SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new places to find them, again.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
missthing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,

Im new.
And i have a new place where you can be active again lol
Try www.hoverspot.com
on this site alot of man are active here, mostly american businessman or from the UK with no money???? Wanting me and my friends so send money. they all work in africa, ghana, nigeria and go on and on. i have been reading some add's here and i saw your all were looking for new places. Well good luck on hoverspot, you can be happy there lol
If you cant find, i will be more then happy to give you some names tho.

I really hope u all can help to clear the field a few.

for example this email:

To:
Subject: RE: chat
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 05:00:27 -0800

Hello Babe

Thank you very much for your mail you send me, am very fine here and am packing my laggaguge to fly tomorrow to meet you on sunday in Holland and i hope it will be a great pleasure for us to see each other at long last. Now i do promise to call you but it was a little problem that am facing now and that is the main reason why i couldnt call you yester night ok babe and please try and understand me babe.

The problem is that,i had a call from my Booking Flight Agent telling me to meet him yesternight and by that time i was about to call you and tell you to help me out but i said to my slef let me finish with him first and then i can see what to do. My Agent said the booking he made for is Business Bookings and i have a to have my B.T.A(Basic Travel Allowance) on me to travel to Holland and this means i have to get money on me and i told him i have money to travel there,

then he said ok and he asked me again how much do i get on me and i told him i have 3000 Euros and he told me i have to get 3500 Euros to get travel then i said ok and we end the meetings.

Now the main problem is that i called my bank this morning in USA asking them to send me 500 Euros and they asked me to come there before they can do anything because i block my Credit Card i have on me before i travel here to Ghana and the companies i have worked for, the payments they gave me is on check payment and i cannot do anything untill i have been to the State or any Europeans countries before i can get any cash down on the payment check.

So Babe i will plead with you if you can send me this 500 Euros for me to add to the 3000 Euros am having here making 3500 Euros that is the(B.T.A) Money for the travel,and babe i have to get this money Tomorrow morning before i go on my checkin in at the Airport so please i know you dont have but just try your best to send me this money so when am there and cash down the payments money check i have then i can give you the money back.

Plesae and plesae again try and do send me this money please if you cant just asked (other name) then when am there i can settle her with the money ok because i have to be with everything and then i can see that am ready to fly now everything is well set to fly but this is the problem and is not that i dont have money, i do have but i have to be to the State or any Europeans countries before i can cash my money i have on the payment money check ok so plesae try as much as possible to send me this money and if you cant just asked (gf name) to give you then when am there i can settle her. Babe when you get the money to send throught Western Union This are my details for you to send the money ok.......... Below

Name: Mr. Erick Coffie
Address: 4th Mission Lane, Kukuhil crescent
Zip Code: 00233
City: Acrra
NB: Babe plesae and plesae again try and get send me this money ok and i will call you this evening ok then we can talk ok also plesae i do wish you get me this money then when am there i can give back ok plesaeeeeeeeeeeeee try for me.Love you with care and smile.
Please send the money throught Western Union please and am really feeling bad and shy asking you this kind of money. and when you send the money try and text or mail me the Control Number from Western Union so i can get the money in time. Please.
missthing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To:
Subject: Change Bookings Details Babe.
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:50:58 -0800

Hello Babe
Thanks for your lovely mail you send to me, How are you doing today and i hope everything is fine with you as am also doing here in Ghana. Now i have made the changes ad this are the bookings details below as follows. and it also my pleasure for you to bring along your friend with you to the airport. Below is the Bookings details ok.

WILLS TOUR
FLIGHT BOOKINGS

Accra, Ghana - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sat 24 November 07 1 Adult(Mr. Erick Coffie)

KLM FLIGHT

Total incl. tax and booking fee for: 1 Adult(Mr. Erick Coffie) GBP 1187.40
Per Fare Tax Booking fee Total
Adult: GBP 1108.00 GBP 74.40 GBP 5.00 GBP 1187.40**

Outbound: Sat 24 November 07, Non-stop

Duration: 06:50
Departing: Accra, Ghana
22:00 Sat
Arriving: Amsterdam, Netherlands
05:50 Sun
Non-Stop
KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines KL 590

Route
From Kotoka Accra
To : Amsterdam, Netherlands

Schedule
Departing: Sat 24 November 07
Duration: 06:50

Service
Class Economy
Airline No preference

Traveler: 1
Name Of Traveler : Mr. Erick Coffie
Adult(s) 1
Child(ren) 0
Infant(s) 0

We Hope you will enjoy your flight. Please do well to contact us if
there might be any changes in your scheduled departing or need be.

Contact Info:

Sir Wills (Flight Agent)

Tel: + 233-275-810-256
Fax:+ 233-275-810-256
Email:[email protected]

Does anybody know this man or the way he is working?
He does not has send anymore emails cos he did not get any money, the love is over.....i think lol, i dont know why Shocked Razz

this was the mail he send before the mail as listed above first.
themuffinlady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum!
Are you talking to him through a personally identifiable account? If so, it'd be a good idea not to speak with him anymore from it. Make sure to read the stickies to bait safe.

I bet some of our expert baiters will have fun with the site and the lads.

Have fun!

Also, I may check that out later. Smile
missthing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx,

dont worry i know a few what im doing and yes i have been reading alot here aswell.
Im not talking with him anymore tho. But i have many more victims in my box. But honestly its a few too much so i need help.
Too many there.

Look on hoverspot on the americans, thats what they claim to be and you must look on the points on the search list. take the man wich have low points like under 200 points and you will have a jackpot, mostly very goodlooking......too goodlooking damn!

If you cant find which i found not possible, give a shout and i will provide you with some goodlooking but poor idiots who wants your loving bankaccount Laughing
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always good to find a new barrel full of fish to shoot Twisted Evil

Welcome to Eater Very Happy Read the stickies, yadda yadda.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does any of you have recieved mails with an outgun.com adres? Or is it just to new in use for them yet?
Im getting an email from this lad, he seems real, but im already getting the shivers when he told me he has a kid and working in africa and his origin is UK.

Just curious on that outcom adres.

greetz
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

outgun.com is hosted in Hong Kong .. in case you wat to give them a call:

Domain name: outgun.com

Registrant Contact:
Typhoon Games Limited
Typhoon Games Limited Typhoon Games Limited ()
+86.85225450788
Fax: 852-28327807
13th Floor, B2B Centre #36 Connaught Road West
Sheung Wan, HK
HK

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic