SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Most disrespectful scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my pet has been listening to a baiter's English lectures, or he has a serious need of an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Jack Bauer,

I have attached the tax clearance certificate of late Steve Moore, please send it to wema bank plc and tell them that the remaining two documents are being processed. The tax clearance certificate cost $12,410.00

The Affidavit of claim from Federal High Court located at Igbosere road Lagos Island, Lagos Nigeria is stated below:
To the Registrar: -------------------------------------$1,050.00
To Commissioner of Oath: ------------------------$810.00
For Crown/Seal of the affidavit: -----------------$520.11
Total cost for affidavit of claim------------------$2,380.11

To mitigate the suffering I am going through towards the execution of these paperwork�s, I will creep on your understanding to source for the cost of affidavit of claim which is $2,380.11 so that the process will be less cumbersome for me to carry. You have seen the tremendous efforts I have made towards the actualization of this transaction. Your assistance with the aforementioned amount to get the affidavit of claim will be highly appreciated so as to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction before the 4 days deadline given by the bank.

Please try all you can if this money could be snet before day deadline. I have no source again.

To: <<censored>>

Barr. Collins

I don't know if I should slap him for being disrespectful or congratulate him on the honor he gives me (making him that much more likely to yell at real victims). All I know is that I have fresh, new signature material. He is also sending me JPEG attachments to forward to his "bank" which (also with poor grammar) is then rejecting them. I was going to try to introduce insanity to this fool, but the insanity is preceding me. He started by sending a bombardment of e-mails with these "documents" to a point where I just lost track, then simply forwarded them with this "passport". I was just about to accuse him of being a terrorist after a stern lecture from Bill Buchanan about sending passport scans in e-mails (who censored it), but now I'm confused... Confused

Anyone have any ideas? Does this sentence structure look familiar to anyone? If anyone wants to tag along, he is a very eager one, says he likes the phone (I haven't heard from him yet...) and sends several e-mails at a time from the same character. Just let me know if you decide to join the fun, and what role you want, so I can plan ahead and coordinate a "counterstrike". I have the roles of a vengeful double agent out to get Jack, Jack's boss, Jack's stubborn daughter, a computer hacker (one good and bad), a terrorist, and anything else you can think of. 24 fans from the U.S. will know exactly what I'm talking about.
IP Freely
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"mitigate suffering" is a valid thing to say, though one who uses that phrase should be able to use tenses properly as well as use a spell checker. Razz

please i want you to stop writting me,i beg you in the name of the lord Jesus christ.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to slap the mugu. I really did not see how he was disrespectful.
Just continue with the bait.
Tell the mugu that you appreciate everything that he is doing for you Laughing
As far as the grammar don't correct him. We don't educate mugus.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
mindgames
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By teaching him, I meant adding to his wonderful vocabulary (sort of worsening his speech skills). I brought it up because I once in a while see talk of "teaching" mugus English in ways that if they used it their tone would set off clear alarms to real victims that something was amiss. Unfortunately, I can't be too appreciative because his bank doesn't like the information I forwarded to them, as per his instructions. I wasn't implying (at least not intentionally) that his lack of respect was necessarily a bad thing, but something that is leaving me confused. Aside from my expectancy of him asking for payment for something, I have no idea what he is saying, doing, or expecting.

As for his grammar, I'm thinking changing the terms as shown below. What do you think?
Quote:
To mitigate the suffering I am going through towards the execution of these paperwork�s, I will creep on your understanding to source for the cost of affidavit of claim which is $2,380.11 so that the process will be more benefitial* for me to carry. You have seen the tremendous gains I have made towards the actualization of this transaction. Your assistance with the aforementioned amount to get the affidavit of claim will be highly disregarded so as to exploit the conclusion of this transaction before the 4 days deadline given by the bank.

*misspelled on purpose

I don't really get what is going on for some reason. He is just sending me a bunch of scans that are so bad they are almost funny and are getting rejected by another apparent scammer's "bank". I wanted to make him the star character of a huge fictional world, but I don't know if I can even approach the world by this point. Anyone have experience with this kind? They asked for a bank account and passport, but I just sent the censored one and had a convenient lapse of memory about the financial data. Silly me... :roll:
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have no idea what he is saying, doing, or expecting.

He is saying "send me the money"
He is doing what little he can in order to get you to "send him the money"
He is expecting you to "send him the money"

Using this clue it is obvious what to do next, say that you are most enxious to affilicitate this transaction with the utmost allacriatary and will wire the money direct to his bank as soon as he gives you the details.
Any mention on his part of 'WU' should be diverted back to the above, or MTCN secure, WU secure, basically anything to keep him trundling along singing the words to your song.

Feel free to use the words above, I'm sure they are spelt correctly (ish)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic