SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A new approach I'm trying.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a bit of a read, but this is something new I'm trying with my lads. I'm slightly worried it may educate them a bit, but I think the means justify then end.

THE START OF THE BAIT IN RAR FORM

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fun to out them. You can get more interesting information from them. It also frees you up to be able to openly discourage them from scamming - not that it would do any good - and you can openly express real world contempt for their whole business.

My only downside has been with one particular lad who told me all his secrets and I thanked him and promised to remain his friend. He made that mean we're getting married. He's still scammin me, so now I'm reaaaalllly screwing with his head.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We're both sort of experimenting with the same thing, I think. I outed a lad about 2 months ago - after I'd toyed with him for about 3 before that. I've sent him fake packages and had another lad (baiter) come in an chop his dolla and made him jump through all sorts of hoops before I finally got bored with him as a scammer and forced him to give up his scam.

He's the same lad I've mentioned above. We chat online all the time and I have never forgotten who or what he really is, but he's completely immersed in my story and in who he thinks I am - and that's his ticket to a better life.

So tonight, emboldened by Wayne's experiment here, I've pressed my lad even further and got him to admit that he's still scamming other women with his former identity, even though he's got me (so he thinks) as the love of his life and his real identity (and he has given me enough proof that I believe I am dealing with the real guy). He couldn't keep up with me in chat, so I can't print out a log here, but I can relate to you some of the things he's told me tonight in an hour long phone call (on his bill, not mine).

He says his life is hard there. There is no way to get rich and support a wife like me. That he wants to come to America and he wants a better life. He wants to be a better person. He says he knows of no other way to get what he wants. It's too easy for him that women fall for the nice looking white guy whose picture he uses. He tells them what they want to hear and he's their friend. They want to pay him money for this. As soon as he gets enough money to come to the states, then he promises to stop.

He said he knows it's not nice what he's doing but that he's afraid he can't stop. He actually compared it to the thrill of winning at gambling. He begged me to forgive him and promised me that he'd try to stop - if I wanted him to . . . but he doesn't really understand why I want him to because that means that it will take longer for him to come to me.

I kept telling him I don't want him under those circumstances (LOL, I don't want him under ANY circumstances, actually) and that I wanted not only for him to give up scamming but I wanted proof. Then he offered to give me his account names and passwords so I could check up on him when ever I wanted. I said that would be good and he rattled them off in rapid succession and with his thick Nigerian accent, I swear I couldn't understand a single syllable. And then his phone went dead. Evil or Very Mad

I'll get the details from him tomorrow and I will go a check out his story, but now I am at a loss for what to do for an encore. Obviously I haven't been wasting enough of his time to keep him from other victims. I've cost him some money with months of all nighters in a net cafe, his now private in home net connection and his cell phone bills, but I think his family is fairly well to do by African standards anyway. The whole bait seems pointless now.

All I can think to do now is dump him and tell him I am doing so because he is not an honest man and if he will lie, cheat, steal and hurt other women with his greed and lame justifications, then he'd do it to his white, American wife too, eventually. Maybe he'll change? No, I'm not kidding myself.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic