SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just got a really strange email in my baiting a/c...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't be bothered to read all of it! Is it even a scam or just some mental bloke with internet access and a load of email addys?!?

Have you ever thought of the fact that you didn't on your own plan to be born into this world?.THERE WAS NO DISCUSSION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PARENTS OR GOD BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.You found yourself here,and it was definitely not by chance.God brought you here.This sure means He must have had a plan for your life.You are not An Accident To God.He was not taken by surprise when you were born.(read- what Psalm-139-13-16) Says,God is a master planner and He certainly couldn't have brought you here to struggle and suffer through life.This was what CHRIST JESUS says in (read-Matthew-6-33, read-7-7-21,28-19-20).JESUS CHRIST,SAID All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me.think of it.

Believe this simple thought and it will change your life in an instant as He did to my life."I myself was one of the internet fraud stars in fact a destroyer,deceiver,drunker, the list goes on and on.the world is in a mess because of sin".! Jesus said,I told you that you will die in your sin;if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be,you will indeed die in your sin.Who are you? they asked.(Read-John-8-24-30,John-3-3-1Cool "bewere of 666"-(read-Bible-Revelation-13-8-1Cool9,Says He who has an ear,let him hear.Repent today!

DEAR Beloved Friend,

Pray this prayer.Dear Father God,I realize more than ever before that my birth was no accident to you! I yield all my desires to your greater will for my life because I know whatever plan you have for me must be greater than my own plans,and that all my needs are abundantly supplied in CHRIST JESUS.(read-Matthew-6-9-15) Christ Jesus thought "You and I" How to Pray.Our Father in Heaven hallowed be your name.your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.Give us to day our daily bread.Forgive us our sins as we also have forgiven our debts.And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one.Thanks you Father,in Jesus Christ Name! Aman.

When you study the Bible,especially the word of CHRIST JESUS 's POWERFUL STATEMENTS BY HIMSELF.it's very important that you carefully observe what He says and what He doesn't say.For example,in the opening Scripture,He said,"baptizing them in the name of Father,and of the Son,and the Holy Spirit."He didn't pluralize the word"name"signifying that there is one name for the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.(read-Matthew-28-19,Peter and Paul in Acts-2-38,19-5).JESUS CHRIST said, I will give you the keys of kingdom of heaven;whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.and what you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.(read- Matt-16-19-20) THINK OF IT.

Read-John-3-35) It says.The Father loves the Son and placed everything in his hands.Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.but whoever rejects the Son will not see life,for God's wrath remains on him.(read-John-5-17-25) Jesus said to them,"My Father is always at work to this very day.and I.too.am working.24, Jesus Christ says,I tell you the truth,whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned,he has crossed over from death to life! Hallelujah .(Read-John-6-38-66) 38,Jesus said.For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me.(44) Jesus Christ said,No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,and I will raise him up at the last day.(63)Jesus said,The Spirit gives life,the flesh conuts for nothing.The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

The name of CHRIST JESUS is the Name of the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit! The Bible says "God also hath highly exalted him, and give him a name which is above every name.That at the name of JESUS CHRIST every knee should bow,of things in heaven,and things in earth,and things under the earth"(read-Philippians-2-9-10).That means the Father could not reserve for Himself any higher Name than the Name of CHRIST JESUS.So, He chose to invest all His authority in that Name JESUS CHRIST?Hallelujah Aman.

The Name of Jesus Christ is the Name to which every member of the Godhead responds.The Holy Spirit answers to that Name.This is why the Bible says"in Him Christ,dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily"(read-Colossians-2-9).When you call His Name,hell quakes and all of heaven responds! This why you should be confident when you believe in CHRIST JESUS to use the Name,because when you call that Name,the Father,responds,the Son responds and the Holy Spirit responds! Halleujah Aman.

Read-Luke-24-46-53)Jesus Christ says.He told them"This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day,and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations;beginning at Jerusalem. "Temptation of JESUS CHRIST". Read-Luke-4-1-11)The devil said to Jesus Christ, "If you are the Son of God,tell this stone to became bread"He answered,"It is written man does not live on bread alone.

Read-2 peter-1-16-21)-17,Peter says,For Christ received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice come to Him from the Majestic Glory,saying "This is my Son,whom I love,with Him I am well pleased.We ourselves heard this voice that come from heaven when we were with him on sacred mountain.Read-2-Peter-3-1-1Cool4,They will say,"where is this coming Christ promised? Ever since our father died everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.

Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to you life?or you are not sure you are save if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD, And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord JESUS CHRIST! In his great mercy he has give us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Christ Jesus from the dead,and into an inheritance that can naver perish,spoil or fade keep in heaven for you.who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.(Read-1-Peter-3-5)

(Read-John-4-7-26) 24-Says, STATEMENTS BY CHRIST JESUS HIMSELF. God is Spirit,and his worshipers must worship in spirit and truth.
Islam's Allah? It must also be said that in Aramaic or of its aftermath Arabic, Allah is not its language for God. Abdullah family was worshiped as god; and it was perceived into their worship monument, as A-llah a shorter form to Abdullah
What does the Koran, the so-called holy book of Islam say concerning God and worship? Islam claims that the A-llah they worship is, God. They equate with the same equations of the Freemasons and the later invasion the Mormons which Joseph Smith and both Mohammed envisage after visions from an angel, mainly a fallen angel who carries the name Gabriel of the Holy Christian Bible. The Koran's Although they proclaim that the instructions concerning worship are about the same as found in the Books of Moses it takes no intelligence to find it is a dilute. According to the Koran and Islam, Allah is the only God. Therefore equating with the books of Moses, it would seem an awful contradiction if Muslims were observed, officially and in masses of thousands, bowing down and reverencing anything, anyone or any other god except Allah!

And yet, what do we find to be the mandated and devoutly followed custom? Five times a day, all believers, wherever they are, whatever they are doing, are supposed to take a break, turn their face toward Mecca, kneel down and abase themselves with their face to the ground (what the Chinese call Kauh tauh -- rendered into English as Kowtow), praying to Allah. Why Mecca??? And why do the majority of Islamic national flags prominently display a crescent moon and a star?

Even more puzzling, there exists a custom and a practice within Islam, requiring devout followers to visit Mecca at least once during their lifetime. The preferred time of this visit is during the holy month of Ramadan when thousands of believers can be observed marching around a central area of Mecca. Why do they exhibit this peculiar behavior? What is in the center of Mecca around which they march with such dedication? What is behind the flexible walls of the massive tent, beyond which the eyes and feet of the unbelieving infidel are not permitted? It is no secret! The information has long been reported, documented and verified--for far longer than might be imagined!

What is the object in the center of Mecca, toward which Muslims all over the world bow down five times daily? Anyone ignorant of the facts might think there was some representative emblem of Allah. Some object such as the Ark of the Covenant, which used to reside in the Holiest Place inside the old Temple of Jerusalem and reverenced by Israelites. Instead, what is there, is a meteorite! A chunk of space rock that fell to earth in that same spot many many years before Mohammed was born. Arabian records indicate that due to the extraterrestrial nature of the rock, it was worshipped by desert nomads centuries before Mohammed came on the scene! But it was Mohammed who made it a required part of Islamic faith to so honor a mere, lifeless chunk of space debris!

This worship of stellar objects was not new, even in Mohammed's day. In the New Testament (Acts 7:43), we find the following criticism of the Israelites who left Egypt and traveled in the wilderness for 40 years (about 3200 years ago): Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, the figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon. Moloch was the sun, worshipped by Ammon, Moab and others. Remphan is a reference to the Hebrew Chiun (the planet Saturn) (Amos 5:26) and, apparently, the idol was in the form of a star. From this, coupled with the well established facts that, from an extremely ancient time, the Moon was one of the most widely worshipped heavenly objects, and that Muslims follow a lunar calendar, we may deduce why the flags of the majority of Muslim nations display a moon and star!

It is common practice in the world's religions to bow down and reverence the source of that particular religion as god. Muslims bow down five times daily toward a fallen chunk of space rock. Is this then, the Allah whom they claim to be their God? Logically... This would also explain why Allah needs the help of his followers to defend his name and honor, whereas the God of Israelites and Christians needs no such help (1 Kings 18:19-40). The God of Abraham is He who made the sun, moon, stars, planets and all meteorites! Let us bow down to Him alone, and not the objects of His making, so that He could interact through us to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devels and release abundant life in all its purity and power.

LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, I IMPLORE YOU ON JESUS CHRIST BEHALF, BE RECONCILED TO GOD!!

Your Sincerely, unworthy servants,I only done my duty.

Send by Missionary , Okechukwu Alili. (JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.)

Repentance must be preached to all nations.(read-luke-24-46)
I am not ashamed of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST, because it is the power of GOD for salvation of every one who believes. (read-Rom-1-16).PLS? do not late devil to tell you that this message is a spam mail.

There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner. (read-luke-15-7-10).you can save sinners by strengthen the hand's of Internet EVANGELISM MINISTRY.(read-ROMANS-10-13 )Says,for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 14,how, then can they call on the one they have not believed in? and how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15,and how can they preach unless they are sent? as it is written, how beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!.write to us.by join to extend GOD's kingdom.pray for us.for more information reply to this email.

Go and pay the $550 charge and your fund will hit to your country without further delay at all - Rev. J1m And3rs0n.

today my country is having a football march for the african nation cup.so i pray that they will win.well i just cooking rice and plantain,with beef - Eun1ce

here in africa no body likes deaf people (sweeping statement) - Eun1ce

thank whom ever you are but i am not a 419 eaters - Eun1ce

pony

Smile
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just skipped through it, but hell, that's a lot of holy babble...

If somebody decides it's supposed to be a scam I'd love to have this guy meet one of my mentally disordered characters...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rambling spam, someone had a conspiracy one this morning, something to do with the FBI.

Bin it.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
MrPeterFyle
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Done!

Go and pay the $550 charge and your fund will hit to your country without further delay at all - Rev. J1m And3rs0n.

today my country is having a football march for the african nation cup.so i pray that they will win.well i just cooking rice and plantain,with beef - Eun1ce

here in africa no body likes deaf people (sweeping statement) - Eun1ce

thank whom ever you are but i am not a 419 eaters - Eun1ce

pony

Smile
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same style e-mail this morning, they don't half spout a load of old rubbish for about 5/6 e-mails before hitting you for money. last one I had I sent a message after about number 4 ramble saying "for f**'s sake, give the religious clap trap a rest will you? then he got down to business and started the scam rolling. Hard work to get him off script but could be worth it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic