SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

church baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any baiter's use a church modality on lads and how did it turn out Smile
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Check this very recent thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128553

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a broad question. Laughing

I have a church bait running since last May. It's working out pretty good. But I've had others that fell off after a couple weeks or months. And a whole lot more that never went anywhere.

Church baits are complex & you really have to take your time setting your trap & getting the mugu reeled in & truly believing the church is real. I like to keep things as serious as possible in the beginning then move on to the more, well, amusing aspects. Basically, the more brainwashed the mugu is the better & brainwashing takes time & effort.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes run a church tattoo bait, but out of the 500 or so emails I send out, most of my replies are just scripts. Out of the few that aren't, maybe, just maybe, one lad might get a tattoo. Its still a labourious effort, but so worth it.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My most common modality is a church with a charitable system in place.

It's a lot of fun. The main thing is to keep it beleivable, so when slapping the lad for insolence and swearing use quotations that sounds religious (real bible quotes or make them up) and be forgiving.

The bes excuse this bait has to offer is "I cannot go against the word of god and the church elders" although if you overuse it a lad will simply drop you as too much effort. Induction cerimonies/tattoos and so on are possible but you have to lead them in gently.

I offer them to be a member of my church, with a "simple" induction cerimony, and reveal each step one at a time (ie Forms, then photos then tattoos with pictures)

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one bait turn into a sorta church bait after the Lad announced that he too wanted to worship Odin. He wrote out pledges, did trophy pix of an atonement ceremony, and conferred with the priest of Odin at length. It wasn't how I intended it to go, but it worked...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mainly bait church/charity lads. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Edit:
YeaWhatever wrote:
Check this very recent thread. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128553

I knew that I felt some d�j� vu.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church baits are very unique. It takes a lot of preparation to set one up.
I have done a few church baits which have resulted if getting great trophies.

Fist step is to have the mugu believe that you are a true character and your church is real. It takes the use of 3 or four character in the bait to convince the lad. before you ask for any type of trophy, it is usually the mugu who is pleading to become a member.

I have a mugu that has the possibilities of becoming the next Opus Dei member. You have to move very slowly. Every letter has to set up the mugu for your next move. You never slap the potential church member.

What he will gain at the end is very important. Most church baiters fail because they ask for a trophy
right away. Some of the baiters who have succeeded with their baits have
acquired the knowledge when to move forward
or just hold.

Remember, patience is a virtue

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If your 'church' has a website then it used to be pretty easy to fool the lads into thinking your an easy touch.

Not so easy now, they are wiser than ever.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic