SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does your lad do Sundays?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Does your lad hassle you on a Sunday?

Yep. All the time.
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
No, never in a month of Sundays.
14%
 14%  [ 8 ]
Occasionally.
35%
 35%  [ 20 ]
I have had one in the past that did Sundays.
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
I've had a few in the past that did Sundays.
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We know that most lads take a well earned rest on Sundays, getting over the hangover, going to church, visiting friends etc....
But my current lad, very much against the run of normal modalities, works a very full 7 days a week. He / She is keen to email all day every day, Sunday included, as various characters, all from the same IP. I think he has his own home PC.

Do many other baiters get hassled on a Sunday? Is it as relatively rare as I previously thought?

I don't really welcome it, as I deserve my Sunday off just like anyone else. That's why a slap is in order I think, or at least a good ignoring for a few days.
Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one that does Sundays, the first in a long time, most of them seem to take Sunday off, well, the ones I've had do, others? maybe they are just greedy, or struggling to get their quota.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's more like - I make THEM work Sunday's!!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one? I've got a couple who don't and a few who do. I hope that qualifies for the "Occasionally" voting choice.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted occasionally, too, as some of my lad respond 7 days a week. I have one, now, my third pith helmet, under another name, who responded this morning to an email I sent out, so he is working today. Some do not, and I do notice a lull in lad activity on Sundays....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some do, some don't.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted "Yep, all the time". Though, I never say actually say "yep". Wink

My current lad (Ray K1ng) has always worked Sundays. I don't find it annoying, I only answer him when I want, regardless of the day of the week.
I've had lads in the past who did not reply on Sundays.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted sometimes
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I said all the time. My Ghana lads are useless on match days during the CAN.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this in an account today (Sunday)

Sun Feb 03, 2008 13k 11:52:14 -0800 (PST) Of course this one is rather upset at the time. Laughing I am glad to see that he is spending money on Sundays too! Twisted Evil

Oh, yeah and he added this
irritated scammer wrote:
God will bless you and happy football play

EDITED To add scammer football blessing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've often wondered if many cyber-cafes are even open on Sundays. If not, that would explain why many of them take that day off. I figure the few that do work on the Sabbath (the day, not the band) maybe have their own computers or have found a 24/7 ladcafe. Then again, maybe those ones are just not Catholic...
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads works in a cafe, he opens late on Sundays so he can go to church in the morning. Then he is open until 11 at night.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads asked me to buy him a notebook, then slipped and mailed me on Sunday. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only laddies that ever correspond on a Sunday are those that are "highly stranded" whilst on safari...... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I voted "Sometimes", because some of my lads do, and some don't.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Occasionally but given the timezone where the lad is and where I am I don't really worry to much about it.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same as rootuser.

I'm currently baiting 3 lads: the hitman and the cancer patient work on Sundays, the Barrister doesn't.

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The more they believe you, the more their payday is closer, they always work Sundays I've found...

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get quite a few who operate on Sundays.
Maybe it's because they're rich bastards who own their own PCs. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one lad who <I believe> drove from Owerri in Nigeria to Cotonou Benin one weekend just to open a bank account for me.
He emailed me Sunday nite from Lagos.

I was so touched I immediately reported the bank acct to Alan.
Smile

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you tell if they are using a cafe or not?
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Satellite provider as the IP address usually, but not always.

Because my lads 3 characters all have the same IP and write at all hours, 7 days, it's a fair assumption that he has his own PC at home, but not a guarantee. Cafes sometimes open outside normal hours for scammers.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How can you tell if they are using a cafe or not?
Many times I have wondered that very thing. I know that a quick WHOIS search can sometimes verify a lad's IP and find out where he physically is. I used it myself a number of times, but then it occurred to me: It doesn't matter really.

From what I know (and that ain't much!) there's only so much info to be gleaned from the headers. That's useful if you're getting your lad to travel on a safari and want verification as to his whereabouts, but other than that I haven't found a use for it. My lad could be in a cafe in Lagos or sitting in the house a block away from me, and I'll still bait him. Unless he's sitting on my lap, his location is meaningless to me. If a lad ever IS sitting on my lap, I'll probably have to re-think this whole baiting thing! Shocked

Needless to say, I don't do many safari baits and have never verified the ones that I've done. For all I know, my lads may have called associates in their safari destinations and never moved a muscle. It's also fair to say that I'm a perma-newb when it comes to technical stuff, so the e-mail headers might contain traces of their DNA and I wouldn't know one way or the other!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic