SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait this POS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when you think nothing will surprise you with these guys one comes along that makes you certain that any pain given to them is just totally deserved.

Senario: standard ATM card scam but I made a mistake on the form an filled in 13 instead of 31 for age...then got this back immediatley off script...

Quote:
Dear , we are very sorry that you did not qualify to benefited from our ATM CARD porogramme.
Your age disqualify you as you can see that you did not reach the franchise to do any tramsaction at you age.

If you will like us to partially send you the ATM CARD, can you send us $150 US DOLLARS through Wester Union Money Transfer?
I will arranged the card to you my self through DHL, and it willl get to you within 24 hours.
Moreover you can use it to withdraw money at any ATM MACHINE.

If you accept to pay the amount above, send us your pass photograph immediately so that we use it to arranged the ATM CARD for you.

So I replied..

Quote:
Really that is bad I am too young for most things.
What does the partially send mean?
How can I send money to you via the internet?

and got this...

Quote:
well what we really mean partially is that my company must not know about isuing you ATM CARD,
you will have to use it wisely, you will keep it and nobody will know about it.
Please don't tell anybody about this okie,
because they may steal the code from you and you will not be
able to use it to buy anything or withdraw money.

Did you have any bank in your area operating western union money transfer, go there and say you want to send money to your friend in nigeria,
they will give you the form to fill and the money simple, after you send the money, you tell us the mctn number,
the security question and answer. just like that, if you are ready,
use the information below to send the money today okay. Before the ATM CARD pin code expire.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS INFORMATION:
RECEIVER NAME:..........
CITY;....................................LAGOS.
TEST QUESTION:..............WHO MADE YOU?
ANSWER:.............................GOD.
AMOUNT EXPECTED:........$150

Please take good care and don't tell anyone.

Told him I have saved 100 to buy a new bike and will see how to get more money.

Message headers as follows:
Received: by 10.86.27.11 with SMTP id a11cs505168fga;
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:09:38 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.115.109.1 with SMTP id l1mr451311wam.136.1201676977371;
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:09:37 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n8c.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com (n8c.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com [203.188.202.138])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id z20si13289523pod.4.2008.01.29.23.09.35;
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:09:37 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 203.188.202.138 as permitted sender) client-ip=203.188.202.138;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 203.188.202.138
as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.
[email protected]
Received: from [202.43.196.224] by n8.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2008 07:09:35 -0000
Received: from [217.12.4.215] by t1.bullet.tpe.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2008 07:09:34 -0000
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by t2.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2008 07:09:33 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.114] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2008 07:09:33 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp203.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 30 Jan 2008 07:09:33 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 91019 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jan 2008 07:09:33 -0000

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooo he deserves serious lad pain. I get really steamed when I see them going after kids. I had a lad who was going after someone he thought was a 16 year old girl, which torqued me off but good as I have a teenage daughter myself, and to think some MAN was telling her to lie to her parents and steal money from her Dad and send it to him...grrrrr Evil or Very Mad So I roped in a few other baiters to get him, and he is currently spinning his wheels like crazy.

If I wasn't so embroiled in other baits already I'd go after this pig...but I just don't have the bandwidth. So...come on, other baiters...jump on board and bait the crap out of this dickwad!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent... i'm on it!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Target acquired... email sent.

Hopefully I can put him through the wringer too.

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
maureensock
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to email him too, but how do I go about it? Can I just email him out of the blue? What was his original message?

Thanks
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@maureensock - just say, wow! I got your email, and I'm interested. tell me more, ok?
or something like that. Smile Welcome to eater!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still around and off script too

Quote:
ATTN:
We all hope you have really understand our Logic now, you need to act fast now. Please dear send us the money in time, so that i will arrange you ATM CARD and send it through DHL to you. We all have a lot of money to cash from this card, you will be happy at the end of this transaction. Please I told you once keep it secret don't tell your friend they steal the code from you. Go to any western union money transfer or Money Gram, and send the $150 immediately we get the money we will send you the ATM CARD straight away dear. if you ready to pay the money let us know so that i will give information you will use to send it.

my slightly confused reply

Quote:
Ok i will try i am not sure what a western union money gram is as i could not go there as the bank was closed ofter school. is there a different way to do this as i took my dads credit card from his wallet last night and can send you those details if you like

Got this 10 mins later he seems a bit eager to please..

Quote:
DEAR , WE REGRETED THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION OF SENDING THE MONEY TO US. MY COMPANY IS GOING TO CROSS CHECK ANY ATM CARD THAT IS NOT ACTIVE FROM THEIR DATABASE ON THE 2ND OF FEBRUARY 2008, IF THEY FIND ANY CARD NOT ACTIVE THEY WILL DEACTIVATE IT STRAIGHT AWAY. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THIS MONEY $1,500 US DOLLARS IS IMPORTANT TO YOU AND ME EVERY DAY.

WELL YOU CAN SEND THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO ME, AND LET ME TRIED MY BEST ABOUT IT.

DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO? YOU WILL PREPARE A LETTER THAT YOU WILL SEND TO ME AND KEEP THE MONEY INSIDE OF IT, WRAP THE $150 US DOLLAR INSIDE THE LETTER AND TAKE IT TO DHL COMPANY OR FEDERAL EXPRESS COMPANY SEND IT THROUGH THIS ADDRESS BELOW.

WRITE THIS NAME ON THE LETTER______________
116 AKA RAOD,
AJANGBADI, OJO- LAGOS
NIGERIA.

PLEASE DON'T LET MY COMPANY BLOCK THIS ATM CARD, IF YOU ARE FAST ABOUT IT. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY. IF YOU HAVE SEND THE LETTER LET ME KNOW OKAY.

REGARDS

ATM SEC.

Could this be a real name an address for this lad? Potential to send some other dollar copped lad round for a visit.

MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting modality. I'll have to try that myself on a lad. I've used my precocious nine year old (Shit Talker) as a secondary character on phone calls until grandpa gets to the phone but I've never used him as a primary character. Might be interesting. But I'll do that on another bait. Might be suspicious if two underage victims reply.

Anyway email sent.

PS: I gave up being amazed at what these lads will stoop to a long time ago.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

email sent Twisted Evil
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ dagget

Keep the bait going, tell the mugu that your friends in school also want a credit card Laughing
Hell you can have the whole school wanting a card

Any baiter who want to get to the mugu should pose as an underage teenager Just a humble suggestion

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posing as a corrupt teacher wanting to sell them to kids Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fry him !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just when you think nothing will surprise you with these guys

I never think that.

As has been wisely said before, these people would scam the flies off a dog turd if they thought they could make money out of it. Evil or Very Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the games begin. Twisted Evil Several emails sent to this crud. Evil or Very Mad

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still there and sending plenty of emails...

Quote:
HELLO MY DEAR, JUST PUT YOUR NICE PICTURE AT LEASE I WILL MORE KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE AS I AM PATIENTLY WAITING TO SEE YOU. WHICH WORK IS YOUR DAD DOING? DID YOU HAVE TELEPHONE NUMBER? YOU CAN GIVE ME YOUR PHONE CONTACT SO THAT I WILL BE USING IT TO CONTACT YOU. I AWAIT YOUR LETTER OKAY, AS SOON AS I GET THEM I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

All I can say is ewww. I told him no phone as my dad would know...

steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad comes off script so easy Very Happy
BiggestLebowski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maureensock wrote:
I'd like to email him too, but how do I go about it? Can I just email him out of the blue? What was his original message?

I'm guessing he has no idea who he has sent emails to...since it's shot gunned out en mass.

I've read nearly every letter in the archives...and this will be my first attempt...

Here goes nothing!
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still on after his letter....any fake couriers out there willing to knock up a tracking form for this. I would like to see some pain here

Quote:
DEAR XXXXX GO AHEAD I WILL LIKE EVERYTHING YOU SEND TO ME OKAY. FORGET ABOUT YOUR EX BOY FRIEND I WANT YOU TO HAVE THE CARD FIRST THEN IF I SEE YOUR PICTURE I MIGHT LIKE YOU TO BE MY WIFE. SO THA WHEN YOU HAVE THE CARD WE WILL NO LACK OF MONEY TO SPEND FOR OURSELFS. SEND THE GREETINGS CARD IF YOU DON'T HAVE PICTURE GO AND SEND THE CARD AND LETTER WITH THE MONEY OKAY

steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I was having trouble coming up with the money. He told me not to write back if I didn't have the money. I sent him this in return

Quote:
Look, its not that I can't get the money, its that I don't have it right now. I spent about $2500 buying photographic evidence of UFO's and alien encounters about a week ago. I earn my living buying these photographs and reselling them to collectors. It may take some time to resell what I have. These collectors pay quite a bit. I only need to sell one of these photos to make the money to send you. Please be patient kind sir. I want to do business with you very much.

Norm@n B@tes

PS- if you come across any of these photos taken in your area, please let me know as I am always looking to invest in more.

Of course, I'll sell one of my photos here in the next day or two for a pretty penny. I'll promptly send him the money he needs. I'm hoping to get some cheesy trophies outta this one. Maybe not...who cares Smile
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back and wanted to know what UFO's were. So I told him

Quote:
UFO's are Unidentified Flying Objects. They are the craft which aliens use to explore our world. There aren't very many of them anywhere, thats why they are very valuable to my clients. I get most of my photos from the United States, but I am seeking photos from other parts of the world. Again, these are much more rare than photos from the United States. I usually pay $200-$300 dollars for photos originating in the US. Photos from Europe usually garner about $350. Africa and Asia Sub-Minor usually fetch a price around $800. Thats wholesale of course. I put a standard 15% markup on these and resell them to collectors and investors. Alien being photos are very hard to come by, so the price on those is very hard to define. A good high quality photo can bring anywhere from $700 to $6000 depending on what else is in the photo. Alien photos containing famous people or landmarks demand the highest prices. Remember, if you come across any of these be sure to let me know.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve, are you fully UFO-savvy? I have a fair collection of books on the topic (though I stopped being a believer years ago). If you need photos vetted (assuming he grabs from the web), or a fellow UFO researcher to bait your Lad, PM me.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
steveperry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty well up to speed on the whole thing. I lost many of my books to a house fire years ago. If I need any help I will surely PM you.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character Wendy is taunting this POS and he is annoyed that my WU slip was not ELUCID.

Quote:
ATTN: WENDY BURGERS, WE ARE SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU THIS HOUR, YOUR PAYMENT WAS DENIED AS MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID. KINDLY RE ATTACHED THE COPY OF YOUR PAYMENT CLEARLY AND SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION. ALTERNATIVE, YOU CAN WRITE THE MCTN # OUT AND THE NAME AND ADDRESS YOU USE TO SEND IT TO ME. WHEN YOUR FEE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED YOUR CARD WILL DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 24HOURS. PLEASE RRE-SEND THE WESTERN UNION FORM CLEARLY OKAY.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

Maybe, someday, the Collective will pick him up... but probably not.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic