SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop me once, shame on u. Chop me twice, I'll get spiritual

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD, I wonder if there's a way to get Jul1a to call again by moaning to your mugu about not understanding his accent on his VM. She'd certainly be an asset if she has any real vic details, and it's unlikely she's anything other than a baiter or vic herself (like B0v!s, in the employ of a lad). I don't think there's anything to fear from talking to her (in character as a vic), and asking a bit about the business setup, etc. Maybe she's a genuine vic, just been fleeced herself, and is in the phone book!

Respect, DD, you're spot on.
Snowpie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is begining to border on genius.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
DD, I wonder if there's a way to get Jul1a to call again by moaning to your mugu about not understanding his accent

That's a good idea. I think I'll try it, if the mugu will still have anything to do with me after what's going to happen 8 hours from now. Twisted Evil

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SSX2121
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would think he has to be getting to the point of really worrying that your bank is going to call about the checks being bad. But on the other hand he probably doesn't know what to think any more. Great job.
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a stuning modality. I'm particularly enamoured with the idea of having two lads square off agianst each other, each thinking that the other has chopped their dolla Laughing

Also I saw some people mentioned Derren Brown earlier; I too was quite impressed with him until a friend of mine who worked as a sound recordist on a couple of his TV shows told me that pretty much everything you see on screen is set up; he uses camera tricks, hidden communication and almost all of the "ITP's" you see in his shows are professional actors. And he's on national TV. Now that's a scam. Razz

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSX2121 wrote:
I would think he has to be getting to the point of really worrying that your bank is going to call about the checks being bad.

In real life, it can sometimes take weeks before a bank discovers a check is fake. I've worked that into baits, too. By the time I tell the mugu his check was bad, he's so invested in me that he is willing to keep going. I don't blame him for the bad check, I blame his idiot "client" who wrote the check.

One of my characters who's baiting this same mugu had her first check, for $3000, bounce. The mugu then sent her a $4500 check. After deducting her commission and $3000 to cover the bad check, that left $1000 to send him. Unfortunately, the bank is now threatening to have her arrested for passing the bad check, so she had to hire a lawyer. Wouldn't you know it, the lawyer cost $1000. No money is left for the mugu, unless he comes up with yet another check.

Codeine wrote:
Derren Brown ... Now that's a scam.

That's too bad. He's so entertaining and he seems very smart. Aren't SOME of his tricks real? He once played chess against 9 master chess players, and beat the majority. His secret was that he memorized the moves each opponent made, and made those same moves against another opponent. That's not fake, is it? He just has some amazing tricks to help him memorize things, right?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Codeine
Not quite a Newb

Location: Lagos Airport. What do you mean you can't see me? I'm right here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he's definitely very welll versed in psychology and manipulation, and I'm sure he uses some memory techniques as part of his act. What my friend told me specifically was that he uses actors as stooges (for example in the "Russian Roulette" special), as well as camera trickery (e.g in a show where he "magically" predicted the subject of a painting, there were several different options set up behind the scenes before the big reveal at the end). Like I say, a good showman, and certainly well versed in human psychology, but "genius"? No.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING PROBLEM.... IT FEELS LIKE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR EVER" - Shawn Franklin
<BR>
"DIE DIE IDIOT GOAT DEAD DOG" - Sung Lee
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DD.

I have just spent a good amount of time reading your baits.

I have been busy with a Simba safari.

I congratulate you on your fine tuned bating skills clapping clapping
Glad to see another Demented baiter Wink

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rumbero, thanks a lot. I'm going to try for a safari to the S!mba S@fari Camp in Botswana soon (not this check scammer, a South African NOK scammer). If Botswana is where you're staying, maybe I'll see you around the swimming pool!

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry DD

My lover boy is stuck in the jungle in Benin looking for me ( character Tina Turn3r)

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick review:
Th0m@s the check scammer sent me a $10,000 check, which I deposited. My instructions for when the check cleared:
- Keep $1,000 as my commission.
- Send $6,000 in 2 WU payments to Jul!@ Gl3nn in Virginia, USA.
- Send $3,000 via WU to Em3k@ 0k3k3 in Africa.
- Reject communications from anyone who doesn't give me the security code: 911. This is to prevent any more dolla chops.

The check cleared. But something was not right.
I wrote:
Hi Th0m@s,

What a relief to successfully give Jul!@ her money. That was really clever planning on your part. It was nice to meet Jul!@, too. I wasn't expecting that, I have to hand it to you. There's no way the hacker could beat that.

Thanks a lot for all your efforts.
J3rm@!ne

Th0mas called. He had not read my email yet.
Call 1, 1:44
Call 2, 0:40
Call 3, 2:21

I wrote:
I'm very concerned by your phone calls. You act like you don't know what is going on. Here is what happened. Please don't tell me something is wrong.

Jul!@ called me this morning. She gave me the code, 911. She said they need the money quickly to start operations in Africa. She met me at the bank, and showed me her ID. It was a Virginia drivers license. I withdrew the cash and gave it to her. She even gave me a receipt. She was very professional.

The phone is ringing. It's probably you. I'll talk to you in a second.

Call 4, 3:39
Call 5, 0:46
I wrote:
Th0m@s, I am shocked by this development. I thought you had everything under control. How could you allow your company to be compromised so completely? You seem to have no security in place at all.

I am sorry I can't lend you $500. I need the $1000 commission I earned on this. I have expenses of my own. I wish I could help you out. As you know, it is a bad idea in any case to lend or borrow money. We have a good relationship and I don't want to destroy that.

I want to make this job work. We have to think of a way. That bastard hacker has to be stopped.

Call 6, 3:19

I wrote:
You asked for a more detailed report of what happened, so here it is.

Jul!@ Gl3nn called me this morning. She told me the code is 911. She said the company needs money fast for operations in Africa. She asked to meet me at my bank and get the money.

I went to the bank and she was waiting for me there. She was white, with brown hair, and had a British accent. She was wearing nice slacks and a warm sweater. I was a little uneasy, but she was very polite and professional. I asked to see her ID, and she showed it to me. It was a Virginia drivers license. I again asked her the code, and she said 911.

I withdrew the money from my bank account and gave it to her. I asked for a receipt, and she gave me one. As we left, I saw her get into a late model car. I think it was an Audi, or possibly a Lexus.

That's all there is. Th0mas, I am really sorry this happened to you. Even though I am not the cause of this ripoff, it angers me that I had to be exposed to it. It's such dirty business. I feel like some of the dirt has rubbed off on me, and it's disgusting. As I reflect on my dealings with you, your company has caused me nothing but trouble. Some of my friends say I should have quit long ago. It's true, but for some reason I still like you. I want to keep working with you. But if you can't afford to continue, I understand.

Best regards to you,
J3rm@!ne

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD.......Pure genius, yet again. bow_down bow_down bow_down I learn so much each time I read your baits, thank you. I've enjoyed reading this so much I wil let you off buying me a new keyboard.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Utterly fantastic, and inspirational work here, DD! Laughing
I too am enjoying your baits, but luckily I have 3 extra keyboards.

I nominate you for the custom title, "Cheque Lad Nemesis." clapping bow_down

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I nominate you for the custom title, "Cheque Lad Nemesis."

I second that.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I third the motion.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic DD pure genius. clapping clapping clapping

I needed a good laugh Laughing Laughing

( Makinwa)
xxReDGuNNeRxx
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love when he said "There is a higher lever of fraud going on here" in one of the phone calls, either way this whole thread has me in tears.. Will the "dolla choppa" be taunting poor Thom4s?

Great work DD clapping
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

xxReDGuNNeRxx wrote:
Will the "dolla choppa" be taunting poor Thom4s?

Yes. Sorry, I have been busy with the 'annoyed cheque lad' bait and I have neglected posting on this thread. Not a lot has happened with Thom4s, but I will post what there is, as soon as I get a minute. Embarassed

budanzig
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:

I think that's good but I think "Check Lad Nemesis" is better Razz

Check out Jim Norton's new book - I Hate Your Guts
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, everyone, for the kind words. Budanzig, you may be fighting a losing battle. Have you noticed that the word "theater" in the US is rapidly migrating to the wrong spelling of "theatre"? Next thing you know, we'll be calling the 26th letter "zed"! Rolling Eyes

Now back to our story. This is actually a little out of order. The day before the last chop, Th0mas was already retooling his entire modus operandi. He sent this to all my victim characters:

Mugu wrote:
How are you doing today?I hope fine.
Sorry for keeping mute but my company is just trying to get back into
business after a big loss to one s.o.b hacker.

We are trying to make all our payments secure and verified so i need a
working phone number from you.

We have resumed production and we need to talk to you on Phone cos we
have decided that there will be no more email contacts.

We will only deal with our transactions via Phone and since we have
had a lot of problems with Check deliveries/Check clearance,we have
decided that all payments from our clients will be made via Bank to
Bank Wire Transfer.

Majority of our clients Bank with the following Banks so if you have
an existing account with these Banks below,then that will be perfect
but if not you will have to sign up and open a Fresh account with
these banks so that a bank-bank wire transfer can be made into your
own account.
The 4 Banks are as follows:
Zions Bank.
Tcf Bank,
Region Bank,
Wells Fargo Bank

So if you have a Regions Bank account, a transfer will be made into
your own regions account from our clients regions account e.t.c.
So please kindly get back to me with another telephone number that is
working or confirm your telephone number to me once again so i can be
sure i have the right number.

Also get back to me with the Account number and Routing number,Name on
Account,Bank Name and address if you have any of the above listed
accounts or simply go sign up and get back to me with these details.
Thanks as i hope to read from you soonest.

Regards,
Th0mas Sm!th

I'm not completely sure why he wants his victims to bank only at those banks. Are scam bank transfers easier to do if both accounts are at the same bank? Maybe they're not, but he thinks they are.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The day after that chop, the hacker sent Th0mas this email:

Chopper wrote:
That was fun. lol.

Now might be a good time to go back to First and Best Uni to learn a new trade. Ur not very good at this one. lol

Say hi to ur landlord for me.

It's been 4 days and he hasn't replied to this taunt yet. However, a couple of days later, he sent this strange thing to all my victims.

Mugu wrote:
Good day to you. I received a message from the finance company that you will send more details of your credit cards information to enable them wire the money into the account successfully.

Everything is now ready and you are about to receive this money into the credit card account.

Please you will need to trust me in this transaction. As a man of God, I cannot afford to deceive you neither shall I fail on my promises. God has already done it for us and now we are about to conclude this transaction.

Therefore, you will have to fill in the required information below as these are the basic requirement which is needed to get the funds wired to your credit card account.

1) NAME OF BANK AND ADDRESS:.......

2) CARD NUMBERS : ........................

3) EXPIRING DATE : ........................

4) NUMBER AT THE BACK OF THE CARD:...........

5) BANK TOLL FREE NUMBER: ..................

6) SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER:.................

7) NAME ON THE CARD:.....................

8 ) CARD LIMIT:............................

N.B: KINDLY ADVICE IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNTS SO THE FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
REGIONS BANK ACCOUNT
EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT
ZION ACADEMY ACCOUNT
CENTRAL PACIFIC
WELLS FARGO ACCOUNT
BANK OF AMERICA
WASHINGHTON MUTUAL ACCOUNT

Please be informed that the credit cards must be a regular credit cards and you are to withdraw (REMOVE) all the funds inside the accounts.

However, you should send more credit cards information so that more monies will be wired to all of them at the same time. You can send as many cards as possible.

The cards could be Visa, Master or any other one which has the same information above.

Please do this and get back to me with the required information as soon as possible.

Thanks as I wait to hear from you.

May the blessings of God always remain with you.

If he sent this to all his real victims, I have to figure that a lot of them will balk at this strange request. A couple of my victim characters have replied asking for more information, and he hasn't responded yet. So I'm not sure what he's up to.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

budanzig wrote:
SlapHappy wrote:

I think that's good but I think "Check Lad Nemesis" is better Razz

You probably are right about this, but since this site is run by the people over the pond, they will prefer "Cheque." Wink Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With regard to DD's custom title - how about "Cheque Lad Bane"? Three sharp crisp syllables...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it should depend on what side of the pond DD himself is located on.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
OK then - Check Lad Bane; still three crisp syllables.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic