SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone seen this? Lad gives WU info that checks out online

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting a lad who is using a new (to me) modality: He tells me my overfunded contract money is already at WU. I just have to pay $250 to him in order to release it. As proof he gave me a Sender Name and MTCN that, when I look them up on WU.com say, "Awaiting Pickup By Receiver."

Anyone seen this before or know what he's he up to? Obviously, there can't be money there. (But it'd sure be nice to pass that info along to other lads to get them to visit WU.)

Thoughts anyone?

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bet you he won't give you the security question after you pay the $250. It's just to make it look legit.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If his WU payment is trackable online, what would stop a legitimate businessman stopping the payment and deducting the $250?!

It's just a convincer.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Report information to the mods immediately. This may be a transfer from another victim to the scammer.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I've seen it once and BRUIN is 100% right. My lad told me that he found a financier who would take 80% of the original bill (some trunkbox job). To make my victim character happy he sent me the MTCN and name of the payment the financier has sent. Investigation (in my case just typing the name into google) on it revealed, that the financier was in fact just another victim (a real one Crying or Very sad ) and at least I could warn that one not to send anything more.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DO NOT pass this on to another lad. They will use it to their advantage in a scam. Bruin is correct. Some vic sent them money they have not picked up yet. They are using that on their other vics to show the funds are "out there" to be picked up. So if you get it from lad A and pass it to lad B then lad B will use it on real vics to get real money.

Pass the info to a Mod for quick sorting.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This may be a transfer from another victim to the scammer.

Possibly. But WU.com shows it as "Awaiting pickup," and has been that way for a couple of weeks. If that were money from a victim to a lad, I'd think the lad would have picked it up asap.

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do this from time to time, I have seen a couple recently doing the same thing, which is solely to convince the victim that funds have been sent to them, now can you pay the fee blah blah blah. Auction site scammers have done the same thing before.

It goes without saying that you should not use the MTCN and senders name to give to other lads you are baiting, they will re-use it on their victims.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first reaction also is it's a victim. It could also be a plant - lad either sent a small amount to himself to generate a real tracking number, or has a crooked accomplice at local WU (gasp!) who entered a fake transaction.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen it, too. It's becoming more and more popular. Like the others said, report this to the mods.

They are using real vic information to convince others to send money.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bucky wrote:
If that were money from a victim to a lad, I'd think the lad would have picked it up asap.

I agree. And in my case the lad had picked it the next day - so it was too late for the victim to recall it Crying or Very sad . If he does not pick it, this is a clue that he cannot do so. So perhaps one of bohigal explanations will cover this issue. Perhaps the victim did not give the testquestion or he is to shy to go to the Western Union outlet himself. Post it to the mods, if its a real victims payment, perhaps it can be recalled in time Exclamation

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic