SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Its been a while...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

..but Ive finally got my baiting boots back on and got back to making lad miserable again. My first bait in over a year, and my lad, Mr Kennedy, is getting a bit miffed that I keep forgetteing the orphaned child of his super rich dead client...

Quote:
Attention:Mr Frederick,
Thanks for your response,now listen, you should have manners okay?,i'm not sure you really want to help this little boy.Do you know the kind of insult you have exhibited to me, now you are only after money nothing else. i must confess to you that i am not impressed with your character.now let me ask you Mr Frederick, have you returned the adoption form that i sent to you? have you asked to glance at the little boy's picture?.Mr frederick, l must be plane to you i'm afraid of you.
I am not sure you want to help, rather you are after the money.I would have helped you to pay 50% of the bank charges but you have not convince me that you will be good to the little boy Johnson.now tommorow is the burial, but you don't even care let alone of showing concern. my dear is too bad of you.

All thesame,if i might say, you are too lucky that the Will has already beign prepared with your name before the death of my late client Mrs Summers.
So Mr Frederick, you should have courtesy.

Regards

John Kennedy

So, I replied with my first slap in a looong time..

Quote:
Dear Mr Kennedy,
Oooh you cheeky sod! I'll have you know that I have never insulted anyone, and Im not about to break the habit of a lifetime for a pillock like you!

Now, let me make this clear to you- you specifically told me that you were unable to help me with any of the fund, so I had to take measures to get the money myself. Why would i need to ask to see a photo of the young boy? Are looks all that matter to you, Mr Kennedy?

Now, if I didnt want to make sure that young Thompson or whatever his name is was taken care of, would i even have bothered replying to his late mothers email? She contacted me because she had nobody else, Mr Kennedy- not even you could look after the young lad, but she knew that if she left him in my care, he would have an adequatley paid job as a proffesional Wrestler to look forward to.

And where the hell am I meant to return the adoption certificate to? I cant exactly send it to the bank, can I? He is a young boy, Mr Kennedy, he is'nt money and much as you may like to, you cannot just withdraw him out of a cash machine whenever you feel like it!

Now, I think I deserve an apology, and I would also like to speak to young Thornton. Please ask him to email me at once.

Regards.

Ive missed this! Twisted Evil

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Gaz.

Looks like you're having fun already.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i love how many times the name changes in one mail. its just pure entertainment.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like riding a bike, eh Gaz? Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Gaz. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Gaz:

It does not take long to get back into baiting, just like riding a bike.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic