment scams. Hit someone in the position above with a cheque that they can actually cash, and let them feel the money in their hot little hands before sending it to the lad, and it's no wonder that so many people fall for scams. You cashed it right? So how can this be a scam?

You don't even need to be a complete idiot. Just somebody desperate enough to go chasing after a dream.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
WhackMeister
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I say Hi as well. Done some baiting in the past, but hopefully have more time for it now.

So Hi everyone! Very Happy

I shall aspire to maybe at some point reach the level of greatness displayed around here - awesome work guys!

My first contribution shall be the number in my sig. Until I've completely sussed the art of baiting, I thought I might try and help others in their quests.

father patrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[mod edit - removed full quote of post. Can be seen above. ^^ -SB]

Forgive me my son.

I sincerely hope I have not upset any parishioner who may have strayed beyond the boundary of folly. I understand how some of my parishioners may have come to b so misguided.

Let us pray, that the righteous anger of the Holy Spirit lashes the vileness of those distant dark hordes, and awaken in them, a countenance which is pleasing to the Lord.

Amen

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[Mod edit - removed full quote of post - can be seen above. ^^ No need to quote posts that can be seen easily - SB]

I too am awestruck at the professionalism and dedication I have seen so far, at this online tome. I hope one day, to at least, stand in Shivermetimbers toe-shadow.

Amen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic