SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The fifth annual Eater Valentine thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And you aren't irishemigrant are you? You never stood a chance in any case.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, PRS, it's time to tell you about my latest business venture
http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk

And if this doesn't work I may have to try honesty Shocked

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We don't fight, we just fill you up with poiteen, then bludgeon you over the head with a shileleagh

Sometimes we let you live, just to give us something to do on Sunday after Mass

But since Corona accepted me, I've given up foolish ways, and now get my pleasure from being in a car with a 427 fully worked motor and a hot chick driving with her foot to the floor

Corona rocks!~

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I to understand that you just went after Corona while under the influence? You don't really love her like I do.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouch! Weasy, you cut me to the quick! Hahahah!

I guess "Ook ook, ook!" passes for poetry these days....

Well, monkeys and weasels, its a free world! Maybe I should look for someone, more, human.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, if you win my heart we would spend the night together here.

Rodus wrote:
OK, PRS, it's time to tell you about my latest business venture http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk
Dang, the pictures of the couple on the main page are definitely hot. Whew.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona this is a truly heartfelt Valentine. I want to win you back NON-violently, so I decided that instead of winning you over with lame attempts at getting you drunk to get in bed, I went and crafted this from my own hands:

Much more beautiful and symbolic than a couple of two-bit beers. Also say hello to my new avatar. surely this is a sign that I am willing to change for you?

BTW, thats one HELL of a Photoshop job. And thats what a REAL corona looks like. An object of beauty. Just like you.

Last edited by Ex. on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PRS, I got just the stuff

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to clarify Jojo's post, I have not asked Lotta to be my Valentine! I simply stated that Lotta is my mentor, my keeper, and my risky-free master. That has nothing to do with what month it is... it's just a small matter of absolute submission!

PRS is the only Girly Girl I have asked, and if she declines my genuine offer I will accept defeat like a man. I will also try to drown my sorrows in a case or two of Molson Canadian, start fires at random and maybe even turn gay (since PRS is the only one for me), but those are all very manly things I think.

Gentlemen, I have a proposition. Since men of stature like us are above petty mud-slinging (and since I suck at photo-chopping), I vote we settle it in the way of our glorious rockin' forefathers. A real live, no-holds-barred gittar showdown. If you accept, we will have it out 6-string to 6-string to win the heart of sweet PRS. While whammy-whacking, sweep-picking, electronic FX, hammer-tapping and detuning are allowed, I think we should ban such practices as round-the-world, flaming leather boots, feedback-looping and excessive dwigglies! I will also agree not to use the patent-pending mind-trick on anyone. As a gentleman, I have already laid down my best available performance in a previous post. Good luck, may divorce be with you, and as my educated colleague says...

jojobean wrote:
Obi- may the best man win.

Thank you. I certainly will try. Wink
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentlemen............so much fighting over the ladies Rolling Eyes

I've noticed not one request to dbest03 who I hear is really very very cute. Very Happy

@Doctor Stephan...you may want to take a look at her avatar, if you like furry creatures..

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta, I am willing to go to any lengths to capture and secure Corona's heart as mine as I have offered to do for her.

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonders why her Bawls doesn't give her any chocolates and roses? But sleeping together in the back of his rusted Pinto was fun! Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, Are you romantic?

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Of course I am romantic. How can I show my dear?

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never trust a midget corona.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mini Me is the midget you clown.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, I have never had a man to ask me that before and I really don't know what to say.

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
^^ I am but if you come w/ the avatar, I can work w/ that. I can adapt. Let's just be friends ok, it's your avatar that really strikes my fancy.

Edit to add: You go ahead & take Reaper, I will keep Capt. Jack occupied Laughing
Nope, sorry fife, Capt Jack stays with me. Twisted Evil Maybe I'll take Reaper AND the pirate. But then I see this...
Reaper wrote:
It's ok Persie, my offshore Swiss bank account will cater to your needs. And it's leaning towards a yes for Special. Wink

If you're reading this Special go back a few pages for you presents..and you to Bella.
Sorry Reapie, I was at work. You asked Persie, Bella, and me? Ex is off chasing Corona, and you're asking other gals... Confused

I'm still indecisive...
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess there's no Valentine hopes for a poor and raggedy old bag lady. Sad

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)

Last edited by OldBaglady on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Corona, I aim to please. And why? Because I am not happy unless you are first.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Show me how you make a woman happy! Wink

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
Wonders why her Bawls doesn't give her any chocolates and roses? But sleeping together in the back of his rusted Pinto was fun! Laughing

Have you looked next to the bed lately? And yes,the Pinto was fun. Wait till you see where we are goin' Thursday night! rasslin' is comin' to the arena, and I got us'ns front row seats. We will be close enough that when the rasslers hit each other, the spit will fly on us! Then on to the Waffle House for a late night breakfast...........I can hardly wait!

Edit: I almost forgot! I bought you a Sears AM/FM woodgrain clock-radio with snooze alarm for next to the bed to replace your AIWA stereo system.

Last edited by Harry Bawls on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
^^Show me how you make a woman happy! Wink

I thought that there was a policy here on Eater about posting photos like that?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Laughing Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
[We will be close enough that when the rasslers hit each other, the spit will fly on us!

Uh...ya...I gotta say that any date that involves massive amounts of saliva being spewed out on me by strangers is a good one. I don't know about you guys, but spit spewing always gets ME in the mood for romance! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic