SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Funniest Email in a long time - Now Includes Swearing

View next topic
View previous topic

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not so funny ha ha as funny peculiar.

Seems like Jack's dollar is about to be chopped.

Much earlier in the bait he told me he had switched emails because his other box had been broken into and gave me a new address to use.

Now I am getting email from both his old and his new address and by their writing styles it seems that they are two different lads.

Hopefully this will escalate into a lad fight when I introduce them to each other..

Quote:
jack warner to me
show details 8:42 PM (18 hours ago) Reply

GOOD DY TO YOU..WHAT IS HAPPENING..TIME IS GOING...GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DETAILS OF THINGS WITH YOU GENERALLY
I HAVE MADE ADEQUATE ARRAINGEMENT TO FINALIZE THIS ..SO DO NOT DELAY ANY MORE
GET BACK TO ME ASAP
IT IS WELL

caron <********@gmail.com> wrote:
Jack,

I do not understand what is going on. At the end of January you told me to stop using your old address, i.e. this one, and start using your new one. I then sent you my new email address, this one. What the fuck is going on?

Caron

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately nothing came from the lad fight although the other pretend Jack Warner stop mailing me so maybe words were said behind the scenes.

Anyway I sent him this email to see what he would do.

Quote:
[email protected]> wrote:
Jack,

Ken has been emailing me. He is threatening to get curse me if I do not send him $4000. What should I do. I am frightened of him. He says he will use juju on me. What is juju? Please help me.

Caron

Anyway this is he long rambling reply.

Quote:

caronv
Good day to you................i read your email and i have been getting things done on your behalf..
firstlly i will like you to know that you have made a lot of mistakes on this.......
i told you not to contact any person ever again via email but you simply refused to listen to my advice , see the concequences now...........

The only solution you have on this is to listen to my advice ..stop communication with KEN .............
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO HENCEFORTH......

YOU WILL OPEN A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU WILL EMAIL IT TO ME...SECONDLLY YOU WILL BLOCK KEN EMAIL ADDRESS AND DO NOT CONTACT HIM EVER AGAIN.....................

NOW YOU WILL ALSO BE PRAYING AT NIGHT BEFORE YOU GO OFF TO SLEEP AND IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP BECAUSE KEN HAS BEEN GIVING YOU TREATS AND HE IS SO STUPID THAT HE HAS STOOP LOW TO SEEK THE POWERS OF MAGIC TO USE AGAINST YOU BUT I HAVE TALKED WITH A GOOD CHRISTIAN PASTOR ABOUT THIS AND HE HAS BEGIN A PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME ON YOUR BEHALF WHICH WILL LAST FOR A WEEK\

SO DO NOT BE AFRAID ALL HIS EVIL SPELL WILL NOT HAVE EFFECT ON YOU..TRUST IN GOD AND BE OF GOOD CHEER..

LASTLY I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT SEND THE $4000 TO KEN BUT YOU WILL GIVE THE MONEY TO THE CHRISTIAN PASTOR AS A SHOW OF RESPECT FOR HIS WORK HE IS DOING ON YOUR BEHALF..

BUT NOW I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO THE PAYMENT OF 850 POUNDS TO THE BELOW NAME AND YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE MONEY TODAY AND DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TRANSFER DETAILS SO THAT I CAN MAKE ARRAINGEMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION, DOCUMENTATION AND BUYING OF FRUITS FOR THE CHURCH PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING ON A WEEK FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME FOR YOU ...

USE THIS INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME ..............ADEMOLA WILLIAMS
RECEIVERS ADDRES :11 HOSPITAL RD,
CITY:IKEJA
STATE: LAGOS STATE
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION........................FOR WHAT
TEXT ANSWER...............................FEES
AMOUNT SENT....................... 850 POUNDS
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.......................?????
M.T.C.N CONTROL NUMBER........................????

JACK

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE TRANSFER DETAILS SO THAT I CAN MAKE ARRAINGEMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION, DOCUMENTATION AND BUYING OF FRUITS FOR THE CHURCH PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING ON A WEEK FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME FOR YOU ...
Hey! Is this another one of those stupid documented fruit rituals, where pineapples and bananas are balanced and held while pictures are taken?
I sure hope so! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait a minute. If they are going on "WEEK FASTING AND PRAYER PROGRAMME FOR YOU" what in the hell do they need the fruit for?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
YOU PEOPLE HAS DESTROY MY LIFE... Mr. Humphere, lottery scammer
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For reisisting the temptation to eat, of course.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack is still hanging around. This is after I have made a human sacrifice. Nothing seems to phase him. My last email to him.

Quote:
Jack,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I completed the ritual okay but there were unintended consequences. Somebody who should not have been there witnessed it and I had to take measures to ensure that this person could not reveal any details of what he observed. It was a long and messy business but let us just say he will not be talking to anybody ever again. Anyway enough of that, what about that fscking cereal killer Ken. Have you any more news on that bustard?

Caron

His reply.
Quote:
CARONGOOD DAY TO YOU..WHAT IS GOING ON OK
GET BACK TO ME ASAP OK
IT IS WELL

I am on the run from the police now and I am asking him for help. I wonder how he will react.

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a bit of fooling around, according too Jack the scammer, dollar chopping Ken has ended up in a mental institution and Jack has bribed the doctor to give him TRUMALIZED DRUGS whatever they may be.

Quote:
caronv

i have good news for you..KEN HAS BEEN GIVEN TRUMALIZED DRUGS TO GET HIM DISCOMFORTED FOR LIFE..
SO LET YOUR MIND BE AT REST..I HAVE GIVEN THE DOCTOR A BRIBE ON THIS ..

SO LET GET OUR OWN THINGS FINISHED

I WILL LIKE YOU TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF 900 POUNDS TO THE BELOW NAME TODAY

His next email. I am certain that Ken is not the only COMPLETETLLY IMBECILE around here.

Quote:
caronv

DO NOT DELAY THIS ANY MORE................
I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE MADE A LOT OF EXTRAL SCARIFICES ON THIS FOR YOU..SO I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE BORROWED MONEY FOR BRIBING THE DOCTOR THAT GAVE KEN THE DRUG THAT MAKES HIM COMPLETETLLY IMBECILE...............ALSO I MADE ADDITIONAL PAYMENT TO GOD CHURCH FOR ALL THEIR EFFORT ON THIS FOR YOU INCLUDING PRAYER AND FASTING OF CHURCH MEMBERS ON YOUR BEHALF..
LASTLLY I NEED THE MONEY TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR TRANSPORT

MAKE THE PAYMENT OF 900 POUNDS TODAY OK AND PLS USE THE BELOW DETAILS AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DETAILS OF THE MONEY SENT TO REMMY BROWN..
IT IS WELL

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic