SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do Lads like laptops ? - "God will areest you" !!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may not have a safari or a trophy picture to my name - but when it comes to powering down on a mugu's exposed nerve ending, I will claim that as my speciality.

It isn't looking good to get him to perform again, and anyway a bit of jousting to keep him bubbling along is perfect to delay him a week for Dan's next show.

If I can keep him pickled and preserved in a bottle of formaldehyde until then for a last public session of public punishment that will be ideal - then I'll auction off his e-mail addie and phone number. Laughing

My last mail to him - or is it ? Linda has introduced a note of juju spookiness over her husband's dead spirit just to unsettle George and I hope he'll notice that she has now taken over the family business. If it doesn't excite his interest, it should attract his anger.

Quote:
George

I AM DEALING WITH A DEAD HUSBAND AND NOW YOU MAKE DEATH THREATS TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you understand how powerful a dead man's spirit is just after he passes on to the spirit world and is looking to find his way to heaven. He will look after me no matter what, I can assure you of that, and any more of your voiolent insulting mails and your death will be much quicker and painful than his was - and let me remind you - I know how to contact Mr G0mer and I can easily tell him how you were trying to muscle in on his action with my husband.

So DON'T YOU EVER MESS WITH AN EMOTIONAL WOMAN.

I have enough to deal with, without the infantile drivel of some schoolkid who whines about paying taxi fares - is that what all this is about ? I thought my husband would have dealt with somone of more standing than yourself - no wonder things went badly wrong for him.

I don't care for your tone, your attitude and unless you have something constructive to say - unplug your pc and go out and play soccer in the street with the rest of your chums

Good day

LINDA M0R0NY
Computer Sales Executive
M0R0NY INT'L LAPTOP DELIVERY SUPPLIER

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's kickstarted him into activity. They say that it's better the second time around.

I'll have to tread carefully, and I want it to develop slowly - so he'll be available in a week's time.

Quote:
THEN GO AND DO WHAT I WANT SO THAT I CAN BELEIVE WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME I AND YOUR HUSBAND HAVE SAY AS WE WILL WORK OUT THIS BUSINESS AND NOW YOU CAME OUT FROM NO WHERE AND START TELLING YOUR HUSBAND IS DEAD AND YOU ARE HIS WIFE BUT MR G0MER TOLD ME (idiot - I haven't contacted him as Mr Gomer at all. I've just mentioned his name) THAT HE HAVE A WIFE BUT HER WIFE IS NOT STAY HIM WITH HIM NOW BECAUSE HEIS PRESENTLY IN LONDON NOW HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU .

THE ONLY WAY I CAN BELIEVE YOU AND DO ANY BUSINESS WITH YOU IS FOR YOU TO SEND THE PC LAPTOP WITH THE ADDRESS I GAVE YOU SO THAT I WILL BELIEVE YOU .

BUT I YOU CANNOT DO THAT THEN FORGET IT AND DO NOT WRITE ME AGAIN

GOOD DAY

... and there's more

Quote:
IF YOU HAVE CHATING ID LET CHAT ONLINE ON YAHOO SO THAT I CAN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

ADD ME ON YOUR LIST xxxxxxx @yahoo.com ADD ME TO YOUR YAHOO MESSANGER LIST SO THAT WE CAN CHAT ONLINE IF YOU ADD ME AND WHAT TO SPEAK WITH ME ONLINE JUST CALL MY NUMBER AND I WIL BE WITH YOU

THANK YOU

GOOD DAY

No rush - I'll set up Linda's yahoo account tonight. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been very entertaining Gomer. I think now it might be time to apologize for any inconvenience & reimburse him for the money he spent. Laughing

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No way - thefife. When I play a female she uses the helpless, dizzy brained approach and then snaps like a bear trap.

George has been too pushy all along, so now he gets another slapping from Linda who tells him to assume the 'position'. Very Happy

I won't get anywhere with him dictating everything, so I'll play him with the hope he'll consider he's already invested in these laptops and want to see a profit out of it. The same dilemma a victim finds they're in - only this time the tables are turned. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Poetic justice.

Quote:
George

When I phone you, you want me to e-mail you. When I e-mail you, you want to chat. It seems that I can talk to you all day and night long and nothing will happen. I have my husband to get buried and you are just behaving like some idle boyfriend wanting to play games.

This is business not a game and if I have to be ruthless like G@rth then that's not a problem. I have been in touch with Mr G0mer and told him of your involvement, which both interested and angered him, but it looks as if I'll get a good deal out of it.

So don't trouble yourself George, you are being useful to me even though you are doing nothing - you are a valuable bargaining chip. Just don't cross me and make me have to cash you in and give Mr G0mer your personal details. I believe you work in the same area of town, so he'll know where to find you.

Don't take me for a helpless female George. I am not in the mood to be pushed around by a 'wet behind the ears' brat. I tried to be kind and nice to you and it didn't work. I say what happens and how. Without me you are sitting on your ass with nothing. If that's how you like it - stay that way.

Good day

LINDA M0R0NY
Computer Sales Executive
M0R0NY INT'L LAPTOP DELIVERY SUPPLIER

I think he's enjoying a good slapping. Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And insults from a woman are especially stinging, as these lads are such male chauvanists! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: REPANTE OR YOU DIE

LOOK AT YOU HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU NO EVIDENCE NOTHING NOTHING PLEASE IF YOU DON,T MIND DO NOT WRITE EM AGAIN FIND OTHER TO SCAM NOT ME YOU STUPID NOW HAND WORK GOD WILL AREEST YOU OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO PEOPLE AND LET ME TELL YOU MARK MY WORD I STILL ON IT 21 DAYS IF ALL THIS IS A LIE YOU WILL DIE LET BET IT UNLESS YOU COMFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH BUT IF WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GENUINE MAY GOD FORVIE MY BAD ATTITUDE,

BECAUSE I WAS BEEN SCEARD AND THAT IS WHY I COULD NOT CONTUNION ON IT AND YOU CAN GO AND TELL MR G0MER TO FIND ME IN LAGOS AND I WILL LIKE TO SEE HIM TOM AND TELL HIMTHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SCAM HIM AND AFTER IT YOU WILL TELL HIM TAHT YOUR HUSBAND HAVE SO SO AND SO SO MONEY IN THIS BAND HELP ME TO CASH IT OUT THAT IS FAKE IS NOT WORKING MY SIDE AGIN.

I HAVE SEEN MANY TYPE OF PROPOSAL AND SO SO CALLED NEXT OF KIN I WILL NEVER BE YOUR NEXT OF KINS OKAY GOD WILL AREST YOU IN THE NEXST 21 DAY TODAY WILL REMANIE 29 DAY. Whaaaaaat is this idiot on :shock:He's giving morons a bad name. 29 ? 21 ? is this a Lad's mathematical conundrum ?

REPANTE OR YOU DIE

CHOOSE ONE

GEORGE

I might admit that this is over - but far from it. The price for not playing along with my bait will be a high one. Every Lotto Lad I bait (bucketload going out tonight) will get his phone number to ring, asking for Mr G0mer - and Linda is going to start using her wiles on him.

My little sig machine is not going anywhere. I'm going to keep grinding down on his nerve and it seems he is going to keep replying. Laughing

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
REPANTE OR YOU DIE

Does that mean he wants you to wear extra undies? I thought that was Wayne's department.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George is just so easy to wind up. It's almost unfair, and I got this at 6.00 am. He must be working overtime to pay off his taxi bills. Laughing

Quote:
IF YOU LIKE COME DOWN TO LAGOS IF YOU DON,T LIKE FORGET IT (Oh you want me to fly over to Lagos to meet you - what a cracking idea George - ever thought of taking up baiting ? Very Happy) ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU IS THAT THE GOD THAT I SAVE KNOW EVERYTHING MR M0R0NY BRING ME TO HELP HIM AND NOW YOU SAY I TRY TO OVER SHADOW MR G0MER THAT IS A VERY BIG LIE AND BESICE MARK MY WORD BECAUSE MY WORD IS MY WORD TODAY SECOND DAY AND REMAINING 19 DAYS I AM JUST REMINDING YOU.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SUPRSE YOU ON I AM VERY STRONG IN GOD WORK (so says a lying crapbag scammer - yeah right, got it) IF YOU DO NOT COMFESS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO OMG I AM SORRY BECAUSE YOUR DEATH IS SIGNED AREADY BY GOD BUT IF YOU WILL TURN AWAY FROM YOUR EVEIL DID MY GOD SHALL FORGIVE YOU AND STREANGHTEN MORE LIFE UP FRONT TO YOU.

SEE YOU MAKE ME ANGRY BY PUSHING ME TO HELP YOU NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND MONEY IF YOU LIKE LET YOUR HUSBAND HAVE 10 MILLION DOLLARS I HAVE NO ALL THIS TRICK OKAY SO I CANNOT FALL IN. BECAUSE I AM VERY STABLE AND I AM NOT GREEDY IS THOSE WHO ARE GREEDY YOU PEOPLE GET EASLY BY COLLECTING MONEY FROM ONE WAY OF THE OTHER.

YOU WILL LATTER ASK ME MONEY ONE DAY I HOPE SO BECAUSE THE TIME IS NOT YET RICH.

DO NOT WRITE ME BACK I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS BECAUSE FROM PC NOW TO YOUR HUSBAND MONEY FROM YOUR HUSBAND MONEY ANOTHER ONE NOW IS FOR ME TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR HUSBAND MONEY OR HELP YOU OUT PAY SOME BILL OR BE YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER OR CLAIM HIS MONEY REMMBER I AM A CHILD OF GOD
(you must be an embarrassment to scammers let alone decent people - what are you talking about ?) DO NOT FORGET MY WORD I GIVE YOU MORE 19 DAYS TO COMFESS YOUR SIN TO ME AND YOU WILL BE FREE.

THANK YOU

GEORGE ONLY MAKE A GOOD FRIEND AND NOT THE BAD ONES.GOD LOVE YOU IF YOU CAN TURN AWAY YOUR EVIL DID.

I bet he's a mugu mastermind acting dumb - or maybe not Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, I'm having flashbacks to one Lad who had his dollar chopped and got accused of stealing the money himself...

Quote:
Sir let me tell you as you have decided to liar against me so therefore the living God we all are serving will still find you where ever you to locate for your own purnishment to tell you that you are dealing with an innocent man .
And you don't know that this is man i have worked with for all most ten and half years now that you want me to leave without my pension .
I have told you several times that the mail is not from me and upon that you don't want to put the MTCN number for security verifications .
All your plan ,you can try it somewhere else.
Now i know you don't have money because i told my boss as far as you have decided to send the money through your 3-st3rn union and leave western union that you are not a genuine man to deal with and i thank God he has seen that you don't have money that you are just pretending as you have not knowing you.
Come to Cotonou you can ask about my family we are a very streight people not criminally manded as you are.
All these is happening because i don't know what my boss see in you to do something I don't know with you .

The outraged ravings of a thwarted Lad are music to our ears... Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so wound up, he's going to hurt himself. I like how he accuses you of being a lying, godless scammer. It will be fun to have a go at him after you've torn him apart and left him as a gift on the doormat.

I'm curious what kind of scammer this guy is -- are you able to track back to his original format?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't post my whole reply to George - just the salutation

Quote:
If only you could be more like G0mer

LINDA M0R0NY

I think it's called sticking pins in an insect. Very Happy

If he chooses to go another round with me, I'll put yastreb's idea into play of making an accusation that he stole the laptops, obviously something that would horrify such an honest God-fearing individual.

He's at his best when he's having a rant.

More mails and now it appears his will to live is draining away, and his keyboard doesn't appear to have a delete button

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU HAVE NO HAND WORK AT ALL Shocked Linda's not that kinda gal THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP ON WRITING ME WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE EXPLAIN IF IS MONEY I CAN HELP YOU WITH LITTLE IF YOU WOULD LIVE ME ALON PLEASE

THANK YOU

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing is to play pull off a stunt (even just a little one) - slap the Lad silly - rehook him - and then reel him back in

I got this in today from George after I told him I will be flying in to Lagos this coming weekend, after the funeral of my dear departed husband - G@rth

Quote:
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

THANK YOU

GEORGE

Go George

- I'll see if I can synchronise an incoming flight with Dan's Radio Show. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic