SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kazzim Aku, son of cocoa dealer/mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
X-Originating-IP: [216.66.64.4]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 216.66.64.4 (HELO qmail1.zwallet.com) (216.66.64.4) by mta197.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:41:29 -0700
Received: from web1.zwallet.com by qmail1.zwallet.com with SMTP; 12 Jul 2004 20:05:59 -0000
From: "kassim aku" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
X-Originating-IP: [213.136.103.94]
To: [email protected]
Subject: assistance
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:47:55 -0400
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 723

Tel:225 07 75 45 66
Email:[email protected]
ABIDJAN,COTE D?IVOIRE.

Dear one,

Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business
relationship with you. I got your contact through a friend. He gave me your
information as a reputable and trust worthy person that I can
do business with, and by his recommendation , I must not hesitate to
confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Kassim Aku the only son of late Mr. and Mrs. HARLEY AKU . My
father was a cocoa dealer. My mother died when I was a baby. My father
died of a poison in 2002. He left twelve million United State dollar at a
prime bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

For security and stability of business, I wish to solicit your
assistance to get this money transferred to your account. I am very willing
to appreciate your assistance to the tune of 15%, and 5% for expenses
that may be incurred. I can easily be contacted on this number:Tel:225 07
75 45 66 I am residing at Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire. I hope to get a
favourable response in due course.

Thanks and God bless.

Best regards,

KASSIM AKU

Dear Mr Aku,

I'm not sure if I am your intended recipient, but I am choosing to respond anyways.

An offer like this does not come along everyday [bullshit. In fact, I'd say about 1000 offers like this are created everyday. And that's just to the scambaiters who post here Cool ], so this has definitely peaked my interest. Hopefully, because of my delayed response, you did not find someone else to help you succeed in your transaction. If you are still interested, please email me and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Sincerely,

Bruce Dickinson,
Owner, Cock Of The Walk Industries
"We raise poultry for you"

Last edited by reload on Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Devion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this forum part is for complete work.. not 1 reply :p

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To:[email protected]

DEAR Bruce Dickinson, [nice c&p of my name]

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME IN GETTING MY INHERITANCE TRANSFER
TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR AN INVESTMENT PURPOSE,I WT YOU TO KNOW THAT AM SINCERELY TRUE AND AM VERY
SERIOUS WITH ALL MY WORDS TO YOU.EVEN I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK WHERE MY LATE FATHER
DEPOSITED THE MONEY BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH.HERE IS THE BSITE OF THE BANK www.atlantiquebanque.com
ALL YOU HAVE TO TELL THE BANK IS THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING THEM ON MY BEHALF AND THAT YOU ARE
MY LATE FATHER FOREIGN ASSOCIATE WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MY OVERSEA GUARDIAN AND THAT YOU
WANT THE BANK TO TRANSFER MY INHERITANCE TO YOU ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.PLEASE KINDLY
GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU DICUSS WITH THE BANK.AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

SINCERELY,

Kassim Aku

Kassim,

I am glad to see that you have responded. After a few days, I was wondering if I had recieved your email by accident, or perhaps you choose another person to help you out.

About the bank: you did not leave me a point of contact or a phone number. Being that I am at work, and I have strict filters on my workcenter computers, this site (atlantiquebanque.com) is not allowed to be viewed. We limit our web viewing to a few news sites, some chicken related sites, and one site that plays the song "The Funky Chicken" (don't ask, the board somehow got that approved). Maybe I can talk to my IT people and get it straightened out. After all, I am the owner. But for now, could you perhaps leave me a phone number and a person's name? I feel that it may be easier to do business this way.

Looking forward to your next e-mail,

Bruce Dickinson,
Owner, Cock Of the Walk Industries
"We Raise Poultry For You"
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devion wrote:

Yeah, but I had a bait that was dumped rather quickly the last time, and a few other baiters suggested that I post what I have, so they could help.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Devion wrote:

As far as I can see, I think this is the right forum for ongoing scam baits in progress, I think the "Completed Scams" forum is for complete work! I might be wrong but that's how I read it!

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my pet is really testing my patience. Not only did the dumb fuck resend the first e-mail, but he resent it a 2nd time with the heading "Here is the bank website again". No fucking shit, I know what it is, but I'm not going to use it.

----------------------------------------------
Quote:
Original Message
Subject: HERE IS THE BANK WEBSITE AGAIN
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 20:09:50 +0000

>DEAR BRUCE DICKINSON,
>
>THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME.ONCE AGAIN HERE IS CONTACT
>OF THE BANK WHERE MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE MONEY BEFORE HE DIED FOR THE TRANSFER OF MY
>INHERITANCE TO YOUR ACCOUNT.HERE IS THE WEBSITE OF THE BANK:(www.atlantiquebanque.com) PLEASE
>KINDLY OPEN THE WEBSITE AND CONTACT EVERY NECCESSARY PERSONS YOU NEED TO CONTACT THEIR FOR
>MY MONEY TO TRANSFER.ALL YOU HAVE TO TELL THE BANK IS THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING THEM ON MY BEHALF
>AND THAT YOU ARE MY LATE FATHER'S FRIEND WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MY OVERSEA GUARDIAN AND THAT
>YOU WANT THE BANK TO TRANSFER MY INHERITANCE TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS I HAVEEARLIER PROPOSED TO THEM.AM
>ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
>
>SINCERELY,
>
>KASSIM AKU

Kassim,

You have sent me the same e-mail three times. Is there something wrong with your personal computer that is re-sending your original e-mail?

I hope not.

I want this transaction to happen, and I want it to happen quickly. I need this money due to a recent bout of chicken pox at Cock Of The Walk Industries. Because of the virus going around chicken coups twelve, fourteen, and fifteen, I have lost over four thousand birds in the last 24 hrs. Right now, that sector of the farm is a fucking mess. Now I realize that does not concern you, but you must realize this: I CANNOT access the atlantiquebanque.com website due to a firewall on all work center computers. I did talk with our IT people, and they said if they removed the firewall, it would put our corporation and everything within at risk. That includes all of my funds, since passwords for my bank account are contained on our server. I don't think we would want any banking problems right now. I certainly would not.

Now what I am asking from you are names and phone numbers for people who work at Banque du Atlantique. You know, contact information.

I would prefer to get this transaction moving, as I will not be near my computer this weekend. I am meeting with an associate, Mr. Chris Walken from The Foundation For More Cowbell. They are also a charity organization that provides cowbells for wayward cattle. As of 1 August, we may be merging our charity divisions into one seperate organization, which could mean more monies for overseas charities. As of 1 July, we have donated $5.5 mil to 38 different charities since 1997. The Foundation For More Cowbell has donated $6.8 million since the year 2000. On average, when this merger takes place, we will be donating approximately $2m USD yearly to various organizations.

Please get back to me as soon as possible, as I need that contact information.

Bruce Dickinson,
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From <[email protected]> Fri Jul 16 09:42:01 2004
Received: from qmail1.zwallet.com [xx.xx.64.4] by xxxx.xxxxemail.com
(SMTPD32-8.05) id A5C43915010C; Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:27:16 -0500
Received: from web2.zwallet.com
by qmail1.zwallet.com with SMTP; 16 Jul 2004 15:15:28 -0000
X-Originating-IP: [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
To: [email protected]
Subject: HERE IS THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER YOU ASKED FOR
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:54:14 +0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-RCPT-TO: <[email protected]>
X-UIDL: 108xx823
DEAR BRUCE,

THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE TO ME,HERE IS THE CONTACT OF THE PERSON YOU NEED TO CALL AT THE BANQUE
ATLANTIQUE BELOW:

NAME: MR B. KARIM

TELE: +225 05562677

EMAIL:[email protected]

DO NOT FORGET ALL YOU HAVE TO TELL THE BANK IS THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING THEM ON MY BEHALF AND
THAT YOU ARE MY LATE FATHER'S FRIEND WHOM I HAVE CHOSING TO BE MY OVERSEA GUARDIAN AND THAT
YOU WANT THE BANK TO TRANSFER MY MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT AS I HAVE EARLIER PROPOSED TO THEM.AM
ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU

KASSIM AKU.

Kassim,

It took me a few tries but I finally got through. Initially, I asked for EricB Rakim. I flip-flopped a few letters in Mr Karim's name, and because it was written beside a bunch of employee-related items, the two names inadvertently merged together. However, this accident caused whoever picked up the phone to immediately hang up. Is there an ex-employee by that name, or possibly someone's name who is unspeakable? I just want paid in full, if you know what I'm saying.[Who would have thought that I would be able to fit not one, but two [url=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000005HSR/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/102-9771741-7217749?v=glance&s=music&st=*]Erik B and Rakim[/url] references into this bait?]

Now it seems that Bell Telephone (our telephone service, not yours) is having problems connecting my call, as we are experiencing some severe storms in the area. Not a problem though, as I plan on e-mailing Mister Karim after I complete this email.

As always, thank you for your help.

Bruce Dickinson
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now it's time to e-mail Kassim's alter-ego, the banker known as B Karim

Good evening Mister Karim,

You may not know me, but I am Bruce Dickinson, owner of Cock Of The Walk Industries. We have thirteen branches of our poultry business spread out throughout the United States, Canada, and Diego Garcia(yes, we truly are worldwide). Now you are probably wondering why I am writing you, being that I do not have an account with your banque.

I am writing on behalf of Kazaam [yes, that says KAZAAM] Aku, who is the son of the late Harley Aku. To my understanding, Harley Aku was a successful coke dealer [coke dealer, cocoa dealer...who cares? As long as these dirtbags get their money]who was poisoned in 2002. It is also in my understanding that he had left his son Kazaam [oops, I did it again]$12,000,000. I am contacting your banque as his overseas guardian, as we have previously been speaking about this account for the majority of this week.

At this time, I am not sure what is required of me, but please respond with the necessary paperwork so we can get this transaction moving.

Looking forward to your response,

Bruce Dickinson,
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

time to get back to B Karim, since I was away for reserves this weekend. Don't want him to think I'm no longer interested in the prize.

Good Evening Mr Karim,

Is there any reason why you have not replied? Are there problems with this transaction?

Please tell me you did not look to another source, as I desperately need this money. As a result of the storm on Friday, I will not have use of the telephone lines within the office. They should be back up and running by this Friday, according to Bell Telephone.

Please let me know what's going on,

Bruce Dickinson,
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gotta feeling he bailed. He hasn't responded in a few days. Here's my last response, and if he's gone....oh well. There's more fish that need baited. Guess it's time to get a little ignorant, since there's a chance that it might be my last e-mail to him.

Kassim,

Look, here's the deal chief. I'm not fucking around. I'm not sure what the fuck has happened, but in case you have noticed, I have not stopped communicating. Your boy at the bank doesn't want to write back either. Yes, we are still having problems with the phone lines, and by the looks of it, they will be down for another two weeks thanks to Bell Telephone having to locate 8 transformers. If you're still in this, be sure to get back to me. I repeat, I am not fucking around. No one wastes Bruce Dickinson's time, especially when it comes to seven figure negotiations. People have been hurt for less. As the street poet DMX once said "this ain't no fucking game!"

Let get the modalities of this deal worked out, so we can both get paid.

May the man bless you,

Bruce Dickinson
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he was gone for good, but after ten days I get this...

Quote:
DEAR BRUCE,
>
>THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGES TO ME. FIRSTLY AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND FOR THE
INCONVENIENCIES.HOWEVER
>ALL I WILL LIKE YOU TO DO IS TO CONTACT THE BANK WHERE MY LATEFATHER
DEPOSITED THE MONEY BEFORE
>HE DIED FOR THE TRANSFER.HERE IS THE WEBSITE OF THE BANK
www.atlantiquebanque.com ALL YOU HAVE
>TO TELL THE BANK IS THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING THEM ON MY BEHALF AND THAT YOU
ARE MY LATE FATHER
>FORIGN FRIEND WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MY OVERSEA GUARDIAN THAT YOU WANT
THE BANK TO TRANSFER
>MY INHERITANCE TO YOURACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ANY INVESTMENT
PURPOSE.ALSO I WILL LIKE YOU
>TO CONTACT ME AFTER DISCUSSING WITH THE BANK.AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR
URGENT RESPONSE
>THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
>
>SINCERELY,
>
>KA..SSIM

Oh, K-dog is gonna get it now. My response:

Kassim,

You expect me to tolerate such slackass bullshit? You blew me off for over
a week, which is very unprofessional and unexcusable in my book. I need to
know if you are in this deal 100% or not. If not, I did mention in my
earlier e-mail that I had a similar offer presented to me. While the
percentage and overall profit is not nearly as much, I will take it if you
continue to respond "on a weekly basis". If anyone of my corporate
affiliates responded in such a manner, my business would have been bankrupt
years ago. In case you haven't noticed, I'm having problems of my own, yet
I am still finding ways to communicate.

Once again, I will tell you that due to a bad storm that knocked out
several transformers near our admin offices, I CANNOT CONTACT ANYONE VIA
TELEPHONE AT THE MOMENT. By the looks of it, we have 8 transformers that
need replacing, and Bell Telephone is having problems locating new parts.
What was supposed to be fixed by Friday is now on an indefinite list.

Now if you are still serious about this, you will contact your partner on
my behalf and tell him it is imperative that I recieve that information.
From here on out, no excuses will be tolerated! Let's get the modalities of
this deal worked out, so we can both get paid. God knows that I need it
right now.

Get back to me as soon as possible,

Bruc.e Dick.ins.on
O.wner, Co.ck O.f T.he Wa.lk In.dustries
"W.e Ra.ise Poult.ry Fo.r Yo.u"

Even after calling him out and lightly slapping him, this is what I get in return:

Quote:
DEAR BRUC.E,
>
>THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP ME.SINCE THE BANK HAS NOT
RESPONSED BACK TO
>YOU AS YOU SAID KINDLY CONTACT THE BANK AGAIN BECAUSE BOTH YOU AND I ARE
THE ONE THAT NEEDS
>MY INHERITANCE TO BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR INVESTMENT
PURPOSE.HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO
>KNOW THAT THE BANK EVEN WILL NOT BE HAPPY THAT WE ARE TAKING MY
INHERITANCE AWAY FROM THEM
>BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE USING IT SINCE FOR BUSINESS WITHOUT ANY INTEREST
GIVING TO ME.SO WE BOTH
>NEED TO BE CONTACTING THE BANK OFTEN SO THAT THEY WILL TRANSFER MY
INHERITANCE.PLEASE FOR GOD
>AND HUMANITARIAN SAKE KINDLY CONTACT THE BANK AGAIN.HERE IS THEIR WEBSITE
www.atlantiquebanque.com
>AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.
>
>SINCERELY,
>
>KAS/SIM A/KU.

Since Bruce has had it with the carbon copy letters, this is what was sent in return:

Ka.ssim,

You are truly fucking with my patience! If I had a client repeatedly send
me the same letter over and over again, I would grab him, throw him against a wall, and slap the motherfucker repeatedly until the message got through.

For the last time, I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE LINE. I NEED YOU TO CONTACT THE BANK ON MY BEHALF. In case you have missed the last eight e-mails that I have sent, my company has been ravaged by a very powerful storm. Again, WE HAVE NO PHONE LINES, so I need to you get me the contact information and send it to me. Also, if you have read my previous e-mails, you will see that your representative at the bank has not responded to me. If you are serious about this deal, and I hope you are since I have put plenty of time into this, you will get this information for me.

One more thing: if you even think of sending me the same letter with the
usual "contact atlantiquebanque.com" bullshit, I will end this transaction
and neither one of us will recieve any money. Keep in mind, while I am a
very well-off businessman and while I can use this money right now, this
transaction will not break me.

So, in summary, these things need to happen:

(A) You will get me the contact information from Banque du Atlantique
(B) You will NOT ask me to contact the bank, as I do not have telephone
service at the moment. Also, keep in mind that your contact has recieved
several e-mails from me, but has chosen not to respond.
(C)YOU WILL NOT SEND ANOTHER COPIED LETTER AGAIN!!

If any of these things are violated, the deal is off and I will take up the
other transaction that was offered by Sir U. B3ll0 (yes, there's mention of the big guy's name). Do you know him? I realize that your country is very big and has a high population, but he also made his fortune in the cocoa industry.

I need this contact info FROM YOU as soon as possible,

Bru.ce Dicki.nson,
Own.er, Co.ck O.f Th.e W.alk Ind.ustries
"W.e Rai.se Pou.ltry F.or Y.ou"

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
foker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KevinBMO wrote:
Devion wrote:

As far as I can see, this seems like its the right forum for scam baits in progress, I think the "Completed Scams" forum is for complete work ONLY! I might be wrong but that's how I read it!

i agree. the PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE would seem moer for in progress baits... the COMPLETED SCAMBAITS would seem more logical for all done, crashed and burned ones... maybe Mike can edit the forum description on the index to be more broad for "PUBLISH YOUR WORK HERE" as being for ongoing <i>OR</i> completed....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic