SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I never thought this would happen to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Going along fine, then I get the cold shoulder with a "U a big foool"
I asked what was wrong and got this:
Quote:
A scan your profile...u be 419 guy

I can't be THEE 419 guy, can I?

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it really so bad if he thinks you're a fellow scammer? maybe you should try and do some jobs with him Twisted Evil

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great opportunity for all kinds of mischief.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grab this oppurtinuty by the bollocks... there is so much potential here.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He Googled you and found your Eater profile. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured out what happened Embarassed

I changed my name on my messenger and when I did, it asked if I wanted to invite everyone on my list to join me Shocked

CRAP.
Oh well, this puts a twist in things.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must be making tens of thousands chopping the dollar of the lads trying to scam the rich Americans.
(Who probably deserve it)
Maybe your lad might be interested in a cut of your action?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic