SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The fifth annual Eater Valentine thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex, what have you done to YW?? Shocked

Come here YW and let me kiss it better for you.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Prof So and So....

I will be your valentine.

I just need to make sure you promise that if I get too drunk on Valentine's Day - you'll pull my hair away from my face when I puke in the toilet.

If you take me out to eat burritos again for dinner, you'll also give me some gas X.

And if I get dirt under my toenails from walking on the sandy beach with you, you will take the file and clean the dirt from under them....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Lotta you know once a boy discovers his sword, he just can't put it down. Rolling Eyes

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ Or ninja stars. Or shuriken. Don't cross me fife or you will be next.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooOOOOOooooo i dey go go see witch doctor for u small boi

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza -

You're timing was VERY close. I was getting so worried that I had to wake my FBI friend up again a few minutes ago and ask him what he thought about who should be my Valentine. Oddly, your name wasn't in the schoolyard song phrase he chose to use to illustrate his feelings.

I guess it wasn't meant for you and I after all, lotta Smile Maybe even the FBI is wrong at times. Then again, he could have been a little groggy. I mean, it IS 3 AM there:

http://media.putfile.com/Professor-And-lotta-Sitting-In-A-Tree

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm Prof ... Maybe lotta is into swinging. If so....maybe we could get KD or Rover to join - and all 4 of us could have fun????

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm definitely down with lotta, but unlike Ex, I'm not into the idea of crossing swords, ya know? Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a firm believer in my ideals and a even more passionate lover, so passionate that it brings me to the brink of insanity at times. But, those fools learned....and will be reminded as necessary.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well then I guess we'll just have to be exclusive.

I'll go to Victoria's Secret and buy something new to wear for you - -

Order some massage oil....

And I'll put a routine together during my Belly Dance class on Tuesday night - -

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like I've got it made-in-the-shade Smile I'm definitely digging your enthusiasm, and like the direction that this is going. Let this be a lesson to all of you gentlemen out there that are squabbling to get women:

In true baiter fashion, just let the mugus do the work Smile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex, don't get too comfortable!

NSFW

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
@ Special K You can come along too if that's what it takes. So will you & Capt. Jack be my valentine or what?
I thought you were a gal?

Reaper, I'm leaning towards saying yes... Wink
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I am but if you come w/ the avatar, I can work w/ that. I can adapt. Let's just be friends ok, it's your avatar that really strikes my fancy.

Edit to add: You go ahead & take Reaper, I will keep Capt. Jack occupied Laughing

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona....

Can this be? What have I been doing wrong!?

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Acting like a total whackjob? It's just a wild guess, I could be way off the mark.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let it be known Corona; if I can't have you no one will!

Sorry if it sounds a but obsessive.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/Professor-And-lotta-Sitting-In-A-Tree

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
^^ Acting like a total whackjob? It's just a wild guess, I could be way off the mark.

I second that.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X this is your funeral

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to blow up the Valentine forum with a nuclear bomb and commit suicide after drugging Corona and locking her in a cement-weighed coffin at the bottom of a lake, but I have exercised better judgment.

thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ex Shocked Shocked Shocked

Can we get back to the warm fuzzy feeling before Ex got all violent?
Here this is for you Simba Very Happy

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know the recipe to remove hickies? Prof so and so just planted a big one on my neck....

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To my love Lotta,

AND

And if that is not enough, I am the ghost with the most, and I would be very happy to show you just what fairies can do Wink

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*Reads Ex's comment, types something up quickly while grabbing iodine pills, nuclear/biochemical hazmat suit, MRE's, a 50 gallon drum of H20, some petrol, my best Mad Max style leathers, a shotgun w/ammo, and the Harley.*

My professional opinion Ex, try some flowers, chocolate, cheap wine, and a nice Italian meal. Just a suggestion though... Shocked

... oh and good luck with the psycho bit.

*Heads down to bomb shelter w/ supplies*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic