SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop me once, shame on u. Chop me twice, I'll get spiritual

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yastreb wrote:
Ahem! That should read "scams", right? Unless I've got things ass backwards...

all the "scams" in these boxes are in fact "baits" (me and others baiting my fake lad in anticipation of the lad to be chosen for new owner of the box), so it turnes out to be the same thing, "jobs" is the term I use to the lads, "baits" is the term I use to you guys here Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when you are bored of him can I have his addy, I've a crack legal barrister who will set up a law suit for cruelty to chickens Very Happy

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop #3 did not cause the mugu to emit the desired death threats towards my dolla-chopper. He acted as though my WU payment got to him just fine. However, he is beefing up his defenses.

Mugu wrote:
We have sorted out the problem and we will no longer be using the previous email address [email protected].

I also just wanted to let you know that should in case you receive any emails from the previous email address which is [email protected], be sure that the message is not from me. I will only be contacting you with [email protected].

You should only respond to me cos i am pretty much handling every aspect of this job now and i am the only one that will be in touch with you. Any other emails from anybody faking to be me or my staff/boss should be ingored cos its a fake.

I have just solved the problem with the payments and i can assure you that henceforth, all payments will be correctly sent and addressed.
You will get another Payment by wednesday cos everything is now working fine over here so there are no more problems. [He is referring to tremendous problems he had getting a check delivered to my fake address.]

Please note that after you receive any payments and after you must have cashed and deducted your 10% comission,the excess funds should be sent to this name below only and it will remain thesame name and details for every other job/transaction. I will NOT change this details for now so pls note that and if need be for any change, i will let you know and i will give you a confirmation code for that which is 1019. The Name you will send the excess funds to is;
[Name and address in Nigeria]

Pls make sure you read from me before you proceed with any task or anything at all.I will make sure i include this confirmation code in every email so you can be sure.

I wrote:
Thanks a lot for being so considerate. It sounds like you have straightened out your computer problems. That is comforting to know. I will be very pleased to see another check on Wednesday.

Mugu wrote:
How are you doing today?I hope fine.
Can you kindly get back to me with your Phone number so that this job can move a little more faster and smooth.

Even though the mugu wrote from his new, supposedly secure, email address, I was being super-vigilant so I got confused.
I wrote:
I know you are a hacker. You can go to hell. You are not the real [Mugu]. He already knows my number because I gave it to him when I first signed up for this job. Go try to steal money from someone else.

Mugu wrote:
What the hell are you talking about?

I am trying to make things right here and what i get in return is this crap from you.Its really disappointing cos i cant believe that after all i have been through with you,after all my sacrifice and all that i had to endure,this is what you can come up with.

Of course i have you Number and i asked for your Phone number because i had the number in that previous email and i can no longer access that email cos the Hacker has taken over and jacked the email box and you are now accusing me to be the Hacker.It sounds disgusting cos why should i warn you about the Hacker in the First place.

But you just feel you can blow up and say anything you like.

Ok, if im the Hacker then how do you expect me to know that the First Payment you received was 2 pcs of usps money order worth $700 and 2 pcs of Walmart Money order worth $650.It came in the Name [Different Victim] and i told you to mail it out to [Different Victim] cos [Different Victim] had yours.When the Payment eventually came from [Different Victim],the name on it was Le0n W@ng instead of Le0n@ W0ng and you have held on to the Check ever since you discovered that your husband forgot to mail [Other Victim's] own out and you found it in his car saying if you dont get your own Check you wont mail it out.I even had to tell you all about how the Payment works and how each of our reps have to receive a Payment from a client in their state or a nearby state.And the Payments that had been sent had been wrongly addressed thereafter.

Look,just ask me any questions if you want to be sure if i am the real Txxx Sxxxx or not cos i cant freaking believe that i have to be proving myself to you cos its really annoying.

I dont have time to waste cos a client will be sending you a Payment tomorrow or the next so get your acts together and know who you are talking to.

Get back to me ASAP with your confirmation questions and lets get this whole crap behind cos i cant tolerate any mistakes.

I wrote:
OK, Txxx, I guess this really is you. But let me tell you something, and I suggest you listen real good. I was trying to protect you, as well as myself. I was being vigilant. I wasn't accusing you of being a hacker, you nitwit. I thought the hacker had infiltrated your email and was impersonating you. So don't give me a bunch of insulting bullshit about how you're disappointed that I'm giving you crap. You should be thanking me for standing up for your interests.

Mugu wrote:
Thanks for your kind email.

You are right,i should be thanking you because you have been so Vigilant and you are protecting me as well as yourself.I am really sorry about all that i said yesterday.I am so impressed with you cos you have been able to predict the mind of the Hacker cos that is exactly what he is trying to do,he is trying to infiltrate into my email and impersonate me and he has made it impossible for me to access my previous email address [email protected].

Pls be vigilant and make sure that you do not reply to any emails from the previous email address [email protected] cos its a Fake and its the scammer that is putting up that scheme.I will only be sending you emails with this address i am using presently which is [email protected].

Thanks once again for being so vigilant and protective.I cant tell you how glad i am.
I will be in touch with you within the next 24 hours or so cos a fresh Payment will get to you either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pls be vigilant ... its a Fake and its the scammer that is putting up that scheme

I love it when they say that Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks once again for being so vigilant and protective.I cant tell you how glad i am.
This is really funny, DD. You play these check scammers so well. Are you sure your name isn't "Bond. James Bond?" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chop #4. A victim character named Sh!v@ was pleased to finally get a check, and he promptly paid as instructed - by the chopper. He replied to an email that was spoofed so it seemed to come from the mugu but in reality came from the chopper.

I wrote:
Thanks a lot for the nice mail, Th0m@s. It's good of you to raise my commission rate. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, and I look forward to the next check. I hope it gets here faster than the first one.
Sh!v@

----- Original message -----
From: Th0m@s Sm!th <[email protected]> [Mugu's real address]
To: Sh!v@ Sw@m!n@th@n <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:19:08 -0600 (CST)
Subj: Thank You For Payment

Hello Sh!v@,

Thank you very much for your speedy payment. Our Ghana factory manager received the funds you sent and all is well.

Sh!v@, I don't believe I have thanked you enough for all you have done. I must tell you what a pleasure it is to work with someone as diligent as your kindly self. If all our workers had your ethical attitude towards work, my life would be so much easier. Too many people these days want to reap from where they do not sow. It is very gratifying that you do not seek to profit from other people's hard work and sweat. Instead, you are willing to do what is necessary to get the job done. I want to express my appreciation by offering you a 20% commission on the next check we send. It is the least we can do to recognize your dedication to the success of our company.

The next check will go out to you next week. I will notify you as soon as I confirm that it is on the way.

Thank you again, and may God bless you and your family.

With humble gratitude,
Th0m@s Sm!th

Mugu wrote:
I cant believe what i am reading.
The Hacker has taken control or my email again.
We do not have an office in Ghana so i don't know who the hell sent this email to you.
I clearly told you that the funds be sent to
[snip]
So where the hell dis this come from and what the hell is going on.Kindly send me the exact email you received cos this is a terrible situation i have here.If you sent the money less than 6 hours ago,then you can still call Western Union to cancel the transaction cos it is not possible to have picked up the Payment at Ghana at this time cos this is early morning over there.
Get Back to me ASAP

Mugu wrote:
Pls get back to me as soon as possible and let me know what details you sent the money to cos the email below is strange to me and i feel really disappointed with myself cos even after being aware of the threat,the hacker still suceeded in the plot.
I need you to go back to western union and ask for proof that the funds you sent have been collected.I need a copy of the Identification of the person who collected the funds and i need the exact bank/western union location where the funds was collected.
This is really sad for me.
I have to Change this email address again.I will get back to you with my new email address.Pls do not include a copy of this message when you send your reply.

I wrote:
Th0m@s, this is shocking. Am I understanding you correctly? The email from you really was not from you? The hacker sent me emails from your address in order to pretend to be you? So the money I sent did not really go to you but instead went to an impostor? I can't believe this. We have been ripped off by a criminal.

I will go to western immediately. If the money has not been collected, I will cancel the payment. If it has been collected, I will find out who got it. This really is outrageous.

I wrote:
Th0m@s, I went to Western Union and found the money was collected by someone named Axxxx Hxxxx at Ecobank Ghana Limited in Nima, Accra, Ghana. They don't have a copy of the person's identification.

This is just a brazen theft. What audacity to steal money from right under your nose. Doesn't that make you boil with anger? The police should definitely be notified. We can't let this scum get away with it. I don't know whether we should call the police here, in Ghana, or in your country. What do you think?

This lad will steal anything, even my words!

Mugu wrote:
Thanks for your investigation.
I am really boiling with anger here.But im wondering did you send the money to Ghana cos i told you to send the Money to Mr xxxx xxxx in Nigeria and not Ghana.
The investigation can only be carried out reasonably in Ghana and no where else.
I need you to go back to western union and request for the Identification of the receiver,then you should tell western union to investigate the matter and then you should report to the Ghana Police cos this is a theft right under my nose.
Pls do not email back to this address anymore. I will get in touch with you with another email with that code number i gave you previously.

After a couple of weeks of broken promises that someone will call and a check will be sent, I got this.

Mugu wrote:
Sorry fot not getting in touch on time.
We are trying to sort a few thing out here cos this mysterious hacker is still causing a lot of problems here and has stolen over $20,000 company funds as at now.He has hacked every email address we have both new and old and is still on on like hell.
Every step we have taken to counter his actions has failed it seem he is some guru.
We are now forced to put everything on hold for now cos we cannot continue working and losing all our money to someone else.
I am therefore sorry to say that you will have to give as 10-14 days to get thing right.Pls note that there should be no more email contacts from now on.If there be need to contact you,it will be done via Phone so pls take note of that.
I will be in touch in less than 2 weeks to let you know what we come up with.
Thanks for your understanding.

It appears I shut this mugu down for 2 weeks. Very Happy I'd rather shut him down for good, but this is a nice start.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Every step we have taken to counter his actions has failed it seem he is some guru.
Yeah, he is right! Dog Dine is the guru. The Check Lad Guru. Laughing Great work, Dog Dine! Hilarious, too! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 4 chops, this mugu is taking no chances with victim character #5.

Mugu wrote:
This hacker is causing a lot of damage to our emails and the son of a bitch is pretty much reading this email i am sending you right now cos he has been emailing all my contacts with that previous email address. He is using a software called email trace so any emails that goes out or into your address"[email protected]" is being accessed by the hacker. The hacker is pretty much reading this email i am sending you right now and is waiting for a Payment to get to you before he impersonates me and tells you to send the money to him. We are still investigating this issue and are looking for a solution cos we now know where the problem is coming from.

However kindly open/sign up for a fresh email addresss that you will use to contact only me. DO NOT email me with the new address yet. I will let you know when to email me with the new address and what email you will have to send your mails to.

Checks the mugu previously tried to send never arrived, first to my fake home address and then to my fake office address. I finally told him to send the check to my brother's address, and I gave him the street address of a post office. This is a $4000 check.

Mugu wrote:
One of our clients has just sent you a Payment.The Payment was sent to your Brothers address and will be delivered in a few hours.
Now here is what i want you to do because the Hacker is still very much around and i want you to work with me so that we can show the son of a bitch that we are very much smarter than he is cos the only way he can contact you is via email.

Kindly sign up for a New email account. Then immediately you receive the package, kindly look inside and you will find a small note. Kindly send an email to the address in the package using the new email address you have just signed up for. Pls DO NOT send an email to the address in the package with this your old email " [email protected] " cos the hacker has set up a software that retrieves any emails you send with the address. Just use the new email you register with to send your message to the address in the package then you will be given instructions on how to proceed.

Pls lets make this work and not fall victim to the hacker. Since the hacker doesn not know the email address in the package and he does not know the email address that you will just sign up,then there is no way he can ever trace your message.

Note that i WILL NOT change this instructions cos the hacker might try to contact you saying you should send the money elsewhere, kindly ignore and follow only the instructions in the package.

Just do all i have said to detail and we would beat this son of a bitch out.

Mugu wrote:
Hope you got my previous emails and hope you have collected the Package from your Brothers address cos UPS has confirmed its delivery to the address [snip] and the package was received and signed for by xxxxxx.
Just follow all instructions to details and pls DO NOT email me back with your new email address. Just let me know if you have received the package and if you have contacted the email address in the package. Reply back with this old email of yours [email protected]. I will get your new email as soon as you contact the email address in the Package.

Mugus appreciate when you increase their anticipation by stretching things out. I sent this on a Tuesday night...
I wrote:
I have not been able to get together with my brother to get the check. His schedule is very chaotic now, and so is mine. I think we may be able to meet up this weekend. I'll let you know.

A few hours later, early Wednesday morning...
Mugu wrote:
Thanks for the Update. Just let me know as soon as you have it and pls try to confirm from your brother on phone if he has the Check with him.
Also pls dont forget to follow all instructions as explained in the package and DO NOT send any delicate information like email address or payment information to this email or using your own email of [email protected].
Just let me know soonest.

Two days later, on Friday...
Mugu wrote:
How are you doing today? I hope fine. Kindly let me know if you have received the check from your brothers place. Let me know as soon as you have it and follow all instructions as explained in the message attached to the payment.
I hope to read from you soonest.

Saturday night...
Mugu wrote:
What is going on with the payment? I have not received any emails from you for a few days now which is strange.
I need an urgent update ASAP cos im sure you must have picked up the check from your brothers' place. Just get back to me asap and let me know what is happening.
I eagerly await your reply. [Yes, I love how eager you are.]

I wrote:
Please Th0m@s, I followed the directions written on the note with the check and I am trying to obey still. You told me not to reply to this address so I really shouldn't. Please send me an email from your new address as you promised in the note. That is all I can say. I am trying to be a good employee.
Thanks.

He didn't get the hint that something was wrong. Still writing from his old email address...
Mugu wrote:
Good to read from you.
Nice to know that you are doing your job well. Pls do follow the directions and i will get back to you with my new email address and pls note that you are to follow all instruction to detail as explained in the note.

I wrote:
Th0m@s, please, you are putting me in a bad position. You know very well your note instructed me not to write to you at this address because it is hacked. I am trying to obey the note. I should not be writing this at all. But you haven't written from your new address as you promised in your note. I sent the money the way the note said. I know you got it. Please send me email from your new address as your note promised. I will have to stop here and not write any more.

Will he catch on? To be continued after a short break...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never gave him your new email address for him to write to...
hehehe.
I like it. Even if he doesn't catch on, he'll be pissed. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You never gave him your new email address for him to write to... hehehe.

True. I never bothered to get a new email address at all, and he forgot that he told me to. Oh well, he'll have bigger things to worry about momentarily. Twisted Evil

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally wrote from a new address...
Mugu wrote:
Here is my new email address ' [email protected] '.
As regards the payment,i told you that you should send an email to the email address that was in the note attached to the check but i have double checked from the address and there is no email from you.

Pls let me know if there was an email address in the note.
Also, you said you have sent the money the way the note said and you know i have received it. I am really amazed cos how can i receive the money when i dont even know when, where, how or who the money was sent to.

A name and Address in Virginia USA was in the note attached to the check where you were instructed to send the money to, so pls just kindly answer these few questions cos i am hoping and praying that the hacker has not contacted you behind my back.

1.What name and address did you send the money to?
2.When did you send the money?
3.What are the details of the transaction? If you sent the money via western union, then i need the MTCN( 10 digit number), Amount sent and all other details of the transaction in order to get the funds.
4.Did you send the money via Western Union?
5.What email Address did you sent the details of the Payment to?
Pls kindly get back to me with all these cos this is a very urgent situation and we cannot afford to lose 3600USD.
I await your prompt and urgent reply ASAP.

I wrote:
Finally I can speak freely. Why did it take you so long to email me from your new address? You knew I could not respond properly to your old address that was hacked. When you sent me emails from your old address, it was very confusing and frustrating, because I didn't know if it was you or the hacker, and I didn't know what I could say.

Now I'm even more confused. Your note that came with the check had no address in Virginia. It said to send the money to your accountant R@ymond J@mes in London UK. Your note said not to reply to any emails from your old address because it was hacked. It said I should not try to email you, but to wait until you email me from a new address. Yet you kept emailing from your old address, and I didn't know what to say. I got the check from my brother on Thursday and I sent the money the same day. Mr. J@mes emailed me to say he got the money.

None of this is news to you, is it?

Yes, I told him that R@ymond from music man's "annoyed cheque lad" bait got his money. R@y should be delighted, since he's having trouble getting money from his own magas.

Mugu wrote:
OH MY GOD!

JERM@1NE THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE COS ALL THIS IS NEWS TO ME.

I NEVER TOLD YOU TO WIRE ANY MONEY TO LONDON UK.WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT MESSAGE FROM? THE MESSAGE THAT CAME WITH THE CHECK IS AS FOLLOWS;

IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR PAYMENT KINDLY CONTACT THIS EMAIL IMMEDIATELY YOU GOT YOUR CHECK FOR THE FURTHER INSTRUCTION AND SECURE PAYMENT HERE IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW JUST SEND A MESSAGE TO THIS EMAIL **********[email protected]*************THIS IS HIGHLY ESSENTIAL FOR YOU NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST FUNDS. THANKS
WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU ANYTHING ABOUT AN INCREASE IN COMMISION TO 20%.

IT IS MORE THAN CERTAIN THAT THE HACKER HAS FOOLED YOU.

NOW,JUST KINDLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP;

1.WHERE DID YOU GET THE NAME R@YM0ND J@MES? COS THAT NAME WAS CERTAINLY NOT IN THE NOTE & I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT BEING HACKED IN THE NOE.

2.WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS DID YOU SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO?

I wrote:
Th0m@s, this is insane. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing at your company. It's as if there is no management of the company at all, just a bunch of idiots randomly doing what they feel. Your note did not say anything about [email protected]. It instructed me to send the money to your accountant R@ym0nd J@mes in London, and to send payment details to [email protected]. I did exactly as you instructed. You also promised in the note that I will now get a commission of 20% on future checks.

Mugu wrote:
I am really devastated at the moment and i dont even know what to say cos this is certainly from the hacker.We do not have any accountant in London Uk and i dont know any R@ymond J@mes. [That's too bad, you two should get together and swap similar tales of woe.] I want to know how that message got to you. Are you sure it came with the check? or it was sent via email? If it came with the check, then you must still have the note with you. I want you to SCAN the exact note to me cos this is all crazy and i need proof.
None of my staff can contact you cos i am the only one who sends you emails. My Staffs are Asians and Africans and dont speak Good english.
Pls i need proof of how that message got to you. if it was attached to the check then scan and send me a copy. I am still thinking of what to do about this problem but will let you know soonest. Kindly let me know what other messages you received from my email aside that you should follow my instructions in the email and not to mail me at that previous address anymore.

I wrote:
The note was a piece of paper that came with the check, as I already told you. It was not an email. Here it is attached.
[I attached a "scan" of a crinkled and folded piece of paper [thanks Marvinator for teaching me how to do that in Photoshop]]:
Quote:
Dear J3rm@!ne,
How are you today, I hope fine.
Kindly deposit this check and send $3600 by western union or moneygram to our accountant R@ymond J@mes in London UK. Do not communicate with me on any of my former email. They are all hacked. This is very important.
Please send payment details to our accountant's email address: [email protected]
After that, do not email me. Wait for me to contact you. I will contact you from a new email. If you get email from any of my old emails, do not reply, it is a scammer.
Thanks for your loyalty. I want to express my appreciation by offering you a 20% commission on the next check we send. It is the least we can do to recognize your dedication to the success of our company.
Regards
Th0m@s

Mugu wrote:
This is unbelievable. How did it get in there? Now tell me, did the note come in the same envelope with the check or it came in a seperate envelope?

I wrote:
It was in the envelope with the check.

After this setback, the mugu should have given up on me. But no, he has even bigger plans. Stay tuned...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes, I told him that R@ymond from music man's "annoyed cheque lad" bait got his money. R@y should be delighted, since he's having trouble getting money from his own magas.
DD, you are really twisted!

hahaha Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Issac to Chad
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the latest chop, J0seph B3ll0 the dolla chopper taunted the mugu.

J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
You like that, huh? lol

Mugu wrote:
GUY.ABEG FOR GOD SAKE JUST FREE ME MEN.
ABI WETIN I DO YOU WEY U JUST WAN RUN ME DOWN FINISH LIKE THIS.OVER $15000 LOST TO YOU AND YOU ARE STILL ON MY NECK.
DONT BE AN ENEMY OF PROGRESS AND PLS LET GO OF ME MEN.ABI WETIN I DO YOU TO DESERVE ALL THIS.
I CERTAINLY HOPE I DONT FUCKIN KNOW YOU COS NONE OF MY PPLES CAN DO THIS TO ME COS I DONT DESERVE THIS AND I DONT TAKE PEOPLES SWEAT AND HARD WORK AWAY JUST LIKE THAT.SO I AM BEGGING YOU IN D NAME OF GOD PLS LET GO OF ME AND LET ME ENJOY D WORKS OF MY HAND.PLSSSS.

I ignored him, so a few days later he begged again.
Mugu wrote:
BROS HOW FAR NA? ABEG RAISE ME 50K MEN.SINCE U DON COLLECT MY MONEY FINISH U HAVE LEFT ME PENNYLESS MEN.I NEED TO PAY MY RENT BEFORE FRIDAY MEN ITS BEEN DUE SINCE JAN 31ST.MY LANLORD IS GONNA THROW ME OUT IF I DONT PAY AND THANKS TO YOU I AM PENNYLESS WITH LITTLE OR NO HOPE OF ANYTHING.HOW E GO BE MEN?I DEY WAIT U OH.ABEG OH

J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
My little chops left you pennyless? That was nothin, bro. You are one pathetic little boi. I thought maybe you got something to offer me, but I see you got nothin.

Maybe I chop a few mo dolla to help you see you need a more suitable line of work. Some day you thank me for being a good teacher. Ding ding, class dismissed. For today.

Mugu wrote:
GUY U DEY CRASE NI? U AINT TALKING TO NO KID MAN. U ARE TALKING TO A B.SC GRADUATE FROM THE 1ST AND BEST UNI IN NAIJA.I THINK ITS BEST U FUCK OFF COS U ARE JUST SOME POSSESED FREAK. U ARE D ONE TO LEARN LESSONS NOT ME.IF U CANT RAISE ME THEN GO TO HELL.I THOT U HAD ACCESS TO MY PC AND EMAILS,SO HOW COME U NEVA CAME ACROSS MY RESUME/CV.YOU MUST BE JUST A FREAK.GO TO HELL.

J0seph B3ll0 wrote:
It's funny you're suddenly talking so big, little boi. Yesterday you were begging because you have no money for rent. Now you're bragging about your CV. If you're such a big ass bsc grad, then why am I chopping your dolla and you are pennyless? You must have been absent when the 1st and best uni had classes on how to rip off your fellow man.

You're right, I'm a possessed freak. I possess your magas. Go ahead, give dem all a call, see how they doing. Good luck wit d landlord. Maybe he'll take your uni diploma as payment for the rent.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOO! What a crushing body slam! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG DD, that is so superbly evil I am speechless Twisted Evil Adding Ray to the mix and then stealing your lads soul by taunting him is frakkin awesome. I wonder how he still has money for the cafe but cant afford his rent. To bad we cant contact the landlord.

Go get em DD, master of your lads Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD.........Very,very clever and brilliantly executed. I am in awe!!! bow_down bow_down

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DD, you must have a blade attachment for a drill, there's no way you could keep twisting the knife that well by hand...anything they throw at you, you somehow double it and send it back. Star.
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
DD, you must have a blade attachment for a drill, there's no way you could keep twisting the knife that well by hand

Very Happy Thanks, manbiteslion, that's great siggy material. What are the ethics of stealing a fellow baiter's words for my siggy?

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After the preceding chop, the mugu must think J3rm@ine is a Prime #1 Grade A Victim. He wants to send me another check. This one will be much bigger. He will make sure that absolutely nothing can go wrong this time.

Mugu wrote:
WE CANNOT PROCEED ON THIS JOB VIA EMAILS ANYMORE.ONLY PHONE CONTACTS WILL DO FOR NOW SO GET BACK TO ME WITH A VALID PHONE NO AS I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER DINE TO THIS MYSTERIOUS HACKER WHO IS IMPERSONATING ME.

I gave him one of my Aimphoneline numbers. The first time he called, I didn't answer.

Mugu wrote:
THE NEW NUMBER WAS JUST RINGING AND NOBODY PICKED UP. THE CALL WAS EVEN MADE FROM WITHIN THE USA SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU AINT PICKING UP. I HAVE AN URGENT MESSAGE TO PASS ACROSS TO YOU SO I NEED YOU TO PICK UP THAT PHONE.

NO ACTION CAN BE TAKEN, WOULD BE TAKEN OR SHOULD BE TAKEN BY YOU UNLESS I TALK TO YOU ON PHONE. INCASE YOU DICOVER ANY NEWS ABOUT THIS JOB,TAKE NO ACTION UNTIL I SPEAK TO YOU OR UNTIL MY CLIENT SPEAKS TO YOU.

The next time I answered the phone, I expected the usual unintelligible African accent. Instead, it was a woman with a beautiful British accent. That threw me off so much that I said "Sorry, J3rm@ine isn't home, can I take a message?" I said she should call back in a couple of hours, but she never did. Blast it, I wish I had talked to her. I need more practice on the phone, I'm still a phone newbie.

Later, the mugu called and left a voice-mail message, which I'll paraphrase:
Mugu wrote:
A $10,000 check was sent to your brother's address.
Go get the check from your brother, cash it, then wait for a call.
You will be called by Jul!@ Gl3nn. She's my coordinator in the US.
Don't contact me by email because this hacker is on my neck and [unintelligible] all my money.

When the mugu and I spoke on the phone, here's what he told me:
Quote:
We must do all important business by phone or IM because the hacker can see all emails.
Remember this security code: 911.
If anyone calls without knowing the code, it's the hacker.

Mugu wrote:
PLS BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO ANSWER ANYBODY EITHER ON PHONE OR VIA EMAIL & ALWAYS REQUEST FOR THE CONFIRMATION CODE EACH TIME I CALL YOU.
I WILL BE IN TOUCH SOONEST SO JUST WAIT FOR MY CALL BEFORE YOU PROCEED ON ANYTHING ELSE AS REGARDS THIS JOB/PAYMENT.

Our next conversation was by Yahoo IM. Here's what he said in a nutshell:
Quote:
When the check clears, keep $1,000 as your commission. Send the other $9,000 as follows:
2 WU payments of $3000 each to Jul!@ Gl3nn, [address in Virginia USA]
The next day, 1 WU payment of $3000 to Em3k@ 0k3k3 in Africa.
He'll email me 0k3k3's address [he never did].

According to the USPS web site, the address in Virginia is "not recognized by the US Postal Service as an address we serve."

Mugu wrote:
HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?HOPE FINE.

IM JUST CHECKING TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING AND TO ASK IF YOU HAVE PICKED UP THE PAYMENT FROM YOUR BROTHERS PLACE.

JUST LET ME KNOW.I WILL CALL YOUR PHONE AROUND 6PM YOUR TIME THOUGH.I WANT TO SEND 3M3KA'S ADDRESS VIA IM SO YOU WILL GET IT WHEN WE MEET ONLINE.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we assume Jul!@ Gl3nn is a vic/dispatcher? If you get to talk to her, could be an educational call both ways, and maybe feed you more hacker/chopper evidence.

Did she have caller I'D on her phone? She may have a bunch of addresses of a bunch of real vics to warn, and be able to open the door to a farm of baiting characters joining in instead of real vics.

Or maybe Jul!@ Gl3nn is another baiter, I'd like to imagine so.

I admire your work Smile
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Do we assume Jul!@ Gl3nn is a vic/dispatcher?

Based on what I know from my extensive baiting experience... I have no idea. She could be a vic/dispatcher, she could be a scammer, or as you say, she could be a baiter, which would be very cool. I am still kicking myself for not talking to her. I wouldn't have dared tell her I'm a baiter, or even suggest that her boss is a scammer. But perhaps in conversation I could have picked up some clues.

It's funny what flashed through my head as I was answering her call. When I talk to mugus with heavy accents, I feel there is a veil of bad communication that protects me from being discovered. If I need time to think, I can say "what?" or pretend to misunderstand what he said, or say something that he may not understand.

This woman's perfect English would have deprived me of that layer of protection. I would have been more transparent to her and thus more subject to being revealed as a baiter. This fear is undoubtedly overblown, but in the seconds while I was saying "hello", my immediate reaction was that I was better safe than sorry. Oh well, hopefully I'll have more confidence next time.

manbiteslion wrote:
Did she have caller I'D on her phone?

Alas, no.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Yahoo IM conversation:
Quote:
Mugu : so have you called your brother to know if he is back? [the check was sent to my brother]
Me : He's not back. He expects to be back tomorrow. He's on a business trip, and it depends on how some meetings go. But odds are he'll be back tomorrow.
Mugu : so when do you think my people(jul!@ and emek@) can get the funds?
Me : If I get the check tomorrow, I'm gonna make a guess that they will have their funds next Monday or Tuesday.
Mugu : ok
Me : It depends on when I get the check, and also on how long it takes for the funds to clear in my bank.
Mugu : cos its been 1 week the check has been delivered
Mugu : and work has been kinda put on hold in africa till they get the money
Me : You should have a strong chat about that with your company's shipping department. If they hadn't been so incompetent, they would have sent the check to my house a long time ago. We wouldn't have to wait for my brother in that case.
Mugu : the thing is
Mugu : each time a check is sent to your address,it never gets delivered [That's possibly because my address is fake, but I'm sure that's the mugu's fault.]
Me : Exactly. If your people knew how to address a package, we wouldn't have this problem.
Mugu : but its the same people who addressed the last one you got
Me : Good for them. After all those tries, they finally got it right. They should have done it right the first time.
Mugu : i strongly believe the problem has to do with ups or your home address
Mugu : not my clients or staff
Me : Then why didn't you call UPS and clear it up at the time as I suggested?
Me : And what do you mean the problem is my home address? I get piles of mail every day. Only your check failed to arrive. What does that tell you?
Mugu : i actually did call and each time they claim that the package was wrongly addressed
Me : Exactly what I'm saying.. That's not my fault or UPS's fault, it's the fault of the people who addressed it.
Mugu : so...
Mugu : no way
Mugu : there was one time that i monitored the shipment myself and ups said thesame thing
Mugu : i was 100% sure that the envelope was addressed correctly then
Me : Then why didn't it arrive correctly?
Mugu : its a ups problem
Mugu : but anyways....
Mugu : how long does it take for a check to clear at your bank?
Me : I'm not sure, but I think 4 or 5 days.
Me : That's why I calculate I can send the money next Monday or Tuesday.
Mugu : but the previous one you got didnt take that long
Me : How long did that one take?
Mugu : dont know
Mugu : you tell me
Me : Then how can you say it didn't take that long? Come on Th0mas, stop blowing smoke.
Me : If you want to argue about it, call my bank and argue with them. I don't make the rules.
Mugu : hey
Me : Also remember this is going to be a $10,000 check. They may hold it a little longer.
Mugu : yes
Mugu : im not arguing
Me : Good.
Mugu : the thing is
Mugu : i need to find a way to get work started in africa before this week runs out
Mugu : emek@ and his folks are on my neck and are anxiously waiting for the funds to arrive
Me : That's a hard situation to be in, I know.
Mugu : what do you think we can do?
Me : Most businesses have a line of credit with a bank in order to tide them over.
Me : Everyone runs into cash crunches like this from time to time. That is what credit is for.
Me : You should call your banker and draw on your line of credit.
Mugu : yes but since that hacker got into our system,we have lost almosr 50000usd
Mugu : and we have used up all our available credit
Me : That sucks big time. Have you caught that bastard yet?
Mugu : im thinking...
Mugu : he has not been caught but he has been identified
Mugu : he is on the run now
Me : Who is he?
Mugu : a former staff our internet service provider
Me : Wow, an inside job. What a shithead. What's his name?
Mugu : he has used diffrent names to steal our money but his real name is j0seph b3ll0
Mugu : here is the thing j3rma!ne....
Me : It still amazes me that there are people who prey on the innocent. They are parasites who suck the blood of hardworking people. I hope this B3ll0 scum is caught soon.
Mugu : since we have 9000usd with you..
Mugu : imthinkin if you will be able to send 1000usd to em3k@ tomorow and then deduct it from the 9000 when you get the money at your bank
Me : Did you ever see any Shakespeare plays?
Mugu : yes
Mugu : once
Mugu : why?
Me : One of the wisest things Shakespeare said was "Neither a borrower nor a lender be." He was right. Lending or borrowing money is a great way to destroy a friendship.
Mugu : oh
Mugu : so are you saying that will be borrowing
Me : You are asking to borrow $1000 from me, and it's a bad idea.
Mugu : WHY
Mugu : i just thought since you have a $10000 usd check wit you,everything isstill covered
Me : It's not covered until the check clears and the bank says I can withdraw the money. Until then, I have nothing.
Mugu : except that we didnt get the money as that b3ll0 scum stole it romus
Me : I know. God if I were you I would be pissed. I would hate to get ripped off like that.
Mugu : YES
Me : Your company should have insurance that covers thefts like that.
Mugu : so you cant help right?
Me : When the check clears, I will send every penny as you instructed. Until then, there is nothing I can do. I'm sorry.
Mugu : OK
Mugu : so i shoulb be expecting the funds on monday/tuesday right?
Me : As I said, that is my guess. I don't know for sure. It's up to the bank. But Mon or Tue seems reasonable to expect.
Mugu : ok then
Me : All right, my friend. I'm going to call it a day. You take it easy.
Mugu : good nite
Me : Good nite. Take care.

Ambdrvr2
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD Just when I think you can't twist the knife any more................... Twisted Evil

"the phone is included with the extended file dilithium batteries" ....phonelad....

"we are located in United State, Kenturky."

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday...
I wrote:
My brother got home today, but it was too late for me to go over and see him. I will go tomorrow and pick up the check.

Thursday...
I wrote:
I went over and got the check from my brother. I'll deposit it in the bank tomorrow.

Friday...
Mugu wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Just kindly follow all instructions as explained to you and get back to me with the western union payment scanned receipts once you complete the transaction.

Pls note that the details remains thesame and i will not for any reason change it. Beware of that s.o.b hacker.

Friday night...
I wrote:
I deposited the check in the bank. The bank says it will clear on Wednesday.

Saturday...
Mugu wrote:
Thanks for the Update.
Just handle everything as explained to you both on IM and on Phone.
I will be expecting the scanned western union receipts as soon as the funds have been sent.
Send the receipts to me using your 2 emails (the inbox and the yahoo email address). And also send the scanned receipts to both my yahoo email address and this one.

The mugu is expecting the check to clear on Wednesday. His plan is airtight. What could go wrong?

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The s.ob. hacker, for one.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic