SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is legal or NOT?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: What is legal or NOT?

yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

BA_Bulldog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 02/15/08 I went looking to get even with a spammer. I found reference to a tool called Lad Vampire. This was no longer available. I would not be detered. I also found a virus calling its self a screensaver. Make Love Not Spam.

I continued checking the information I had on the site and founded there were many sites that just switched you around if one was downed. Each site had many sites under it. This was going to be a hard nut to crack. Then I thought one person can be an army. They may not feel my attempts to cause problems. But if nothing ells I would know.

Now for the plan. I could send them email in quantity about 10,000 at a time! Or I could contact there host. They Are There Host!

But what if I refreshed my browser every 10 seconds. I could write a script to refresh my browser and open 10 or more browser windows to be refreshed. This would act a little like Lad Vampire, but it will only be downloading temp files to my system. HUMMM

Now one more thought. How do the spammers get paid? By the people they get to go to the site. I could use the email that has the tag to link to the site then close and repeat. This would make them think that person or spammer was trying to make more money buy using one IP to contact many times. They pay buy the unique click. But you know lads aren�t that smart sometimes. The lad gets canned for the same IP hitting the site 1,000,000,000 times so I have to get a new lad. HA-HA One lad down 10 million to go.

Legal or not? You say. Majority rule. I will write the program if it is legal. Or demanded!!
Tell me your thoughts. Twisted Evil

"Your fund with us is not in liquid form but in Bank Check"

"you are to give me up date of your affair with the courier company"
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This isn't spammer fighting, it's scammer fighting. There's a difference. I think. Scammers don't get paid per click. But, I suppose, if you WANTED to give one guy more income before shutting him down...
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't kill the lads, we just play with them Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BA_Bulldog wrote:
I also found a virus calling its self a screensaver. Make Love Not Spam.

I really don't follow you as I am not an IT tech, but the mere mention of the word "virus" is verboten here.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tell me your thoughts.

We don't discuss sending viruses or mail bombing. The use of leeching tools was discontinued for several good reasons, one of which was its continued confusion with Denial of Service attacks.

Lastly, we don't go after spammers here, as was mentioned above. This site is for fighting Advance Fee Fraud; there are sites out there that mess with spammers.

A simple search on the web will give you several leads, if that is where your interests lie.

Thank you. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic