SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mad Woman - Alive and Kicking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a question - when do you give on your Trophy Quest.

My Pet has agreed in principle to my request and there have been no major trust issues raised.

She has spoken to my Pimp, on two occasions, and verbally agreed to comply with the request.

My question is how to keep pressing the button - do I still keep Lovingly Nudging? or Exert Pressure?

Of course I am mindful that my pet may not be able to deliver the trophy, so I am getting a little frustrated,

NB We have been toying with each other for Two Weeks on this quest.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando

Last edited by amerdos on Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If your vlad can call on the services of a genuine lady to give me a nice "KISS YOU!" call, then he can damn well get her to pose for a photo.

Has he already sent you stock photos? That may be one issue.
If not, then I think you can exert a certain amount of pressure. They don't call for nothing.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your help Mugatu - I am worried about how to exert the pressure?

Dose this sound apporate -

Quote:
I have now booked time of work - and I am looking forward to our meeting - but as you are aware I still awaiting my photograph, without this I unsure if we should proceed with our relationship.

I have been looking at hotels and believe that this should meet our needs

Of course I am going to be a little more loving than this.

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like it. Obviously the most important part is the emails leading to that and the fact she is replying means you are almost there. That email has enough ultimatum yet hope of hotels being booked it will make them think...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I have to ask again as It's an important question: Has this vlad provided you with stock photos early on? If so, he won't be keen to send you a trophy.

If he hasn't, then there is every chance. Send that email, it's a good one.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My apologies Mugatu - I have had the the stock photos - but in previous discussions there have been no photo attachments.

The Stock photos are well known.

I think that Mugatu is quite right - I think the stock photos are not our girl.

So I think it is time to push the button - nothing to loose.

[/b]

amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am publishing this letter - any advice??

Quote:
Hello my lovely, my darling XXXX!!! I was very happy to see again the long-awaited letter from
which man I like. I hope with you all well? How do you feel? It is very a pity to me, that again I
could not hear your voice because I have very much missed in this connection wanted to hear your
voice. It is very a pity to me, but I still could not receive the camera and make a photo with heart
in hands. My love the most insulting for was that in our first telephone conversation you promised
in spite of on anything, you will try the help to me with arrival to you and to send money this
week. Only now I have understood, all your promises were lie. Now I had such opinion to continue to
trust you whether or not. Also it is necessary to take the camera and to do a photo with heart in
hands as you have deceived me and will not help me to not send with money yet a photo. It is very a
pity to me, but my mood has worsened and I do not know that to you to write. You have deceived me
and have betraid, I spoke you and once again I repeat that who is strongly offended on men of me
deceives. Well I do not have any desire more that that to write and answer your questions. I hope
all of you have understood in what the reason consists. With love yours Olga.

banghead

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I hope all of you have understood in what the reason consists. With love yours Olga.

'She' ain't no fool. Razz

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Oldbaglady - I understand, I think possibly two reason - my inexperience in getting the trophy or they might be reading these forums.

Well I thought that I was not going to achieve my goal.

Thanks for all your support.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't think it's either one of those, sometimes vlads just will not do a photo. Just keep trying, you'll find one that will do it. From what I saw you'd baited this one well enough, the stumbling block is usually whether they have access to the girls in the pictures that they've sent. If they are stock photos from the internet you're thwarted from day 1.

amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I am going to give a break on the trophy quest - but there are some forms that I can send to her.

I am not too sure what else I can do?

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you sure the girl is 'live'??

if none of the stock pics have a fairly recent exif data, or nobody else has posted a REAL trophy pic, there may not be any hope.

If you have a real, live, one, like our elena or Yuliya, you can always try frustrated whining.

"I am so tormented!!! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!! I NEED YOU!!! My friends tell me not to send you money until I am sure you are real. You must help me!!!!! I cry every day!!!!!!" and more crap..............

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I went a bit over the top - I fear
Quote:
Olga

You seem to forget the our previous correspondences have been full of promises.

If you you are unwilling to provided me with a photograph with you holding a heart - what are my options? I deeply love you and I want to meet with you, hold your hand and embrace you.

You voice has lifted me - but your words are making me scared - I do not want to loose you, whilst my heart is yours and my soul is in Turkey waiting for you - my head is in London.

Without my head, I can not travel - I urge you to convince my head.

I have now spoken to my priest - he has convinced me that the picture is not a problem.

I fear that you attitude in the last few emails has greatly upset me!

I also seek clarity on this statement - 'I hope all of you have understood in what the reason consist'

You are not in love with me - I know this now as you are only interested in my body and my wallet.

Regards,
(xxxx)

I am not going to give my money away to some photograph - you need to convince me that your intentions are honorable!

Embarassed

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just keep it up

sometimes I send a couple of short frustrated emails a day!

'Please answer me! I need you!! I'm going crazy!!!!"

Laughing

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all things are getting very strange -

Quote:
Hello my dear XXXX I hope with you all well? How your health? What weather at you? In this letter I
at once want to proceed to business and to begin to answer your letter. There is no I have not overlooked
about my and your promise, that we should trust and trust each other. Only all that to me was insulting,
these are your words of the promise by the phone that money to the next week can send, only do not know
when. From that that you have deceived me, I am strong on you am offended. After you have deceived me, I
do not wish to send you a photo with heart in hands. In my opinion we absolutely different people and
after you me have deceived the most important, to me it became very bad. About a picture you are right,
that for me to receive it not a problem, only I shall not do it. Because you have hurted me. About that I
am in love with you whether or not, in my opinion it any more does not play a role. You HAVE DECEIVED me
and from it to me it IS BAD. Especially you last line of me has very strongly afflicted, that you will
not send any money for a photo. It is your problem, that you have made such choice. I can not do
anything. I hope all of you do correctly. Your girlfriend Olga.

I am speechless - confused

amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this my reply - I want to cool her down a little - but not too much -

Quote:
Olga

Why are you being so rude - since when have been so rude to you?

I have told you that the photo is not an issue - I love you!

So this has be resolved, I have put far to much time and effort into our relationship, for you to throw it away because you do not want to show your love for me.

My word is my honor, please you forget that the pen is mightier than the sword - and you have dealt a cruel blow to my heart.

You only talk about sex and money, not once have you talked about what we are about to do in Turkey.

This is a situation in which you control - I urge you to convince me.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the others have said. if there is no real girl who looks like the girl in the first photos then there is no chance of getting the trophy.

I may be corrected on this but often the girls who do have pictures taken of them are not always available, they may come in once a month or so for a days work so even if there is a real girl you may get some delays for the photo.

Lets face it, how long does it realy take to take a photo and send it.

As for the promises, you are not the one asking for money, money is not an issue to you, you have plenty of money and so be it if you were to lose a few thousand, but you heart is what you care about, and you would hate to see it broken if she is decieving you.

Sadly Russians are not good with forms like the lads but there are still a few things you could do to waste more of their time.

One of my Vlads who I once thought may be real has been on the hook for months, we have been through the trophy stage with only a photoshop to show for my efforts.

Between us there has been at last count over 130 emails and only 20 or so were scripted, no trophy to show your talents but thats a lot of time that Boris wasn't spending trying to scam somebody else.

Every so often she asks for money and every time she does I ask her to prove herself to me, I have settled for a bank account to deposit the money into, so far no joy but I will keep at at.

Continue wasting time and asking for things to keep her occupied, it could be recipes, you could send her mpgs you find on the net and ask her about them, anything to use up valuable time.

As for the trophies, you may only find 1 "live one" for every 100 vlads you talk to, increase your chances by going for a known live girl.

What you have posted above looks like you are doing OK with your baiting, you will no doubt get better in time with practice, now you just need to practice on a girl who can provide what you want.

Find yourself a few and bait each one twice, it will definately increase your chances.

Timing is also very important and something you will learn with practice, most likely faster than me.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murray -

You are too kind - many thanks for taking time out - I most sincerely thank you.

One is going waste as much of there time as possible!

Thank you again Murray, Mugatu, Stepan F, your input has been most welcome.

amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all the here is my Valentines Message -

Quote:
Hello my dear Martin!!! I was very happy when have come to Internet - cafe and have received your
letter. Today my mood is simply magnificent, because today a fine holiday. If you did not know today
in Russia the Valentine's day. On this fine holiday, many in love pairs give each other gifts. It is
very a pity to me, that on such holiday one. Especially after you have deceived me. My love on such
holiday I to forgive you. Not looking that you have deceived me I I love you and I ask you a pardon
that I with you was rough. I did not want to hurt you, I am simple in a reality do not want to be
more than one. I am tired to be lonely, I wish to be together with you. I shall wish you successful
Day of Valentine. I shall wish the big love and happiness. I very strongly on you shall miss and

Well it would be rude of me not to give her a Gift, so I have sent her a poem - I sent her the lyrics You're History - Shakespeare Sister'

amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh we are still talking, I have informed her that my parents are not best please with her - they have asked for a hand written letter of aplogy (well I am not getting the B***dy pictures), I have also requested that she draws bunny rabbits on the letter (March Calendar).

Here is her reply to my request -

Quote:
Thank you for your letter. It was pleasant for me to come in the early morning in Internet - cafe and to
see your letter, at reception of your letter my mood at once to become better. Inform me as to you it was
slept? How are you doing? What weather at you? Do not worry my mood has improved a little, because I to
see your letter. I do not know that to you to tell, because at me all has got off about an idea. The
matter is that I thought have lost the man and again there will be one. I read your letter and I do not
want to beat around the bush. I all to tell to you directly and I hope all of you will understand. I was
happy that your parents have offered the decision for our meeting. For me was unexpectedness that they
want my arrival in London because we agreed with you that the meeting will take place in Turkey. Yes
certainly big he for the help, but is present one But. Because I cannot understand why I should write the
letter on a pardon. Certainly in this situation there was my fault, and I to ask for it you a pardon. But
answer me why I should write the letter and the more so to be sorry about your parents?
What have I made
for your parents? If you very much wish a meeting with me, you can arrive to me in Russia. Because my
heart prompts that that not fine. I do not want that it was hurt me, that have remained deceived and in
fools. I the good girl, I never hurt and I do not wish that it was hurt me. I hope all of you realize and
will understand me. A photo which I well hope to you to send you to like. Fairly you are expensive to me,
I do not want you to lose and I do not wish to be deceived and offended. I am not worthy it. Answer me
you will arrive to Russia because your family the help is ready to you. I shall hope for your prompt
reply. With the best regards your girlfriend Olga.

We have such a loving relationship, but silly girl has questioned my parents motives.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic