SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigeria and Ivory Coast Richest countries in the world?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HaveFaith
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man Nigeria and the IC must be two of the richest countries in the world. I never know of another country who had thousands of trunk cases in security companys that hold 20 million each.

Just thinking about how stupid it sound makes me chuckle.

na your papa you want do wash wash, you be small boy wa dey lean g and e nor go pay you. fool

Free Pastor Frank
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the thousands of contractors who are each owed millions of dollars.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or the high number of multi-millionaires with no close relatives who die in a horrific inferno on the Sagbama Expressway.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also let's not forget the many businessmen who die in air disasters and leave millions of dollars in West African banks...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And those poor neglected orphans in the refugee camps...think of the children!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must remember though a victim does not know that. As far as they are concerned they have been picked and singled out especially or by good fortune for some grand prize; over invoiced contract, deceased's estate, lottery (etc). Even when confronted with other similar Emails some victims, usually those who have already lost a substantial amount of money, come to the conclusion 'they are all fake but mine is real because....)'

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um... we know that, but it's still fun taking a quick step into the Muguverse for just a moment.

Sand Timer x 7
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An English expat in Germany, Trevor Dykes, runs one of the oddest anti-scam websites I've ever seen. Well worth a visit.
http://www.how-to-become-rich-dotcom.de/
Trevor Dykes has calculated, among other funny statistics, how rich he'd be from al the scam offers he has received over the years. By now, he has calculated, he's the 11th largest economy in the world. Shocked

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Something similar here this guy totalled up how much he would have made from the scam proposals he received in a year, it came to $5.497 billion.

http://www.nigerian419fraud.freeserve.co.uk/first%20year.htm

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic