SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Someone just tried to break in GRRRRRRRRR

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone just tried to break in to my flat, I heard a noise, thought it was the cats, heard it again a bit louder, so I went to see what they were doing, got to the hallway and kitchen, felt cool air and heard a noise at the kitchen window, saw the top window open, I shouted some expletives loudly and heard someone running, it's pitch black out the back so I couldn't see anything, they were off and gone along the back path and out the back by the garages, the police have just left, said there is not a lot they can do apart from write an incident report of an attempted break in, f*cking chav scum pikey bastards Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad that you're ok, SP.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh cut it out.

You just want to tell us they stole your new bike so you don't have to actually ever get on it. Wink
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just put a note in the window

Smile YOUR ON CAMERA.

also see your local scrap yard see if you can get a grill to go over the top window make it more secure.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow that's pretty damn bold, attempting to break in while you're home Shocked Glad you're safe SP.

ps
What is a "chav scum pikey bastard"?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to think what might have happened had my other half and little boy been here on their own, she didn't hear a thing until I woke her up as she sleeps wearing ear plugs, all the scum had to do was put his arm through the window, lift the main window latch and he's in, f*ck knows what might have happened, he can think himself lucky he didn't enter the flat, he would have got the same as the last 2 who tried kicking the door in, mugs Evil or Very Mad

@ KD, you twat Very Happy

@ D1, it shouldn't be a problem now they know someone lives here.

@ Lotta, chavs are scummy mouthy twats who go around in groups causing problems, pikies are gypsies, see links:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chavs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pikies

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear that you are OK. I recommend the Glock Model 21. (That is not a Google image, it is my Mod #21)

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also recommend the M4 w/M203 40mm Grenade Launcher. Fires your standard .223 caliber rifle round, reliable and compact. The grenade launcher itself is a fascinating feature, be sure to allow yourself enough room to fire without getting yourself. I know from experience, mate.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad everyone is OK SP.

I like the Smile You Are on Camera idea. And I'm all for booby traps too. Wink

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer blades over guns. Everything with a blade over 60cm is suitable. And I always have one available at home.

But then on the other hand, I'm not sure if somebody would climb through my window, considering I live in 20th floor...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that. I know how violating that can feel. Hopefully they will find some other neighbor with a firearm and short temper to fix their problem.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
leeuwen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recommend looking into options to fortify your window so it's a lot harder to break open in the future. Because you can do that without having to get a license and bullets, as far as I was informed Wink

Good luck with it, SP. Good thing you encountered a twad that couldn't break in without making a noise

"IM STILL SLEEPING IN STREET WITH HEAVY CILD HERE AND I CONTACT YOU THROUGH NET
FROM THE MONEY I BEG FROM ETHIOPIA EOPLE FROM STREET. PLEASE IM WEAK AND TIRES OF LIVING WITH OUT HELP. "
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I carry a .45, myself. But when that's not preferable or legal, I definitely suggest reinforced entrances. You can get some pretty decent bars for your windows, as others have already said. Motion-detecting lights around the doors and windows are also good.

Another nice deterrent is, if you enjoy animals, a good dog. Many criminals just don't like trying to break into a house where a dog is barking its head off. Something about not wanting to have their legs or rear ends chewed off, I think.

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's true. Other than bars, there are some good window films that will prevent a window from breaking.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you're okay SP. Hot prowl burglaries can end very bad.

@pastor

Cool gun. Are those rounds hydra shoks? That's all we need. Mods running around with guns Shocked

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, I"m so glad they didn't get in, and you are okay! Too bad we don't know the offenders' email addies - we'd bait 'em to smithereens for scaring you like that. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They look like jacketed hollow points. Small entry wound, grapefruit sized exit wound. you do not want to get hit by one of those.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost

Yup... Click

(Those results were from a Glock Model 30, but they should be similar from the #21) Wink

Edit:
RoyalFlush wrote:

Another nice deterrent is, if you enjoy animals, a good dog.

I agree, I have a Yorkshire Terrier that will give a warning bark if someone walks within 100 yards of the house, seriously. (Let's see a cat do that!)

Edit again:
dr stephen williams wrote:
They look like jacketed hollow points. Small entry wound, grapefruit sized exit wound.

It is a .45 cal (small) entry wound, that is correct... The "grapefruit sized exit wound" is bullshit. (trust me)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too am very glad to hear that a few choice words saved the day. I would not suggest firearms of any sort be a solution and in the country of your residence, its not an issue anyway.
Handguns for personal protection are more likely to hurt someone you love than protect you. Or yourself in some cases.
http://www.thegunzone.com/glock/glock-kb-faq.html

I have an exterior window at work that was the break in point on every 3 day weekend. We tried the wired glass and eventually Lexan. Nothing worked until they went back to regular glass because of the expense and I mounted a fake camera to a wall pointing to the window. Actually it was a real camera and I drilled right though it to mount a binking red LED. We've not had a problem in the last ten years.

HydraShocks are actually safer in a Glock as they are reduced loads. After shooting off over 500 of them I've found that the groups are very tight, controllability after the first shot is excellent, muzzle jump is nonexistent but they print in a completely different spot than regular rounds. Shoot what you practice with and practice what you shoot. Most people do not do that with HydraShocks just as most people do not realize that the MV is drastically reduced and KE is proportional to the the velocity squared. One thing that I can do with Hydrashocks is blow off 42 rounds using both hands in 15 seconds all in the ten ring at combat distances. The trick is to keep both eyes open. For perimeter defense, I go with the US government's recommendation of the Remington 870.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^To add to that (after over 15 years as a firearm instructor) I does not matter what you hit them with, it is where you hit them.

Edit: Come on Connie... you bring up the kB! I have over 70,000 rounds through a Glock and still have all my fingers.

Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See, Connie, that's why I don't own Glocks. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In Nevada, you can shoot to kill an invader. Then have a good laugh with the police, as you pulverize their crainial vault with the edge of a table leg. Then let your big dog do the "rag doll whip", on
his throat on full clamp, and watch the carcass fly through a window when the hold breaks. Twisted Evil Or,geta Kitty Cat.<<<<

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog

Last edited by JoeTam on Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OP topic and Scam Patroller, I am glad that you are okay! I hope you scared the crap out of the punks. I cannot imagine what that was like. Hope you get some sleep tonight.

As always, <strike>bait</strike> stay safe!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is drifting off topic...again, good to hear you are OK SP.

Edit: Paranoid was reading my mind.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good greif SP! Shocked

That's really scary! Makes me want to grease my balcony railing with something. I live on the second floor. Think I would be held liable if someone tried to climb on to my balcony and fell after losing their grip because of something I put on the railing? Confused

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic