SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John McCain is going to hang me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, the NY Times thinks the city could have made a lot of money by taxing rudeness and incivility. Why not Burkina?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't help but bump this. Even though, it's basically the same note, I still find it very funny.

I asked him if he could have John McCain email me so we could talk things over. I think I might have hit a nerve...

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU TO TALK WITH SEN.JOHN McCAIN? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? CAN YOU FACE THE CONQUENCES IF SEN.JOHN ORDERS THE FBI TO TRACE YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN AMERICA? WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT STATEMENT BY TELL WHOLE SEN.JOHN TO EMAIL YOU? LISTEN ATTENTIVELY, THE BOSS OF NDLEA CALLED SEN.JOHN McCAIN TO BE AWARE OF WHAT�S GOING ON BETWEEN YOU WITH THE NATIONAL DRUGS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN BURKINA FASO,FOR HIM TO WITNESS YOUR CASE WITH US BEFORE WE SHALL CARRY ON SERIOUS INVESTIGATION ON YOU ABOUT THIS HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU REFUSED TO PRESENT THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES.

SINCE YOUR WIFE COUSIN DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $15.500 CALLED HER SELF MRS. AMINATA OUEDRAOGO AND SHE PROMISED US THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $22.300 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE REPORTED THIS YOUR STATEMENT TO OUR HEAD-OFFICE OF ANTI DRUGS AGENCY IN UNITED NATION THIS AFTERNOON AND THEY HAVE CALLED OUR BOSS TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT US TO VISIT YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW.

APPARENTLY, VIEW THE ATTACHMENT ONE OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPH TO SHOW YOU THAT ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS WITH US INCLUDING A COPY OF YOUR $25M BECAUSE WE HAD ALREADY SNAPED YOUR MONEY PICTURE. THE BOSS OF ANTI DRUGS AGENCY HAS ORDERED US TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT US TO APPEAR BEFORE YOUR DOOR TOMORROW AND YOUR REPLY IS HIGHLY NEEDED TODAY OTHERWISE WE SHALL KNOCK YOUR DOOR AT ANY TIME OVER YOUR RUDENESS. MEANWHILE, THE UNITED NATION HAS ORDERED OUR BOSS TO START THE INVESTIGATION AS YOU REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU. BUT OUR BOSS HAS NEVER GIVE ORDER BUT HE HAS ALREADY REPORTED YOU TO AMERICA C.I.A INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL INTERPOL TO SUPPORT US OVER THIS OPERATION AGAINST YOUR DELAY AND THE RUDENESS WITH (NDLEA) IN BURKINA FASO.

YOUNG MAN, I AM ADVICING YOU NOT TO PLAYING WITH YOUR CAREER AND TO COMPLY WITH US AND I AM GIVEN YOU THIS ADVICE AS SECRET BECAUSE YOUR CASE HAS GONE FAR, ALSO IF YOU DID NOT TAKE TIME,YOU SHALL END YOUR LIFE IN JAIL AFTER OUR INVESTIGATION AS YOU REFUSED TO COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU. NOTE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED ALL YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FROM THE BANK OF AFRICA INCLUDING 2 DIFFERENTS OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPH WHICH YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE IT. YOU CAN WITNESSES WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FORMER HEAD OF STATE AT IRAQ, LATE SADDAM HUSSEIN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Once again, the colors are faithful to the original email. Laughing

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You must insist for an email now. Say you won't believe him until the Senator emails you or some such. He is a true gem Luckey.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever they do, just hope they don't report your rudeness to 'Senator' Mike Huckabee, or god forbid 'Senator' Mitt Romney.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite a name-dropper you have there. It would be funny to see how he reacts to the news that all those people have died / retired, and all those agencies have long since been renamed or become part of homeland security. Rolling Eyes

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There *has* to be a way to provoke another reaction.

What if you threaten to call Senator McCain's office in Washington to ask to speak to him about this matter, if he's not going to email you?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the money in question could be used as a "campaign contribution" <cough>bribe</cough> to McCain, with a nice thank you letter knocked up to follow.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the last time I listen to you people! I insisted on hearing directly from John McCain, and now I'm in BIG trouble with the bank, on top of everything else:

Mr. Bank President wrote:

TOPIC: ADVICE FROM THE BANK�S PRESIDENT.

WE WRITE TO INFORM YOUR GOODSELF THAT THE BOSS OF NATIONAL DRUGS LAW ENFORMENT AGENCY CAME AND REPORTED YOU YESTERDAY OVER YOUR RUDENESS WITH THEM. HOW COULD YOU TELL THE NDLEA TO ORDER SEN.JOHN MCCAIN TO MAIL YOU BEFORE YOU CAN AFFORD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT? IS TRUE THAT MADE THAT STATEMENT? IF IS TRUE, YOU HAVE TO DRAFT AN APOLOGISE LETTER TO THEM IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID ANY INCONVINECES THAT MAY ABSTRACT YOUR (US$25M) TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT IN USA.

HOWEVER, THIS IS THE ADVISING TO YOU FROM THE AUTHORITY OF (BOA) AND IF YOU LIKE TAKES IT AS AN OBJECT. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO SEND THEM THEIR REQUIRES FEES OF THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES TO ENABLE THEM TO RELEASE THE CODE OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOUR SAID $25M CAN BE APPREHENDED LODGE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, WHICH YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT COULD BE CREDITED.

YOU HAVE TO THANK GOD THAT THE ANTI DRGS ARE REQUESTED YOU MONEY NOT DOCUMENTS THAT BACK UP THE $25M, IF THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES THEY REQUESTED FROM YOU,WHAT COULD YOU DO? WE ARE CERTIFIED WITH THE TRANSFERED PAPERS, WHICH HAS BEEN MARKED CATEGORY �E�

WE WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANDATORY DRUG CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES WAS NOT SUBMITTED BY YOU TO THIS HONOURABLE BANK OF AFRICA, AS THIS IS IN LINE WITH THE NEW FINANCIAL POLICY SINCE THE SEPT 11TH ATTACK ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE).

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO DRAFT AN APOLOGISE LETTER TO THE NATIONAL DRUGS LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY (NDLEA) IN BURKINA FASO IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE SET PANEL ON YOU, PERHAPS THEY MAY APPEAR IN YOUR COUNTRY AT ANY TIME FROM NOW IF YOU DID NOT REACH THEM NOW.

THEY CAME TO THE BANK YESTERDAY AND TODAY, THEY HAD ALREADY COLLECTED ALL YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT YOU,(2) COPIES OF YOUR PICTURES,THEY ALSO TOOK SNAPPED OF YOUR $25M. ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES WHICH MUST BE OBTAINED FROM THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN (ANTI DRUGS AGENCY) AND CERTIFIED BY THEIR RELEVANT MINISTRY.

THIS CERTIFICATE WILL EXONERATE AND CLEAR YOUR FUND FROM THE DRUG AND ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.WE THEREFORE REQUEST THAT THE SAID DOCUMENTS BE FAXED THEM IMMEDIATELY TO RELEASE YOUR SAID INHERITANCE FUND TO YOU OR SEND TO THEM THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE MONEY.

NOTE THAT WITHOUT THOSE CERTIFICATES PRESENT TO THEM, THE SAID $25M CAN NOT BE RELEASE TO YOU. WE ARE THEREFORE ADVICE YOU TO RESPECT THEM AND DO NOT LET THEM START THEIR INVESTIGATION ON YOU; OTHERWISE THEY SHALL SENTENCES YOU TO JAIL.WE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MR.KHAN,WE HAS FORGIVEN.

THANKS FOR ANTICIPATION CO-OPERATION.

DECLARED BY THE BANK'S PRESIDENT,

I'm pretty sure this is from a different person, he's never used green before. Laughing

Edit: to add my reply,

I wrote:
Dear Mr. President,

I must say, I am confused about this whole thing. In my country, it is very normal to speak to the head of an organization when one's honor has been questioned. I really don't understand the reaction I got, and quite frankly, I find it suspicious.

I shook John McCain's hand once at a pep rally. When he spoke that day, he talked a lot about how he always has time for the little guy. There is no way he would refuse a request to help one of his people.

If this is for real, I will hear directly from John McCain. That would be the usual custom in a situation like this. If I don't hear from him, I will know that something is not right about this deal.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
,THEY ALSO TOOK SNAPPED OF YOUR $25M.

Photos of money are always damning evidence. Been nice knowing you, Luckey.

I guess you could try writing to President-elect Barack Obama to seek a pardon. I hear he's sweeping the Washington, DC Primaries today.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is from a different person, he's never used green before. Laughing

Not only that, this time it was all caps, with the little "c" in McCain capitalized.

EDITED TO ADD: Maybe you should write that apology letter, grovel a little, and then when they want their money, remind them that you're still expecting a personal email from the Senator before you'll send it.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a spineless, worthless WUSS!

Mr. Bank President wrote:
TOPIC: THANK GOD THE WHOLE MATTER HAS SETTLED THIS MORNING.

MR.MAJOR, I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE SETTLE THE WHOLE MATTER WITH THE BOSS OF NATIONAL DRUGS LAW ENFORMENT AGENCY AND I VISITED THEIR OFFICE THIS MORNING AND PLEADED THEM TO FORGIVE YOU FOR THE WHOLE MATTER. I GIVE THANK TO GOD THAT THEY HAVE ACCEPTED MY APOLOGISE. COOL YOUR MIND DOWN AND OFF YOUR MIND FROM ANY FEARING THERE�S NOTHING IS GOING HAPPEN TO YOU NEITHER YOU LOSE YOUR SAID INHERITANCE FUND.

BESIDES, THE REASON WHY I MAKE UP MY MIND TO SETTLE THISMATTER IS THAT, YOUR COUSIN (MAY PEACE OF GOD BE UNTO HIM) WAS ONE OF OUR BEST CUSTOMER SO FAR WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, AND HE WAS VERY GENEROUS TO EVERY MEMBERS OF STAFF IN THIS BANK. THEREFORE, THAT�S WHY I TRIEDALL MY BEST TO SEE THAT YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR $25M NEITHER FOUND YOUR SELF IN JAIL MAY GOD NOT ALLOW BAD THING TO HAPPEN TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO DRAFT AN APOLOGISE LETTER TO THE NDLEA IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEY HAVE WITHDRAWAL FROM THEIR ACTION AND NO MORE PROBLEM ANY LONGER.

HOWEVER, BE EXPECTING YOUR SAID INHERITANCE FUND OF (US$25M) ANY MOMENT FROM NOW, AS THEY PROMISED ME TO RELEASE YOUR $25M INTO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK�S ACCOUNT IN USA. I THEREFORE ADVISE YOU FURTHER TO SEND THEM ANY AMOUNT WITH YOU TODAY TO FINALIZE THE WHOLE ISSUES. THIS IS MY OWN ADVICE TO YOU AS THE BANK�S PRESIDENT. ALSO I DON�T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING NAGATIVE FROM YOU AGAIN RATHER THAN YOU INFORM ME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR $25M INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE I DON�T WANT YOU TO REPEAT THE SAME CHARACTER AGAIN, BECAUSE THE MATTER HAS SETTLED.

THANKS FOR ANTICIPATION CO-OPERATION.

The Anti Drugs wrote:
YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE VERY LUCKY INDEED, YOU ARE A LUCKY MAN [close, but I spell it "Luckey" Laughing]. THE BOA PRESIDENTAND THE WORLD BANK HAS BATTLE FOR YOU, MR.PAUL DEREMAUX HAS CAME INTO YOUR RESCUE TODAY. WE HAD RECEIVED A SIGNAL FROM THE WORLD BANK TODAY MORNING TO FORGET ABOUT THE PLANED ON YOU OVER THE INVESTIGATION. THE BOA PRESIDENT MR.PAUL DEREMAUX HAS CALLED OUR HEAD OFFICE TO FORGIVEN YOU THAT YOUR $25M IS NOT A DRUGS OR TERRORIST MONEY.

SINCE WE HAVE RECEIVED SOME SIGNAL FROM THE HEAD OFFICE THIS MORNING, WE HAVE FORGET INVESTION. ACCORDING TO OUR BOSS, HE SAID THE HEAD OFFICE ORDERED TO RELEASE YOUR $25M TO YOU IF YOU HAVE PAID THE REMAINING BALNCE AND WE ARE READY TO RELEASE YOUR $25M AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES.

YOUNG MAN, YOU ARE FREE MAN NOW, YOU ALSO ADVICE TO FEEL FREE WHEREEVER YOU ARE IN YOUR COUNTRY AMERICA. ONE MORE TIME, YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS AN ORGANISATION OR GOVERNMENT. ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION AS A FREE MAN.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Seriously, what is so effing difficult about signing up for [email protected]? His stupidity is only surpassed by his laziness.

I'm not happy. Evil or Very Mad

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ONE MORE TIME, YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO ADDRESS AN ORGANISATION OR GOVERNMENT.

Now that you are free in the US from the clutches of the Burkina Faso narcs, I guess you can resume exercising your First Amendment right of freedom of colourful expression.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told you this is what would happen when Miss Manners got elected. Rudeness will no longer be tolerated!

This lad is my new favorite. Just pray that he doesn't sic Hillary Clinton on you.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hmm, maybe I should ask for a few "Anti-Rude" tips so I can talk to these big-wigs without slipping up again. Very Happy

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I'm wondering if you should feel upset about what they put you through.

What if you were to demand a letter of apology from John McCain before you send the payment?

HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Oooooohhhhh! I like that! Make the lad sweat.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I seem to have patched things up with the Anti Drugs. I told them that I sent a nice donation to John McCain, and that's why the Boss is taking it easy on me. Sadly, that leaves me with no more money to make the payment they need. I'm so happy to read that I am a REACH man and that I have a great FULTURE. Laughing

The Anti Drugs wrote:
YOUNGMAN,I HAD ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE LUCKLY MAN AND YOU MUST BE A LUCKY MAN FOREVER. DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE REACH MAN OR YOU HAVE A GREAT FULTURE? I WAS LOOKING WAY THE OTHER ON HOW I WOULD RELATE TO YOU OR BE YOUR FRIEND FOR LONG. YOU SHOULD NOTE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT FULTURE WHICH IS ATTRESSING ME SO FAR, AND I WANT THAT YOUR BLESS TO REACH OUT TO ME. BACK TO YOUR MESSAGE, YOUR MESSAGE IS QUIETLY UNDERSTOOD ABOUT YOUR EFFORT TO ARRANGE THE MONEY TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES.

LISTEN ATTENTIVELY, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT OUR BOSS OF NDLEA HAD CALLED MEETING YESTERDAY REGARDING YOUR CASE WITH US, AND HE CALLED SEN.JOHN McCAIN THAT THE MATTER HAS OVER BECAUSE THE BOA PRESIDENT AND THE WORLD BANK HAD PLEAD HIM THAT WE SHOULD RECONSIGN WITH YOU. BUT SENATOR JOHN DID NOT INFORM OUR BOSS THAT YOU HAD SPENT MONEY ON HIM.

I MUST LET KNOW THAT OUR BOSS HAS COMMENCE ON THE RELEASE OF YOUR $25M TO YOU, SO I ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW ,TO ENABLE THESE MANAGEMENT OF NDLEA TO START PROCESS THESE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES BEFORE WE SHALL COMMENCE RELEASE OF YOUR $25M BY NEXT WEEK TUESDAY. YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITH OUR SECRETARY NAME AS BELOW. FORWARD THE CONTROL NUMBER AND THE PASSWORD TO US AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT.

Hmm, I wonder why Senator John is lying to them about getting a donation. I'll have to make an inquiry. Very Happy

Edit: to add my reply,

I wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am very troubled to read that Sen John McCain did not receive my money. I sent it to him using Western Union. I found an email address for him on a web site, and sent the MTCN to him. Do you have another email address for Sen John McCain so I can send it again? I can't believe he would tell a lie about it.

I'm going to get a John McCain lad to email me if it's the last thing I do. Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Very funny lad you have there, luckey! I sure hope you get the letter from the Senator, too! heheheVery Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey: Of course John McCain would lie. You should have hedged your bets like the big boys do and sent a contribution to Barack Obama as well. Being half Kenyan, Sen Obama would have strong connections in Africa and the NDLEALDNEA and EFCC.
Quote:
I'm going to get a John McCain lad to email me if it's the last thing I do.

Please don't say such things, we love your baits. Remain in well heath.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey, I am sure you will get an e-mail from McCain eventually.

I'm really enjoying reading this bait Laughing.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it's been a busy few days. I got tired of waiting for this moron to sign up for a John McCain addy, so I did it myself. Evil or Very Mad

My John McCain wrote:
Dear Mr. [Fake Anti Drugs guy],

I am writing to you in response to an email I received from a Mr. Ted Anderson (me) alerting me to his current status with your organization. I wish to inform you that he was kind enough to contribute $1,000 USD to my campaign fund. He has promised us a great deal more money, and we are very appreciative of his generous support. In our opinion, this act of selflessness shows that Mr. Anderson is a fine and upstanding citizen who deserves respect and fair treatment.

I am formally asking you to withdraw any and all charges that may have been made against him, and to cease any investigations that may be pending.

I also wish to commend you and your agency for the fine job you are doing in helping to keep our borders safe from drugs, terrorists, and other threats to our freedom. Burkina Faso is not currently on our official list of strategic partners, but I strongly urge you to consider applying for that status.

If I can count on your cooperation in this matter, I will personally handle your application and expedite the grant money that we usually provide.

Please indicate your willingness to help us fight for freedom by responding to me directly at this address.

Sincerely yours,

He bought it I think, but he's sticking to his guns...

My Lad wrote:
WE ARE PERFORMING OUR DUTIES ALSO WE ARE DOING CONTRARY TO THE LAW STIMULATED THIS NATIONAL DRUGS ENFOIRCEMENT AGENCY (NDLEA). SIR, YOU KNOW THE RULE AND THE REGULATION GUIDING THE ANTI DRUGS AGENCY. ACCORDING TO THE LAW STIMULATING TO THIS ORGANISATION, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU SIR, THAT WE DON�T TAKE ANY BRIDBE FROM ANY ONE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN STRICKLY PROHIBITED BY THE UNITED NATION THAT APPOINTED THIS (NDLEA) HERE IN BURKINA FASO. SIR, YOU�RE ADVICE TO INFORM MR.ANDERSON TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES. MEANWHILE OUR BOSS HAS COMMENCED ON THE RELEASE OF THE FUND AND MR.ANDERSON IS PROVING STUBORN.

AS THE OFFICE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE,WE WISH TO INFORM YOU OF CONSQUENCES OF WIRING SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WITHOUT FULLY COMPLYING UNITED NATIONS DIRECTIVES 11,SUB-SECTION 7B AND PAGE OF 2001 FINACIAL REGULATIONS, SINCE SEPTEMBER 11,2001 ATTACKS (OFTEN REFERRED TO AS 9/11�PRONOUCED �NINE ELEVEN�) CONSISTED OF A SERIES OF COORDINATED TERROSIT WHICH CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AMOUNT/TRANSFER IN ACCESS OF $25M UNITED STATES DOLLARS MUST GO WITH INSURANCE COVARAGE BOND, WHICH CERTIFIES THE WIRED FUND FREE FROM MONEY LAUNDRY,FRAUD, DRUGS,AMMUNITION RACKETING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TERRORISM.

WE ARE THEREFORE ADVICE YOU SIR TO TELL MR.ANDERSON TO SEND THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $20,300 OR TO PRESENT THE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES AS WE ARE READY TO RELEASE AND WIRED $25M INTO HIS ACCOUNT AS SOON AS HE PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF $20,300 FOR THESE ANTI DRUGS CERTIFICATES.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

I'll cook up a little more pressure and see if I can get him to try to scam the good Senator.

This is funny too, a while back, I swore on my life that I would never reveal my lad's name to the bank because it could get him into all kinds of trouble. Unfortunately, I might have let it slip by accident.

Let's call him Charles wrote:
Dear Tim,

I plead you in the name of our Lord to stop mentioning my name because I don�t want to go to jail because of my family.

More than happy to try to patch things up, I replied:

I wrote:
I feel terrible for getting you in trouble. I would be happy to write a letter to your bank president to tell him I don't know you if you think that will help.

You are very wise. I really appreciate your help in all of this.

Charles appreciated the logic of such an email Laughing:

Charles wrote:
Yes, i want you to write to our Bank's president and tell him that you don't know person like me in this Bank Of Africa ok. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

So I sent this to the bank:

I wrote:
Dear Mr. President,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I do not know who Dr. Khan is. I have never met him or even heard his name before. I don't know how that rumor got started, but let me assure you I do not know him.

Thank you.

That seemed to do the trick. Laughing

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh goody, more J McC.

Keep on posting em, Luckey. I want to hear how this turns out.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
numbskull303
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man, these emails are great. I'm cracking up over here.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yeah, who needs to pay admission to a comedy club when you can come here? Laughing

luckey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good senator has been trying to corrupt the Anti Drugs. Progress is slow, but I'm sure there's a way.

The Anti Drugs wrote:
ATTN: SIR,

SIR, YOU KNOW THE RULE AND REGULATION GUIDING THIS DEPARTMENT OF THIS (NDLEA) AND WE ARE PERFORMING OUR DUTIES ALSO WE ARE DOING CONTRARY TO THE LAW STIMULATED THIS NATIONAL DRUGS ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES (NDLEA). ACCORDING TO THE LAW STIMULATING TO THIS ORGANISATION, WE WISH TO INFORM YOU SIR, THAT WE DON�T TAKE ANY BRIDBE FROM ANY ONE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN STRICKLY PROHIBITED BY THE UNITED NATION THAT APPOINTED THIS (NDLEA) HERE IN BURKINA FASO. SIR, YOU�RE ADVICE TO INFORM MR.TIM TO PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE OF THE ANTI DRUIGS CERTIFICATES. OUR BOSS HAS COMMENCED ON THE RELEASE OF THE FUND.

SIR, WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THIS BECAUSE WE ARE DOING OUR DUTIES. SIR, YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAD ALREADY SPENT $10.4 MILLION IN JANURAY IN FENDING OFF A BETTER FINANCED MITT ROMNEY AND ESTABLISH YOUR SELF AS THE FRONT-RUNNER IN THE REPUBLICAN CONTEST. SIR,BY ACCEPTING YOUR OFFER, YOU HAVE TO ADVICE MR.TIM ANDERSON TO SEND THE REMLAINING BALANCE OF THE MONEY OR HE SHOULD REPRESENT THESE REQUIRED CERTIFICATES TO ENABLE THIS DEPARTMENT TO RELEASE HIS FUND. SIR, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THE RULE AND REGULATION GUIDING THIS SESSION THAT WE DON�T TAKE ANY BRIBE. SIR, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAD SPENT SO FAR OVER YOUR PROJECT. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD ADVICE MR.TIM TO COMPLY WITH OUR INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO HIM BEFORE HIS FUND CAN BE RELEASE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

I'm guessing he copy/pasted the Romney bit from a google search. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic