SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The UK National Lottery: Is there one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK go ahead and bash me for this one. I live way across the pond from the UK, and normally I only gamble with my life. I know about New York's Powerball, the Super Seven, the 649, and of course the 419 Lotteries. I guess this question is aimed at the residents of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and the Empire...

IS there a real UK National Lottery?

Considering how many times we've all won it, I'll be very disappointed if no such thing exists! After all, their Nigerian Yahoo department (no they're not all Nigerian, just 80% of them) must have something to back up their claim.

"Beware of Trojans bearing gifts" - Durex Condoms Inc.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, we do have a national lottery, since about 1995 I think.

Run by these guys:

http://www.camelotgroup.co.uk/

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^As he says.

Basically match up all six numbers to win the jackpot. You pick six between 1 and 49.

Draws are held on Weds and Sats. One lucky person won nearly �19m (US$38m) in the roll-over draw last Sat for matching six numbers. Prizes decrease according to the number of matched numbers. The smallest prize is for matching three - �10 (US$20).

That reminds me, I must check my ticket!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi-Wan Knievel wrote:
I guess this question is aimed at the residents of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, ...

Oh I forgot to say, Ireland has it's own lottery. You can still play it from the rest of the UK though if you like, usually online. But it's a seperate draw altogether.

There is also a Euro Millions Lottery that involves quite a few other EU countries, France, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland etc.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think the chances of winning are marginally higher than of winning a mugu based lottery, but only slightly Shocked

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
spot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... and the thing about the Uk Lotto is that provided that you have placed and paid for your prediction on-line (and you win) you will get an e-mail telling you that you have won ! .... although I have never seen one myself Crying or Very sad

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot wrote:
you will get an e-mail telling you that you have won !

Geez I KNEW there was a reason the lads used that one! Y'know, I'd have actually been disappointed if there wasn't such lottery in reality-land. I mean, the lads do like to base their BS on something.

I already knew about lotto.nl , and I know that there are many actual international lotteries. The fact that we all win at least three per week just makes it more interesting! Thanks for the info folks. Cool
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was UK national lottery e-mails that got me into scambaiting in the first place Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spot wrote:
... and the thing about the Uk Lotto is that provided that you have placed and paid for your prediction on-line (and you win) you will get an e-mail telling you that you have won ! .... although I have never seen one myself Crying or Very sad

Amazingly I have.

I only won �64 for 4 numbers, but a win is a win. The email is nothing like the Lads emails. It just tells you to look at your online account for "interesting" news. No mention of a win or the amount.
Seems Camelot are a bunch of amatuers. The don't use lawyers, banks, couriers or anything like that. They give you a cheque for free. Wink

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
spot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like this then PVJ ?

Quote:
Uk Lotto Awards

20 Craven Park, Harlesden London NW10 United Kingdom
Ref: BTD/968/05
Batch: 409978E

Dear Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!

The prestigious UK Lotto and 419Easter has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes marking the year 2008 as Shiver's retirement and we roll out over GBP �64.00 for this great day.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage .......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic