SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Must di G0mer B0yz have a tattoo? Silly question :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doofus sent my standard Oga mails out in the wrong order and hooked this one. Laughing

Quote:
Guy e dei compuslsory say u must draw tatoo (I just checked the rulebook and I can confirm it's compulsory alright Very Happy Mummy will be so proud) and moreover i go dei collect steady(i mean magas go dei
pay?)

I no wan draw tatoo and moreover i base 4 benin
because na UNIBEN i dei skool.

Where u base na? GUY I WAN HAMMER BEFORE 5 MONTHS FROM
NOW WELL WELL.
(I looked up 'hammer' as Nigerian slang and it came up = sex Shocked I don't think I can allow him a tattoo and sex, it's one or the other)

Well your pics fine sha

Reply me now or make u just add me to ur messenger so
we go talk well

One luv

The new arrangement is that he gets a 50/50 split on jobs with a monthly retainer but only full gang members get that, and for that, guess what ? They need the tattoo. Very Happy

Edit: leeted subject -luckey

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer --- yes the tattoo should be "compuslsory" Laughing

I've seen lads use the term hammer to mean "throw lots of e-mails" or "make money". Likely they can't even keep their own slang straight.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think his "hammer" comment has given me a great idea for a tattoo... Laughing

Great stuff Gomer, who doesn't love a self-baiting lad Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaaah the devguy67 Laughing - yes that makes sense.

http://www.naijayouth.com/slangcentral.php

Has some nice Nigerian slang words useful for Ladspeak mails.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doofus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course i sent them out in the wrong order - they don't call me the 'Doof' for nothing you know.
I actually did it on purpose as part of an elaborate & calculated plan to hook that very Lad - i knew he'd fall for it you see. Embarassed Embarassed

<--"pls i will like to stop cos their is a lot of tails flows from my eyes." - S@muel E||ison.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No matter - it seems to work, so I'll do that myself and save the insults for those who don't reply.

Fresh in on my account

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO CONTACT ANY BODY EVEN MR GOMER, HE IS A SCAM ATTIST OUR COMPANY HAS FIRED HIM ALREADY FOR STILLING YOUR MONEY SO RIGHT NOW THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM WE WANT TO GET HIM ARRESTED FOR USING OUR COMPANY'S NAME TO COLLECT MONEY FROM OUR CLAINT THIS IS VERY BAD.

THIS IS FOR YOUR SECURITY REASON WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE THINGS EASY FOR YOU AND NO NOT CONTACT HIM AGAIN IF HE SEND YOU ANY EMAIL PLEASE DO FORWARD TO US A COPPY OF THE MAIL TO PRESENT TO THE FBI RIGHT HERE...................

Get running Doofus, the FBI are on your tail - but why didn't they get you arrested before they sacked you ? Yesterday was a bad day - you got sacked and went on the run from the FBI - could it get any worse ? Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic