SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Check bait conundrum, C4tbi Ng0 and a Kl4atu B4rada?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just started to get into some check baiting and I'm stringing along about 5 scammers at the moment. I got this email after finally sending my address to one of them (Sheboppe's Dropbox)

Quote:
Hello

Do you know one and in that address you provided ? If yes then let me know so that i can explain somethings clear to you. Those are our worker's.

Does this happen a lot with check baits seeing as we all would give the same address pretty much?

I'm guessing one of them is Ook, hence the "Catbingo" Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It hasn't happened to me, yet. I use a UK box. If it did happen I would simply tell the lad that they are or were flat/house mates. Then see what he comes back with.

It would be great if the lad then whines because they ripped him off. You can turn round and rub salt in the wounds by saying that the persons in question bragged about their exploits and left ,without paying their rent, for Vegas to blow all his money, but you are not like that are you? You are honest and reliable. Very Happy

[Edited to add last para]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It happens. Tell them that you all share a communal mailbox in those apartments.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Very good to have read back from you in time. Well, Those 2 people are working for the company and you joining will be good. First assignment to you is get me direct e-mail address and phone number and is owing the company some amount of money which she said in her last mail to me that she has used the money to get USPS Money Orders and mail it out and never gave me a real direction of where she mailed it to. Though i reported the case to the neccesary security Agent last friday and im sure they are coming for her this week. All i want you to do is keep mute about all this,i am just letting you know about it as this is 100% risk free and 100% legit work. I will be awaiting e-mail address and his mobile number from you that you know in a jiffy. collected payment on the company's behalf and never send the company's share after deducting her 10% and that was not the direction given to her, Hope you will work with us with trust ?

was asked to send company's share through western union /money gramm but she never did. she did what she likes and i hope that won't hurt her.
Yours Sincerely,

For The Management.

Laughing Laughing Looks like you guys are getting him all hot and bothered. Too bad Melissa doesn't want to sought out or get into this mess.

Quote:
To be honest Mr George I don't have a clue what his email address is, he never gave it to me. We don't share everything we know with each other, I don't even have his mobile. I don't want to be caught in these guys problems so I would like to just concentrate on what I have to do, I don't want to be confused by all this. Please tell me what I do now.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Penelope, who lives at the same address, has just sent him a friendly email. He has had dealings with Penelope in the past. If he replies, he will get a responder message from Penelope with her details and resume.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i was baiting the same cheque lad from two accounts and signed off
my e mails from different names,i got a bit confused.
still didnt stop them from replying even if it was the wrong names.

i did have an excuse ready.....girlfriend sent the e mail. sorted.

worth bearing in mind

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is funny.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
William Wankur
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Klaatu.

I've had a handful of check lads inquire about other employees who live at my address. Granted, I take about 50 check cashing jobs a week, so it probably happens to me far more often then usual.

I usually just reply that since apartments are so expensive here in Oregon that, I have a couple of room mates. Most of the time, that works.

I've been especially abusive with Mr. Martins, so he may be very wary at this point. You can tell him that I'm a drug addict and that I disappear for weeks at a time and I'm always stealing things. In fact, you can tell him that I stole the money out of your room and ask him to send another check.

"Why are you making me feel stupid?" - Mike Tutu

$5 Million in fake checks and counting!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic