SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

what nonsense, no one uses banks!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparantly noone is Sernur, Russia uses banks, not even the travel agent!!
Must be a lot of bulging mattresses me thinks..

was very glad to receive from you so a prompt reply!!!
At me now on my person of tear.... As my heart is torn to you to Australia!!!
My sweet I it has been very much afflicted with your letter as I ? have the personal bank account and I have now communicated with all familiar people and anybody from them has no bank account as our city very small and we have only 2 banks and anybody from my familiar does not use the bank account because in it there is no need!!!
I also now went to the manager of travel agency and have told to him about that that you want to send money for the bank account but the manager has told that they have no bank account as tourist the agency receives all payment either cash or fast monetary translations through system " Western Union "..
My unique Dillon I now went in bank and has communicated to the manager about opening the bank account and the manager has given up to me in opening the bank account as my salary very small for any bankings and the manager in bank has told that the system " Western Union " operates in all our world and he to me has told that that he is confident that in your city necessarily to eat even 1point " Western Union " and you can send without superfluous problems of money to the manager of travel agency Evgeniy Kuznetsov!!!
To me it is very sad as I really love you!!!
In bank also informed about that that you have visited a site www.westernunion.com <http://www.westernunion.com> as on this site you can learn all about a sending of money and also about all points " Western Union " in the city or in the nearest cities!!!

If anyone is after a new bait the email adress is:: [email protected]
and the vlads name is Olga Vedernikova.

She goes offscript quite often too, especially towards the "business end of proceedings".

The IP address appears to be California but sometimes satellite comes up also.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one thing I am pretty sure of is that she is not in California.

I would use something like this

My love,

I went to my bank and the bank manager said that banks are very common arround the world and are in all locations, the bank manager said that banks are easy to use and even in Russia everybody has the bank account. The bank account is very fast and safe and the money can be there the day after you know the bank account number. Bank account can be opened with only a few dollars anywhere in teh world

I love you very much but now I worry that you do not want my money and that you do not love me because you are now making up excuses and lieing about the bank.

If you really loved me you will send the account so I can deposit the money for you and we can be together by next week.

If you prefer my love, you can give me the email address for the travel agent and I can talk to them about the bank account or if they will not help I can find another travel agent that understands how much we love each other and if they do not want my money than someone else will.

It may or may not work for the bank account but if it does not work then send the money by moneygram but have something go wrong and have the money stolen, then when you save up again you will need the bank account so that the money does not get stolen, giving her time and no excuses to set up the account.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
dillon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you sound so sincere Murry, my love. lol

bottom line is they should all jump through hoops to make some cash really.
Maybe many of them have been burnt in the past giving out bank details
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt she has been burnt with the account, the idea is to make her think she / he will lose a real vic if the bank account isn't provided

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic