SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russian security services to the rescue!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poor-R
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I play with the odd Russian romance scammer and this gem popped into my inbox today.IP address says Austria?
-----------------
Good day.
We are glad to inform you, that in the Russian security services have made a decision on creation of division.
Division RK.Qualified employees FSB. (security service of the country) have entered into a basis of employees.
Under the order of the president of Russian Federation V.V. P u t i n: has decided: to create and provide financing
division RK. For finding-out, revealing d a t i n g s c a m m e r s: in territory RF. The problem of disclosing and
revealing of swindlers in Internet, becomes complicated absence of the dissatisfied party. Since 2000 in Russia
it is fixed more than 3000 cases of swindle by the Russian, criminal groups. But only a little they them have been
opened. And only for the reason, that the deceived men had shame to arrive to Russia on litigation.
And for this reason division RK is created. For the prevention of a deceit. For aintenance of the present
acquaintance and correspondence. The purpose of our work is check of databases. In division RK one of the best
experts in the field of Internet work. The whole staff of employees to work on processing of the information which
we every day receive.
Why we have addressed to you. In the first we have obtained your data from lists on dating site. If you now
have correspondence in one or several women from Russia we can help you. We know, that 80 % of Russian
and Ukrainian women ask the financial help. Not to the bill of exchange your money in empty. Be convinced,
that your girl is real and only then trust her and if there will be a desire, help. We wish to protect you from waste
of your money. And so how. You send us:
- e-mail your girl;
- her full name;
- City.
- your name and e-mail. (for a feedback with you.)
Do not overload us with the information. Observe accuracy in registration of your application.
We process received information in current of 5 working days. And after that you receive the full information,
concerning your woman. You do not need to pay that, we do not collect money. We perform our work on the basis
of the decree of the government. Even if you have correspondence with many women can give them on our check.
It for maintenance of your safety. And an obstacle of undermining of authority of our country in a world level.
Center of the Safety closely cooperates with an information server Google.com
Data for processing by our Center of the Safety.
Send on E-Mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Major FSB. chief of division RK.
Mr. Belov K.I.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to know the FSB use Gmail addresses too. Rolling Eyes

Thnaks for posting this, it's a new one on me.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems we all draw the same conclusions Smile

This one was posted yesterday:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129918

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL.

It's interesting that the Federal Security Bureau and the Vladettes are using the same translators!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being sent out to a lot of mail accounts who were in contact with Vlads.

IP details are really interesting Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic