SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, JIM LAD! ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver, this place that you created has done way more than just offer an opportunity for entertainment and community. It's given those of us with friends/relatives who've been affected by 419 crime a way to feel like we are taking action and exacting some form of justice, even if it's not exactly on the individuals who hurt our loved ones.

I wish there was some way in which we could know the actual amount of money that we have cost the mugu community in lost revenues and wasted expenditures. I'm sure it's into the many figures. I think it's important to remember that. As much fun as we have here, we are doing something truly good...and you were the inspiriation. My hat's off to you.

(That's my fetching little hat, in case anyone's wondering...)

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avast behind me hearties!

I spend a day away actually doing some work for a change, and i miss this! At least I get a chance to say goodbye, and good luck with your new art & crafts import business! Wink

Through your efforts, lots more lads get lots more grief than when you started.

Don't be a strangler, er stranger!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scorpion Snake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We think you did a great job, why not stick around for a while.
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey, I have a two year break from baiting, and the week I decide to come back you go? Sad

Best wishes Shiver!

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck with everything that you do Shiver.

As others have said, your baits are legendary. The "dead parrot sketch" bait is a thing of rare beauty.

Thank you for creating this site and forum bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I echo YW's words.....

Quote:
I am sad to see you leave. I hope that you return one day. In the meantime though, know that you will be missed, never forgotten, and always welcomed back.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bye Shiver, and good luck - let us know how your other projects go! Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a newbie I can't claim I knew you, but your baits were my original reason for visiting Eater, as many other have said.

So I wish you well, and for the sake of all the lads who so desperately need money, I will work in your name to make Plunder & Flee Incorporated as successful as Northern Rock.

All the best.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! it sure is amazing what happens on a public holiday when my back is turned...

All the very best Mike, may your current and future plans turn out just as well as what resulted after some synapses made a few connections that added up to "What the world needs is a decent scambaiting website". The rest as they say, is history.

bow_down

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for creating this site. You have done a lot of good here. Not just the baiting part either. People have made friends here.

Sorry to see you go.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A twenty-one cannon salute to our pirate leader. The ship would have fallen to pieces without his inspirational baits.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't deal with this . . . say it ain't so Joe . . . say it ain't so . . .
Tia Rebeca
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck to you Shiver. Thanks so much for Eater.
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver, best wishes and tons of success on your next journey and adventures. My next toast is to you. Cheers.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Shiver for all you have done. I really do hope that you do pop your head in once in a while.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will echo all the others here in saying that one of your baits is what brought me to the site. The family is what kept me here and even brought me back after I had been gone for awhile. You have done yourself proud sir with the creation of this baby. Thank you.

I will now lower the colors for the Change of Command Ceremony, and proudly run up the Skull and Crossbones. It was my pleasure to serve the cause under your leadership.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mike for having put up this site.

You have been an inspiration for me.

Good luck for you and wish you all the best Cool

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank-you, Shiver for creating the eater and for gathering such a wonderful community together. Thank-you for doing so much to put 419 scams in the news, and in so many ways making it less profitable to scam. Thank-you for the endless entertainment of your published baits, and for their almost unassailable wow factor. Thanks for caring enough to weather the many difficulties that affected your personal life, and the many more lesser situations that must have made RL that little bit harder. Thanks for having the wisdom, humility and trust to step down when the time came.

bow_down

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, I'd like to say thanks for creating this site Second, I'd like to thank you for all the laughs you have given us over the years... I could go on.

In short. When you set this site up and shared your humorous and inspirational baiting escapades, you set the standard by which all baiting sites will be judged.

Good luck in your RL pursuits Mike.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>The man may be gone but the myth lives on through him founding this site, his legendary baits and trophies, his book, not to mention his Eater T-shirts, key rings and drinking mugs royalties.

Good luck in all your RL endeavours Shiver. You have passed the baton on into safe hands.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver..........thanks
Rover...........best wishes.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
kubis
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck Shiver, from a new kid on the block

magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've probably made more grown men cry than you care to admit. I'm the same.

Be well.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in honor of shiver I've decided to change my avatar for the first time ever. I also decided to use Lad-grade MS-Paint editing techniques rather than anything better, in honor of all the Hall of Shame entries.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see this Shiver. Every once in a while I'll read back over your baits (& the one we did together) with a little laughter and some sadness to.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic