SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sandra Campo, even the name sounds hot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey honey,

I am so happy to hear back from you soon honey.I am sandra lili campo from Southafrica living with my parents before their divorce years back.My Dad is from Cape town SA while my mum is from Nigeria.I have too brothers and am the only girl among them.i am twin but my twin sister was late now and since my parent divorce themselves i am Currently with my mum here in Nigeria in Westafrican.I am newly on this site searching for a life partern cos my best friend did getting her own in this site which she to introduce me in.I have alot of love to share and have a very warm heart. when i am with someone, i am with him and only him. I have never cheated on any person in time of love affairs cos what i cherish so much in my life is faithfulness and truthfulness too.honey i will like to know if you are for real and also if you can be there for me at all time honey,are you caring?do you have a heart of Gold?do you feel for your partern in good and bad condition cos i will always be there for my partner both in good and bad condition.please i need to know about all this in your next mail and also if we can make our relationship real by meeting each other real soon honey.so tell me your plans about it.

Secondly is that i will like to know if you have been married before or even have any kids of your own honey cos i need to know everything about the person before getting in relationship with you honey.I am working here in Nigeria Mineral industry in my uncle office as the secretary.I am the kind of person that things hurts very bad like cheating on me in our affair .i don't have a heart i cry alot if i was upset by something but i don't hide feeling i like to feel free wheneven am with my love.I am a very minded person.i like to be happy always.I hate trouble makes.I like to watch movies at my free time or listening to blues music and the type of movies that i love mostly is comedy cos i like to be laughing ,i like funny things.so honey please tell me more about what you are looking for in this site and also how we will make our relationship a real one by meeting each other face to face to know more about ourselves honey.

I am in love with my boy friend only when he is still alive.I need a preson that will help me forget his memory cos it was so painful to me whenever i remember his death.I am on this site today cos i need the right man for me,I need to been loved,I need the love of my life so that we can get settled.I will make a good wife if you want us to get married about having this affair.Honey please tell me if this is real,tell me if i can get you my heart to keep it for me without breaking it along Darling.I will also like to view your recent pics in your next email.thanks

I wrote her back, she sounds really nice. I feel bad for her dead boyfriend being as she doesn't have a heart and she only loves him when he is alive

Quote:
Hello Love,

You sound like a lot of fun. I am a fun guy, so this works out wonderfully. I am sorry to hear about your parents divorces and your twin. I am glad your friend introduced you to this site otherwise I wouldn't have been able to find you. And I would have been sad, being as such a beautiful woman I am not able to have conversations with if you not get on site. I am glad you have never cheated on anyone as I haven't either. i am a very faithful man with heart made of so much gold Midas would be jealous. I am caring person, I love childrens and I love womens. I always feel for my partner whether sickness or healthy or during womans time of month. I hope we may meet soon. I am thinking i am falling in loves with you.

I have never been married before, close but womans turned out to be how do you say cheater of heart. I do not have any kids for I dont believe kids out of wedlock make good kids. I hope we do not have to have affair, for that would be cheatings. I do not like cheatings womens for they make my heart go BOOM and I do not like that. I feel very upset in my stomach region when womens cheating on me my bowels make crumbly sound that is similar to wolves howl when he eat after blood drips from his mouth onto ground and other animals wishes him harm by taking his food and he have to fights them off and breaks leg. This is an old saying my grandmother taught me. I think its true to this day,no?

I like movies and I like that you dont like troubles. Troubles is no good when you are trying to watch movie, yes? I hope to take you out of Nigerian Mineral industry, for I hear that black lung is very bad there. I had a friend almost die of black lung while visitings his father, he was very good looking persons and I hate for him to have died that would have made me very sad indeed. I said to him, Derek, or as I call him Mr. Z, dont go backs in to mineral industry for you will get the black lung. And he did not believe me. Very strange, him disrespecting his elder like that. I hope you are not like that. I hope you respect your elders and respect your men. For I am a strong believer in that womens should respect men and do as they wish. Do you not agree?

I do not have camera but believes you me, I am good looking man. I look like have you ever seen Uncle Buck? I look like John Candy. Verry verry nice lookings indeed.

Please send me pics of you please

Thank you my love

www.wolstenhaus.com
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Candy... why are you still single? This is getting too far fetched now!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I feel very upset in my stomach region when womens cheating on me my bowels make crumbly sound that is similar to wolves howl when he eat after blood drips from his mouth onto ground and other animals wishes him harm by taking his food and he have to fights them off and breaks leg. This is an old saying my grandmother taught me."

I don't know much about women, but anyone who goes for a guy like that is either insane or after his money.
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She must love me because she sent this reply...so beautiful is her writing:

Quote:
My Darling ,

Thanks for your response, I must tell you that you sound really different from the people that i have met before. you words are so magical and passonate.Honey from your mail you possess the quality of what i am looking for. but my fear is that men cannot fully be trusted beause some will only be interested to use and dump. the reason is that one of my friends travelled to Usa to meet a man who promise to marry her. The man told her that she divorced long time ago. She believe the man and travelled with her hard earned money. Two weeks later the wife of the man came back from travel and she was really mad at the husband and my friend. honey, i don't want to be a victim of heart break because i am a soft lady so, i can't bear the pains. Well, we can give ourselves the chance because you sound so innocent,different and real.

Honey, distance is our bearer though i beleive that we will meet in person someday sometime if you will assist me with the trip.Honey i can make a good wife and i will alway be there for you both in good and bad condition.Honey i can give you all the love that you deserve.I will love you for you which i will like you to do the same in returns.bye for now

www.wolstenhaus.com
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the love baiting, the scammers are so much fun to mess with. They love everyone though I don't blame them, what with someone who looks like John Candy. I got this one from VeryPrettyGirl69, and it's a doozie:

Quote:
Hello my dear Nyk!

Thanks for your nice letter! It will be very interesting to know you
better! I need to tell you one very important thing. I am very serious
about searching my special one because I will travell to Australia
soon. Family of my girlfriend Tamara help me with trip. I must arrive
to Australia after three week. I have all my documents prepared and
have fly ticket too. I want to meet some man, that I can spend time
with him. I want to know some people from that country. I hope, we
will have chance for meeting. I want to have person, who will wait me!
Please, send for me your photo with each your letter too. It is very
necessary for me see your photo, if we want received good relation. I
want to know more about your parents, if it is not secret. Parents
gives for us many things as life and we must respect their. I
consider, that the people should well learn each other before wedding.
I can not precisely tell what period it borrows. I think, that
everyone should for itself decide, that the man approaches it. As soon
as it will make it all it becomes clear. The decision should be well
considered, and mistakes be does not owe!!! I consider, that joint
life before a marriage, help to be defined more precisely. When you
live with the man you regularly see it communicate with him. Will
learn for itself with what he minutes of pleasure, what when is upset
with. If the people in daily life arrange each other completely, they
are created the friend for the friend! It is necessary as it is
possible better to learn the man from different directions. As each
woman I want to bring up the child, and I am better two:-) dreamed
always, that at me were the boy and girl. The sex is the integral part
of the relations between the man and woman. For me the sex is very
important. If I shall not feel good partner in the man, I shall be
cold to this man. I want to find prince, which will approach me in
all. Which I as shall approach. There is a plenty of family pairs,
which live together all life in the world and consent. I consider that
is necessary to aspire to this. Therefore I want as soon as possible
to see you in the man. For me it is difficult to do conclusions about
the man of the letters and photos. I hope that when we will meet. I
believe that secret always to become obvious. Well, I need to go to
take shower before going to work! Have a nice day! Many kisses from
Vera!!!

And she sent me two pics, so I'm thankful for that Laughing

I sent her a very gracious response, thanking her in a way that only Nyk (my character) can. He has quite a way with words I might add:

Quote:
Thank you love for emailings me back. You are very prettys indeed. I like your looks and you have good face structures and your bone density looks very appealing. I love Australia myself, very nice places indeed. I hope I can be that man you spends time with for rest of life with time indeed. I do not have how do you say picture machine taking device so I cannot send photo of myself. I can however describes how I looks to everyone. I am 193cm talls, and weighs close to 79kg. I am in good shapes and I look good with no close on. I will wait for you my loves, you are too prettys not to wait for in time indeed.

My parents? They are ruthless peoples who dominates with force and do not likes company of strangers. They do howevers like beautiful womans for whom I brings home and shows off to them. They like delicate flowers in womans, types that look beauty on outside and beauty on insides. They like womans with great big heart and great big lungs, to helps around house and do work for man when man not home. They are very how do you say not outgoing much, they shy and like to remain indoors most of times. My father is strong man work on farm here in Norway plowing fields when fields in seasons. Which is to say not oftens (laugh out louds). My mother is also strong womans, not very pretty definatelys not like you. You are gorgeous butterfly like flower from rose and driftings into blue seas that make for great big waves that sounds like most beauty sound you evers heard. That is a saying my grandmother taughts me and passed down to me, which is very true to this day indeeds.

I agree that livings with partner before marriages is good idea. In fact I hope we can lives together before our marriages if that is what you truly wants. I hope it is, I do. I fall in love easily but this times I know it is for real with you. You are honest carings person and beauty beyond beauty. I like you a lot. I like that you likes sex. I love sex myself. It is good times in bed, yes? I need a woman who can do things other womens do not want to do. Hopefully you like as Great States of Americas people say, doggystyles in beds. They also says the word kinkos or something like thats which means from what I know that it is very sexy sexy in bed. Hopefully you like being in kinkos as much as i like being in kinkos. I like kinkos sex. It's very nice, and I likes to have sex all nights long. Three or four hours longs. It is very good to me.

Love,

Your darlings Nyk

www.wolstenhaus.com
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a response from Sandra Campo. I'm not too familiar with love scam baiting, so I'm not sure what normally happens. Do I just email the email "she" gave me and continue the bait or what?

Quote:
Hi Honey,

How are you doing? I went to the Embassy today to know there Visa requirements and how to acquire a visa from them. What they gave me as there Visa requirements is too much and I can not come up with all the documents they want me to bring. But I was directed to a Travelling Agency that said they can obtain the visa for me within Seven working days, but they said that they must hear from my invitee (you) before they can collect my international passport from me. honey please try and get in contact with them on my behalf, their email address is; [email protected]
And their phone number is xxxxxx

Tell them you are writting or calling in respect of Sandra Campo the girl that came to their office for Visa today. Remain Blessed.

Love Campo

www.wolstenhaus.com
franklinpierce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I've pissed Sandra Campo off. I tried to get her to fill out a form from a fake church I made up and I guess it was so ridiculous that she says the following:

Quote:
ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ME OR YOUR MUM?BY THE WAY HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Now I usually try to find out how old someone is before I take an interest in marrying them. She's broken my heart I don't know what to do Wink

www.wolstenhaus.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic