SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad has a gift for small talk

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The newest love in my life, Susan, is very obviously new to romance scamming. One thing she hasn't yet mastered is the art of conversation. Yesterday I asked her:
S0 Soo Mi wrote:
What is it like in Senegal? When you come over here, I want to be able to make you feel at home. What is the weather like? What food do you eat? What names do people commonly have? What animals are there?

Her answer?

Susan wrote:
What is it like in Senegal? SENEGAL IS NICE PLACE BUT SMALL COUNTRY When you come over here, I want to be able to make you feel at home. What is the weather like? WE HAVE WARM WEATHER HERE What food do you eat? AFRICAN FOOD What names do people commonly have? MARIA , AMINA , JOY FAITH, ANN What animals are there? GOAT DOGS SHEEP CATS.

Gee, they eat African food in Africa? Who knew!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised he didn't say they have "African names" and "African weather" as well. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how she answered it Q&A style Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't there a Form somewhere that has to be filled in? Laughing

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic