SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Miss Campo up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one I'm done with .. took me about a month to piss her off .. Shame though, she manages a rental car (McLaren Mercedes F1) for $60 a day when you let her take care of hotel bookings. Somehow we didn't get along, these things happen. I have my sig to show for it.

Delivered-To: xxxxxxxxx
Received: by 10.78.173.6 with SMTP id v6cs690559hue;
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 07:45:06 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.171.10 with SMTP id t10mr30521491ane.58.1199288704947;
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 07:45:04 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web56915.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web56915.mail.re3.yahoo.com [66.196.97.104])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 36si20913020agc.37.2008.01.02.07.45.03;
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 07:45:04 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.97.104 as permitted sender) client-ip=66.196.97.104;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 66.196.97.104 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 24493 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Jan 2008 15:45:03 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
Received: from [196.3.61.4] by web56915.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Wed, 02 Jan 2008 07:45:03 PST
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 07:45:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Darling tell me more about yourself
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2140017647-1199288703=:24133"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-2140017647-1199288703=:24133
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hey honey,

I am so happy to hear back from you soon honey.I am sandra lili campo from Southafrica living with my parents before their divorce years back.My Dad is from Cape town SA while my mum is from Nigeria.I have too brothers and am the only girl among them.i am twin but my twin sister was late now and since my parent divorce themselves i am Currently with my mum here in Nigeria in Westafrican.I am newly on this site searching for a life partern cos my best friend did getting her own in this site which she to introduce me in.I have alot of love to share and have a very warm heart. when i am with someone, i am with him and only him. I have never cheated on any person in time of love affairs cos what i cherish so much in my life is faithfulness and truthfulness too.honey i will like to know if you are for real and also if you can be there for me at all time honey,are you caring?do you have a heart of Gold?do you feel for your partern in good and bad condition cos i will
always be there for my partner both in good and bad condition.please i need to know about all this in your next mail and also if we can make our relationship real by meeting each other real soon honey.so tell me your plans about it.

Secondly is that i will like to know if you have been married before or even have any kids of your own honey cos i need to know everything about the person before getting in relationship with you honey.I am working here in Nigeria Mineral industry in my uncle office as the secretary.I am the kind of person that things hurts very bad like cheating on me in our affair .i don't have a heart i cry alot if i was upset by something but i don't hide feeling i like to feel free wheneven am with my love.I am a very minded person.i like to be happy always.I hate trouble makes.I like to watch movies at my free time or listening to blues music and the type of movies that i love mostly is comedy cos i like to be laughing ,i like funny things.so honey please tell me more about what you are looking for in this site and also how we will make our relationship a real one by meeting each other face to face to know more about ourselves honey.

I am in love with my boy friend only when he is still alive.I need a preson that will help me forget his memory cos it was so painful to me whenever i remember his death.I am on this site today cos i need the right man for me,I need to been loved,I need the love of my life so that we can get settled.I will make a good wife if you want us to get married about having this affair.Honey please tell me if this is real,tell me if i can get you my heart to keep it for me without breaking it along Darling.I will also like to view your recent pics in your next email.thanks

[/mask]

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
capt_kipper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On it!

Cough. I need some lovin'.

Laughing

Jojo being fruity: let me give u a little of my self to u.

Nastya: You have not suffered after a meeting with a
bear???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic