SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting God's gift to women- any takers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in my catcher account, which has a Yahoo ID very similar to an actual person who is registered on WAYN.com (Tourist/dating site).

A little further investigation (PM me if you want details) revealed that he apparently sends his format out on that site, favoring older women from the Phillipines & Puerto Rico.
After joining WAYN, I found that he is posing as a 50ish British expat living in the US and Marshall Islands, his pic shows a handsome rogueish dude.

I don't do Love baits (I'd hate the results if my wife ever glanced over my shoulder), so I thought if anyone here wants to take this guy for a ride- he's striking out over on WAYN-

I think he's ready for a little "special attention" from an older wealthy woman.

This is an example of the format he uses:

Quote:
Hello Beauty, I must say,I'm astonished by your unbeaten beauty,i would so much appreciate if u can take your time to listen to me cuz i just checked you up and found that you are very sweet mom and you are very interesting and Im hoping u find a place in your heart to have interest in me too cuz your words i would say Im very interested in knowing you better,as much as i would appreciate to know u better,i would love u to know me better as well.Im D3rric M00r3 by name,i am gentle,meek and God -fearing, also,i am a nice tall and handsome person,I'm a good person at least people say i am.a nice man they enjoy my company of loved ones,I would so much appreciate,if you can contact me through my yahoo chatting ID which is [email protected] online right now so maybe we could have a good chat that might result to something good in our future.Hope to hear from you as im still waiting to chat with you.Hope to hear from you soon.................. D3rric M00r3.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a profile on WAYN, I think. 50ish divorced woman lookin for love. I could probably squeeze in another one . . . but he doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. Might be a bore.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL

Maybe you could use him as a contribution to frumpy's Eater U on baiting the love lads in chat.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
ladyreverenddr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: commuting between the manor, my parish, and the clinic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done a romance bait before but would like to try. I think a dim bulb would be just about right for my first try.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Ladyreverenddr!

This lad should provide you with some quality amusement as his "love letters" are copied from elsewhere.
Please remember to follow safe baiting practices such as using an email account with NO connection to any of your personal details.

I am baiting him as another lad, and he is telling me about all of the love sites he's scamming from.
He seems to have a preference for Phillipina women, as his subsequent emails to me have shown.
His MO is that once he gets to know you, he'll tell you that he was mugged and robbed of around $800 in cash, and now he needs money to get home.

There is always room for more frustration in this loser's life!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm bored. I'll play cat and bat him around like a mouse for awhile just because I'm in a mean Valentine's Day mood. Twisted Evil

Just sent the mugu an invite saying, "Hi! U messagd me on WAYN.com. Wanna chat?

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad shared with me (thru my fake lad) that his WAYN account got shut down.
He also shared with me that he opened new accounts on

Looks like he's determined to get him a real love connection soon!

ladyreverenddr
Hello I'm New here!

Location: commuting between the manor, my parish, and the clinic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Any tips on composing a personal he'll respond to that won't catch innocent 3rd parties? Or do you think he'd notice if I just wrote to him out of the blue?

OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lady, I'm sure you can just write him out of the blue. I sent him an instant message introduction out of the blue. Most lads have so many different profiles on the net and make contact with hundreds of potential scam victims, that they are totally clueless to a out of the blue contact.

LaBrea has shared with us some of the sites the lad is on. I would just tell him, "You wrote to me on ______ site but I can't answer you from the site on my work computer so I forwarded your email home. He'll never know he didn't write to you first. If you're still insecure, LaBrea has even posted the lad's come on introductory text. Just copy and past it into an email and add FWD to the subject line and type out your own intro.

If you do that though, be sure to correct the words and email addy that LaBrea has obfuscated with numbers. He's done that to keep the google bots from caching the lad's info for him to maybe find himself here someday.

pony

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lady,
In addition to OBL's excellent advice, keep in mind that your initial response to a lad should be as brief as possible.
You could respond with what she suggests but not much more.

They really don't read much more than "................I'm interested.............".

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic