SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bitch Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as the title says, come and bitch away Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UK, weather, pissing rain. It's supposed to be summer.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Motorcyclists who do wheelies down the high street. No, we DON'T think you are cool when you do it; we think you are wankers.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK.

My bitch:

I'm also growing very tired of the constant threadjacking by the same members over and over again in order to get their funny/witty/competely irrelevant comments in while completely ignoring the OP's orginal question or comment.

This shows a lack of respect for your fellow members and, as some of you may have noticed, will just be culled out of the threads and banished to the realm of Deleted.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

same goes for Chelsea tractors drivers who over take you on a narrow lane when they have half a chance, then get stuck behind the same bus you were behind for the last 2 miles

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The cyclists that have the really expensive racing bikes and the gay shorts who insist on riding on the roads 4 abreast even though this country has cycle paths on every bloody road, i had air horns fitted to my Mini especially for those tossers Evil or Very Mad

pony pony Mortar x18
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<----- Ok.. The bitch is here. Cool

EDIT: OHH!!! You mean complaints.. Embarassed

Ok, here's mine. SUVs, sports cars, souped up (crotch rocket) motorcycles, people driving and talking on the cel phone, women (and sometimes men) putting on makeup/plucking stray hairs and other stuff in the car while driving. Rolling Eyes

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My main bitch is people who pretend to be better, smarter, richer, etc. You don't impress or fool me. I prefer just being myself, and wish they would too.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ TS, I hope I don't do that... Do I? Embarassed

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never bitch! Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Reprob8
DIGITALIS MAXIMUS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Neither do I...I'm sort of a kind, dainty, gentle butterfly when I think about it.

starstarstarstar
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BMW-drivers, people (open for discussion) who feel the need to beat people up at the football ground, lane-hoggers, tourists...

and that's for starters...

crime doesn't pay... but the hours are good !

Early to bed, early to rise
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
- and a milkman -
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobo419 wrote:
tourists...

??

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
spoilsport
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TS: Embarassed I hope i did not do that......if i did, sorry!

my personal bitch at the moment (easy, since I am suffering a depression IRL) my boss, my work, my parents, the bloody weather, the lads who don't listen, motorists who drive up to your rear bumper to make you move off the overtaking lane and never get caught by the police, and then I get a ticket for going 7 kph too fast.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I am off, I am going to demolish a building or something, calm my nerves...

-"Today I went to see my doctor for medical check and he placed me on a six house bed rest" -Gen. Bry4nt J0hns0n
-noobies: click here
DarnSnatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

***** vauxhall astra, i'm restoring a car in the middle of the street and it's raining in portugal as well, what happened to the summer anyway? :p
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
UK, weather, pissing rain.

From today, I will never bitch about the UK weather again.

Some poor man drowned in the town where I used to live. He got his leg stuck in a gate trying to help divert flood water away from his grandfather's house. Firemen were unable to save him from the rising waters. Crying or Very sad

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@craig007 : yep, hate them.... bloody annoying breed. Should be shot on sight.

I live in a city which is infested with them, and they all assume, because they spent a few dollars/quid/yen/euro to get here that every inhabitant of this city is a free tourguide/walking yellow pages/multi-linguist....

For every 'normal' (read : polite, non-assuming tourist, there are 20 that make you wish you'd completed that karate course.....)

Running the risk of being slaughtered here ; the English and the Americans are the worst : the English because of their drunken antics and assumption that EVERYONE speaks English, the Americans because of their ignorance and self-esteem. Don't get me wrong, I'm not generalizing and am sure that most Americans are ok people, but why does it seem that only the morons spend their vacation in Europe....?

.. ready for the beating here..... (hiding underneath my blanket)....

- and a milkman -
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just watched the UK news, thats some serious shit you guys are going through so i�m having a bitch about UK weather as well.
Stay safe

pony pony Mortar x18
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my wife

she a bitch

Wink

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Iwan Zukmiov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bitch? Better said Bitches

All religions... Too much rubbish in the world due to the name of any god. Too much people dead in the name of God. Religions are BS. Today a Girl (muslim) was shot dead at a train station very near to where I live by her man... because she probably did something that was not approved by the book. The idiot who shot her killed himself too. A Jehova girl died couple of years ago in the hospital in the same town simply because her parents did not allow blood to be given to the girl raising her survival chance to 80% because the Jehova Religion does not allow to get blood from others... If you were not religious it would be called murder... I'm not even talking about all the wars started in the last 200 years due to religion. Religion is a bad thing.

Governments. Too much stupid things are thought up by governments. And the result is that worldwide a lot of really bad things happen due to the decision of governments. The G8 was just a big joke... everybody there wants something changed as long as it doesn't happen in their period of duty. Weak gits.

Anti Smoking law in Cafe's, Bars and restaurants. Being a smoker myself I can say that when this law is pressed through in Holland Illegal bars will pop up in the whole country where you can smoke freely. Everybody got their joys, their habits (how bad they might be) their uses and the government makes it a crime.

Neonazi's.... pretty much the lowest of the lowest life form on this earth. Close to where I live they had gathered to make a huge fight against some ethnic group which was in the eye of the neonazi's of course the cause of everything they didn't have. The police made a good effort in keeping out the fight in the city... when the Neonazi's could fight... they made a trail of destruction through the whole city causing 1000's of euro's of damage. If you are not satisfied with your situation then get from your lazy ass with you idiot bald head and get a job and make money to get a better situation instead of moaning that the jews, Morrocans, Turks, Chinese, Black guys whatever are the problem of the world.

The lame actions of the police in the area where I live. Constantly giving me tickets because my bicycle light isn't functioning... Well they are right there... but sadly they are the cause of that problem themselves because they refuse to guard the parkinglot where I park my bicycle at the station so idiots (probably the same Neonazi Workless twats) can ruin it... happened to me 7 times in one month and stopped repairing my lights. The police rather stays away from the places that really need attention from the boys in blue and prefer to get the real criminals who ride their bike without light.

There are a dozen more things that really frustrate me from time to time. At the moment I'm not going to bother you with them... but sometimes I really feel the urge to kill the inhabitants of a small village. (Which I don't do of course)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate beer zealots. You know the type. These are the assholes who are all impressed with themselves about their quasi-knowledge of beers and if they see you drinking anything that they deem unworthy, they call it out for all the world to hear. "Oh! Your drinking [insert name]? How can you drink that? You should drink a real beer like this one. I am so impressed with my vast knowledge of beer that I am erect." Yea? Really? Well, you should go F* yourself then.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobo419
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@remmy223 : true ..... Life's a bitch and then you marry one... (the other one is "Life's a bitch and then you die"... but I s'pose they're the same...)

- and a milkman -
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iwan Zukmiov wrote:
My bitch? Better said Bitches

I 100% agree with you on religion, couldn't have put it better myself.

Same for Governemnts

Anti Smoking law- I agree with the law, as a non-smoker, I hate the smell of smoke and I don't exactly want to kill myself with second hand smoke.

The lame actions of the police in the area where I live- Agreed!

@remmy223 & Bobo419 - Yep, I have a bitch and two pups!

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
aye me to and one of those pups is a little bitch too.

my biggest bitch at the moment is anglo american politics.not saying anymore before i get warned or banned as the subject is frowned upon.

nuff said

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Miss Behaving
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My awful job! Rant time!

Our new website went live but our *-for-brains implementors didn't bother to copy all the old usernames and passwords to the new site. I've been fielding angry users all day, and the dev team have to be pursued, called every five minutes, and told EVERY STEP OF THE WAY what to do. Evil or Very Mad

Why the hell are these ass-clowns still in business? They couldn't deliver a letter to themselves. Rolling Eyes

And I had to tell a freelancer today that he's not suited to the work, is going way too slow, and we can't afford to keep him on Sad He's kind of nice, but I knew when I trained him it might not work. It sucks.

And someone yelled at me today because I had to cancel an event less than a week in advance. My procrastinating boss kept saying he'd go.. someone would go... don't cancel yet... then I had to do it and got shouted at for something not my fault.

thankfully I start a new job in three weeks. Sadly I have three more weeks of this crap! Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic