SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

OOOO, My first reply good enough for a sig line?

View next topic
View previous topic

Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you think?

I asked if they work for WU and that was why they wanted me to use them and then I thought when I paid them, they would just hand me my winnings there too. The second dude I have been trying to get to explain to me what WU was and after 3 attempts on this (he just sent me the same response: here are the prices, just pay) I complained to the first boy that his Disp4tch ossifer was an idiot and he should be fired. His response is below:

Quote:
MR. J0N3S,

YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE INSULTING. IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM. I CONTACTED HIM AS REGARDS OUR E-MAIL AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT YOU ARE TO MAKE THE REQUIRED PAYMENT TO THEM VIA THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. AND THEY SHALL DELIVER YOUR WINNINGS DEFINETELY THAT MEANS YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING YOUR WINNINGS THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION. I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY.

REGARDS,
REV. N1KL4S

Laughing

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
bombardier
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM

Offer him outside for a fight

pony pony Mortar x18
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF WHO YOU ARE INSULTING.

That's obviously a flaw they need to put right. Ask him to send you a picture so that you'll know who you are insulting and send him one of yourself.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic