SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Ah my sweet Kadja

View next topic
View previous topic

Dash101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, I'm new to the 419 baiting. My first one was a small success and I'd be pleased to share with you the tale.

On January 18, I received this email:

Dear Charles ,

I am Mis Kadja Lawal, It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I am, intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you before but I
believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of US$16.8m dollars. (Sixteen Million eight hundred thousand US dollars)which my late grand father deposited with a Bank in Abidjan Capital city of Cote d'Ivoire which he wanted to used for his political ambition in our Country before he was assassinated. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for
security and political reasons.

I want you to help me retrieve and Transfer the found which will be transfer
to your account means to your address to avoid any traces of the
funds and to enable you plan for the investment in your Country. I will like
to invest part of the money into these three investments in your Country
but, if there is any other business that is better than my suggestion, I will
be very glad to follow your advice.

1). Real estate
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel
If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer to you 25%
of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you. I await your
soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Kadja Lawal.

And so the game started...Here is my reply:

Dear Mis Kadja,

Thank you for your email. Your business venture sounds very interesting. Have we met before because I thought maybe we have worked on other projects together?

I had a friend who had a similar problem. I was ready to help him but I never heard back. But I would be very willing to help you.

I have attached a picture of me.
(Actually I attached a picture of Stephen Harper - Canadian Prime Minister!)

How do I know you are who you say you are? I just need to make sure, I hope you can understand.

I am willing to help. Please let me know what you need. Here is my contact information:

(I give here a secure address PO box number)
I sometimes use my phone as a fax so if its a fax, don't worry.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Charles,

I did not have any real idea if I would hear back from her. But I waited and sure enough... :

Dear Charles

I am in receipt of your response to my email, thank you very much for responding.
I really need your urgent help, considering the situation in Ivory Coast right now, it would only be stupid of me if l do not make any move to solve my problem. Even if l does not know anybody outside Africa , people meet just in one day, and they begin to know each other from that day.

It is over some years now that l lost my father. I lost my mother when I was just 4 years old since then my father take me so special and take good care of, I'm lucky that my parents had the vision to have this account in the countryís capital. This money is the only source of hope that l have in my future.

I am presently 22 years old; as you can see being 35 is far too long a time. Anything can happen within this time, it is GOD that has protected me till this time. The bank is only ready to honour a transfer request from me, if only l meet the alternative condition put down by my late father.

The condition is that, l would have to introduce my investment manager to the Board of Directors of the bank; my investment manager must not be an African, and the money is not to be transferred to any African country. This is just the problem l am faced with; till date l have not been able to find a customer of the bank that meets the criteria.

My late fatherís account officer at the bank even went as far as searching through the profiles of the bankís customers, but non meets the criteria. To scale this huddle, the account officer came up with a plan, he asked me to try and find somebody outside of Africa that would agree to be my investment manager. He said if l am able to get somebody i will introduce him to the bank and ask him to contact the bank as my investment manager.

As you can see, l just have to look for somebody who will agree to act as my investment manager, even if the person is not in that line of profession, it is not a problem. All l aim to achieve, is to get the bank to transfer the money out of Africa . With this, l would not have to wait until l am 35 years old to have access to the funds. Ivory Coast is not a safe country at this time, the situation of the country entitles me to request for a transfer. But the bank insists that l have to meet up with the condition put down by my late father. This is just the reason why l need your help.

For you to have the perfect peace of mind needed to enable you agree to help me, I will give you the contact of the bank so that you can make some verification on my claim. I once asked the director of the bank for a current statement of account so that l can give it to my investment manager for verification, he said l should ask my investment manager to contact the bank directly for any verification.

He said a statement of account is not necessary, because the account is a fixed deposit account with a maturity date of 2009. He said the bank is only co-operating with me because of the unstable situation of the country. He also advised that l ask my investment manager to write a letter to the bank introducing himself as my investment manager and accepting responsibility of the fundsí safety when transferred. When the bank receives your letter, he said they would invite me for a discursion.

Please review this letter, if you are okay with all that l have explained, send me an email confirming your satisfaction. I will then forward to you the contact details of the bank to enable you verify my claim.

Thank for you ones again an d please kindly tell me more about you; your Age and your kind of Job, i have attach my picture to this mail so that you can see whom you are dealng with.

I would stop here for now.
My regards to you and your family,
Kadja

She sent in a picture of "herself". I don't have it online yet so I can't link to it but I'll post it soon once I put it up on image host or where ever...

Anyways, so there was a bit of back and forth:

Dear Sir,

I am really sorry for my late respond to you, but I must let you know that I did not have internet on my own neither am having good life here that I am as an orphan, I never have money to by time so that I can write you, that is why, I use to buy time with money that people give me to buy food eat, so please I am sorry for my late respond again.

But if you can be of help to me of that I will be so glad for now for our fast communications, if you can help me with some money so that I can buy a time and as well feeding myself very well they I will be here to check my email in time to time and I believe in a shot while everything will be okay.

Please if you can do that any amount you can send for me I will appreciate it from you kindly send it to me true Western Union money transfer, by my name.

Kadja Lawal.
Abidjan coted d'ivoire.

Please I will be waiting for your good news and your understanding.
My best regards
Kadja

My impression is that she wanted me to send it via Western Union. So I figured I baited "her" long enough... Here was my final response:

Hi Kadja,

I sent you $200 so you could eat. It costs me $30 dollars to send it which surprised me. Anyways, as you indicated, I sent it from my name to the information you gave me. The woman at the counter told me to give you a passcode.

The passcode is: I-lickanus

Tell your person there and they should respond appropriately. Its a greek word. Hope this makes your day.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Dash. I hope you enjoy your time at Eater.

While you may have felt you had baited long enough, you had only gotten to the beginning as your lad was still "on script". One of baiting's goals is to waste the time of lads. One of the best and easiest way to start that process is to get the lad to start having to read your emails and write back actual replies. At the point you sent the fake WU email, he was still writing scripts, which only take 10 seconds to cut and paste.

Rather than end the bait so easily, start reading up here and you'll find 100 different ways to torture a lad -- from the sublime to the mundane.

Best of luck.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Dash101
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks very much, I appreciate the advice. I'll continue working on my 'technique'.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. One easy way to get a lad off script is to ask whatingodsname is "Western Union"?? Act dumb. Make the lad feel important, then infuriate him with your incompetence. Then once you "get it" -- mess up all over again.

You may get some great insults for your signature. Smile

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic