SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This made me mad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm always had problems with cancer scam mails - I lost both parents to cancer and I found baiting very difficult.

But when one Lad, finding that getting money out of me was taking a long time, suddenly told me his wife had cancer...

Quote:
my dear I have been having hard time since three days ago, by 2.30 pm my wife Mrs. Jennifer, started crying and suddenly was rushed to hospital and was later admitted and the following day, our family doctor asked that I should be present in the hospital immediately, Mr. Malcolm, the doctor gave this bad new and heartbreaking result yesterday being Wednesday that my wife had a breast cancer and my world was finished when I heard him say �BREAST CANCER� and I was confused and do not know what to say, but he calmed me down and I then have no other option than to be quit and listen to his advise.
He told me that she will be admitted to start receiving treatment and medication, now Mr. Malcolm, the problem is that the hospital is demanding a huge amount of money which I can not be able to take care at this point in time, due to the expenses and through the arrangement which was incurred on the process of making a positive arrangement for this fund to get it at this stage.
The doctor advised that she will take an X-ray by Friday been tomorrow and receiving a surgical operation after the X-ray which will cost the sum of � 126,525.00 pounds and I am having a financial difficulty right now that was the main reasons I have been trying to make sure that we get this fund claimed early.
I only have my last one months salaries in my account which is only �7,700 pounds and do not know how to come up with the rest of the fees, which the doctor is requesting for the operation to be carried out by next two week, I have been trying to know if I can raise money but all was in vain, I am very confused Mr. Malcolm, I do not really have any body to
help instantly and my only hope on financial assistance is the fund which is to be claimed out from UBS Investment Bank London by you Malcolm,
Please my good friend Malcolm, I am on my knees to ask for your kind assistance on this matter, I am waiting for your suggestion, I need help now, if you can be able to be of help to this bad situation, I promise to pay back immediately we receives this fund from the UBS Investment Bank, even with an interest, I will not care, all I need is assistance on this
matter, I pray that God will help me on this bad situation.
Please find in your heart to forgive me for confining my shameful problems to you. Mutual trust is based on the truth. A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship. As always, I wish you the best of health!

There aren't words for the hate I feel for that sort of blackmail!

So...

Quote:
I know that this is one hell of a shock, but for the love of Pete, that doesn't mean you have to give in to those gorram sharks! Look - I know for a fact that no gorram doctor can EVER demand that any fee be paid in advance. Hell's teeth, they tried that with Lawrence until we called their bluff! If that doctor won't do the operation unless you settle up front, then you can get him struck off, just like that Betts asshole. Didn't you learn your lesson from before?

But he keeps going:

Quote:
Like I told you last time in my last mail that the doctor of Valdese Hospital London advised that my wife will take her breast cancer X-ray today be Friday! Everything has done early today after that the doctor find out that my wife has STOMACH CANCER, you can find out the breast cancer X-ray here I have attached it to you. My wife Mrs. Jennifer Gloria Hinds, is now admitted in Valdese Hospital London today and she have started receiving treatment and medication, now the main reasons is what can I do to pay the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds after the operation I will balance them �26,525.00 pounds for the breast cancer operation
I am in a very big problem now Mr. Malcolm I don�t want my wife to die please can you help me fast...
Thank you very much and please try to assist me?

He attached some pictures of a cancer patient, which I didn't download.

He wants more, he'll get more!

Quote:
You're not listening!!!! Holy mother of God and all her whacky little nephews, don't you get it? THEY CAN'T DEMAND A DOWN PAYMENT BEFORE THE OPERATION! I got that as a ruling from the BMA when that maggot Betts tried the same thing with Lawrence! Hell, he wasn't even a real surgeon! Don't you ever learn? Who told you that you had to pay first? If it was the surgeon, then he's a gorram crook!
There's nothing lower than the kind of turd who'd use a cancer sufferer to rip you off. My old Corps Chaplain Book used to say that there's a special circle in Hell for certain people - child molesters and corrupt cops for example - and he would have said the same thing about this surgeon.
Report him to the BMA and get a new surgeon. I can't believe you'd let this happen again! Get him any way you can. This will take courage - and I know you have it.

[Emphasis added; but my Lad has no sense of irony]

Quote:
Find out more breast cancer X-ray of my wife here I have attached another X-ray to you please I need you assistants because I don�t want my wife to die. Malcolm, I want you to work very fast with and his boss of UBS Investment Bank London so that the whole amount of �45,745,000.00 will be claimed by you early next week. I am now in need of money to pay off the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds before the operation because the doctor of Valdese Hospital London said that I must paid off the advance fee of �126,525.00 pounds before the operation, I don�t know want next to do now? Please find in your heart to forgive me for confining my shameful problems to you. Mutual trust is based on the truth.

I started getting terse:

Quote:
I don't know what else to say except GROW A GORRAM PAIR AND TELL THAT MAGGOT OF A DOCTOR THAT YOU WON'T GIVE IN TO HIS GORRAM BLACKMAIL!
If you can't find the guts to stand up to that low-life leeching scum, then go to the hospital board and tell them what's happening. They'll have to stop it!

A few minor exchanges later, and I have an address for the "doctor".

Quote:
I am a friend of , whose wife Jennifer Gloria is undergoing treatment for cancer at Valdese Hospital. I am informed that you have demanded an upfront fee of �100,000. 00 pounds to operate on Mrs Hinds.
Give me one good reason why you shouldn't be struck off for this act of blatant extortion.

This came back:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail Mrs. , is admitted in Valdese Hospital London and she is now started receiving treatment and medication for her cancer problem,
Sir, the one major good reason about the advance fee of �100,000.00
needed to be paid before the operation is that Mrs. has want is called Stomach Cancer and Liver Cancer on her breast body that is major reason I told Mr. Nick Hinds, to pay the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds before the operation. Now I want you to know the Definition of Stomach Cancer Diseases and Definition of Liver Cancer Diseases in women body? Definition of Stomach Cancer: (a) Cancer of the stomach - also called gastric cancer or gastric carcinoma - is a treatable disease that can often be cured when it is found and treated at a local stage, Stomach cancers are classified according to what sort of
tissues they start in. (b) The most common type arises in the glandular
tissue lining the stomach. These tumors are called Aden carcinomas and
account for over 95 percent of all stomach tumors. (c) For example, if
stomach cancer spreads to the liver, the cancer cells in the liver are
actually stomach cancer cells. The disease is metastasis stomach
Definition of Liver Cancer Diseases and What is Liver Cancer? (a) There
are two main kinds of liver cancer. Heptoma and cholangiocarcinoma.
Heptoma is cancer of the hepatocytes. (The main functioning liver cell).
Hepatoma is primary liver cancer. Hepatoma usually grows in the liver as
a ball-like tumor, invading the normal tissue surrounding it. A history
of infection with the hepatitis B virus puts individuals at risk of
developing heptoma. (b) Cancer of the bile duct cells is called
cholangiocarcinoma. Cholangiocarcinoma originates in the bile ducts and
is often caused by infestation with the liver fluke Clonorchis (a parasite). The cancer grows along the bile ducts in sheets or lines, and is hard to find on X-ray studies. (c) Most cases of liver cancer are actually cancers that started in another organ. This is called metastases. Because of its very high blood flow and many biological functions, the liver is one of the most common places for metastases to grow. Tumors that originally arise in the colon, pancreas, stomach, lung or breast can spread to the liver. Liver cancer is much more prevalent in many of the developing countries than in the industrialized world. Its incidence is highest in sub Saharan Africa, China, southern Asia, and Japan. Japan is the exception of the industrialized countries. China accounts for about 45% of the world's cases. Sir that is major reason why I told your friend Mr. , to pay the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds before the operation because we know want we see in Stomach and Liver Cancer operation so Mr. , we need the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds before the operation and some medication drugs need to buy before the operation. I have to stop here you can reply back to us if you have any good answer to this thank you.

Calling this guy a parasite is an insult to liver flukes! So I wrote back:

Quote:
That is the most specious, self-serving load of bullshit I've ever heard! You would hold a sick woman to ransom - force her family into penury - just to line your gorram pockets? Does the Hippocratic Oath mean nothing to you? As far as I'm concerned, you have just confessed to extortion! I am going to report you to the BMA and the FRCS and when they're through with you, you won't even get employment in a veterinary clinic!

There's more, but right now I'm still angry. I've felt the anguish of learning that a loved one has cancer, I've seen the slow destruction that cancer causes, and though I've marvelled at the courage of those sufferers that I helped care for, and at the strength that we siblings developed in dealing with the crisis, the thought that someone could seek to leech off such a terrible event makes my hands shake with anger and my eyes brim over with sadness.

This one will learn true frustration. If anyone else can think of a way to make his life a misery... I'd welcome it.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a mass insult and/or mass bait is in order. Who seconds the motion?

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are the lowest form of human on earth
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep at him, Yastreb. I share your feelings after losing three close friends and two relatives to cancer in the past four years. Evil or Very Mad This lad deserves whatever you can give him.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I don't consider them human, at all. They have no compassion. Pets are more human than these breathing organisms. They deserve everthing we dish out on them, and more. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you open this guy to a mass bait, I'll waste some of his time.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an excellent example of why I hate lads. They will stop at nothing to try to get paid. He deserves what he has comming to him IMHO Twisted Evil

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
big man
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"has want is called Stomach Cancer and Liver Cancer on her breast body "

liver cancer on her breast? Rolling Eyes
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone wishes to pose as angry members of the public outraged at the venality of the doctor (method acting, I know), then feel free to insult at .

Since would have posted the details as you see them in my iniitial post on various forums and bulletin boards (he's as mad as hell too), you can be anyone from anywhere. Just give him hell.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I've had Alicia Keys work on these bastards before. A little bit of googling and you can run rings around their diagnosis. If you would like Alicia to schedule charity surgery and treatment for his mother and have her physicians talk to his doctor (and in the process find out he's nothing more than a third rate witch doctor), feel free to pm me.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Bullwinkle
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex, you haven't received an official second yet. Thus, "I second the motion!" I suspect that it will be passed by acclamation!

Yastreb, I can certainly join in the insults/outrage. Shall I claim to be a friend of "Mr. Malcolm", from whom I heard about his unethical conduct?

I'm sorry about your losses and about the pain that this business is causing you.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone from anywhere can have at our leeching little doctor. Former comrades-in-arms from the US Marine Corps, tourists that Malcolm has corresponded with or spoken to (he's a survival instructor living around Alice Springs in Central Australia), members of military history or politics forums... all good.

One important note: at no point did Malcolm call anyone. He hasn't been able to use the phone since a firing range accident at Camp Lejeune left him with permanent tinnutus (my anti-phone modality, and I want to keep that part of the story straight).

Sand Timer x 7
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll have a go.
My dad had chemoembolisation for liver tumours last autumn and my mother in law has battled breast cancer.
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my characters read about this on the internet and is outraged. She thinks he is an EVIL DOCTOR and hopes that God will punish him, and says it's his fault if the nice lady with cancer dies.

I've lost relatives to cancer too. These lads really are sickening. Sad

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E-insult sent.

Suppose, yastreb, that we bombard him with insults for a few days, then offer to pay for the surgery. Of course, we'll send money via Mr. Me's "MTCN Secure" service and Windypops' "Tempest Transport".
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So be it. He dies tonight.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, you're a more accomplished baiter than I so I am talking UP to you with this advice.

I hate all lads, and your situation is yet another example of why. But I would recommend that you let this one go, at least for a while. Many months ago, I posted in here about a lad whose tactics and images actually made me cry with rage. The members here let me vent, and advised me to do the same thing. If a lad "gets to you" somehow, you're best to drop him like the scum that he is and let someone else pull his strings for a while. In my case my hatred was getting in the way of effective baiting, which gave the lad (a my-baby-is-dying mugu) an advantage he didn't deserve. No mugu is worth stirring up personal feelings. "Never let your baits get personal" was the advice I received.

I believe some of that good advice was offered by you, my friend. I only offer it back in case it will do you (f**k your lad, he can burn in hell) any good right now. Lads will come and go, but we need you to remain cold and level-headed and fun.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx to all of you for your support and understanding.

Bullwinkle; that's a good plan. I had a PM'd suggestion that should cover the money aspect. The rest of you can keep at the doctor.

Obi-wan; your point is a good one. However, I compartmentalise fairly easily (it's how I stayed sane over those two years when my parents died) and I'll be OK.

What happens next is in the lap of the gods. I don't think the original Lad (assuming he's not the doctor as well) will give up easily - he honestly thinks that I sent money ($4000) to a namesake of his a year ago.

Actually before this part of it the bait had some unpleasant features. Hearken to what my Lad said when Malcolm revealed the imminent arrival of the daughter he (Malcolm) never knew he had:

Quote:
If she really want to see her biological father live her but tell her that you are very sure that she is coming back with much money because you don?t your finances is done to help ok that is my advise thank you.

Quote:
Make sure that you tell her that you are very broke that you don?t have cash at hand now and you don?t know want to do to get money, after that wait to hear her respond before you will take any action on her ok.

Quote:
Know one can consider women so you have to be very carefully, cautiously, watchfully in anything you are doing with Liza, if she arrived in Sydney.
Please don't think of women now because I know everything about them here in UK and i know how I work with them so my good friend Mr. Malcolm, you have to be carefully?

Sand Timer x 7
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
I don't consider them human, at all.

Absolutely agreed.

Way to go Yastreb. Cancer lads are lower even than regular lads in my opinion. I always target them specifically.

Can't wait to hear the evil doctor's reaction. Very Happy

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're giving that "doctor" hell because the other Lad is keeping up the pressure!

Quote:
Yesterday evening my wife started crying again! I rush to the Doctor , residence to ask him why his staff refused to gave my wife treatment and medication again, because they stop giving my wife treatment Mr. Malcolm, can you believe this.
I was totality confused when my wife told me that she didn�t receiving treatment and medication day before yesterday be Saturday and Sunday when I advise doctor , that I will come up with my last one months and this months salaries in my account which is only �15,400 pounds by tomorrow be Monday.
I ask doctor , please can you inform back to your staff to started giving my wife treatment and medication doctor Kamborra, said yes he will do that I say ok thanks I will be back to your office by tomorrow be Monday with �15,400 pounds.
Early this morning I went back to the hospital to find out form my wife family friend who is there with her to know if she has started receiving treatment and medication as doctor , promise when I get to the hospital my wife family friend told me that my wife did not receiving any treatment but the doctor , promise me that she will be receiving treatment immediately but now nothing was done.
This is a very big problem to me because I don�t have money to pay off the advance fee of �100,000 pounds only God knows my problem.
I will try to send doctor �15,400 pounds and another �4,300 pounds a friend promise to gave me today after everything it will come up to �19,700 pounds I will send it to doctor Kamborra account this morning to see what will happen next please Mr. , assist me by working very fast with Mr. and his boss , I need only �80,300 pounds to balance doctor this week for faster operate on my wife operation before this week Thursday!
Once again please help me by working very fast with Mr. and his boss of UBS Bank because I don�t know what I will tell my children if my wife , dies this will be a very big problem to me if it happened! Want do I need to do with my life, if I don�t have a wife, Mr. Malcolm, I and my children will not dear it so please do want you can to help us.

Okay - this needs some calm - deep breath...

Quote:
WHAT THE SAM FRICK ARE YOU DOING?
You're giving in to a blackmailer! What makes it worse it that now seems that his whole gorram staff are as heartless as he is!
Nick, you called me friend a year ago, when I sent the money for Lawrence's operation. You trusted me then. Why are you not listening to me now? THEY CAN'T DO THAT!! For the love of Pete, is the hospital board OK with what that maggot is doing? If it is, then I suggest you call the police, the current affairs shows, the newspapers, EVERYBODY! This is about the worst thing I've heard about in a long while!
I've been doing some networking - posting on medical website forums and anywhere I've subscribed. You would not believe the reaction that I've been getting. One and all, they are totally behind me (and you) against that doctor. The BMA hasn't responded to my email, but I'm hoping that someone at the local hospital can pull some strings. There are a lot of people out there who are as mad as hell about this.
As for the money... I am not going to give a cent to an extortionist, no matter what. It's too late for even if he changes his mind; he's tainted beyond recovery. When you find a surgeon with ethics to do the op, and he does it, I'll be happy to help. But help that gorram criminal - that I won't do.

Then a quick note to the "doctor":

Quote:
You heartless, greedy, evil son of a bitch - I just heard what you're doing to . You're holding her to ransom.
I am going to make sure you don't get away with it. Whatever it takes, I will see you punished.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "doctor" replied! Three messages in under 45 minutes!

Quote:
Sir, Mrs. , is on treatment and medication and I have to wait after the treatment and medication by Wednesday next tomorrow I will start operate on her for operation by early morning Thursday everything will be done thank you sir.

That doesn't gell with the other Lad's messages.

Quote:
said that you were still demanding full payment before the operation, or even to give medication. I believe him ahead of you!

I seem to have annoyed him:

Quote:
Sir, Mrs. , is on treatment and medication and I have to wait after the treatment and medication before I will start the operation by morning Thursday Sir. What did I do makes you callus me a heartless, greedy, evil son, because I told Mr. , to pay the advance fee of �100,000. 00 pounds before the operation why can't you help him pay the advance fee of �100,000 to help save his wife Mrs. , you are here callus me heartless, greedy, evil son please stop it..

Stop it? Shocked

Quote:
You've just proved to me that you are without human feelings. You've also shown that you have given up on all that it means to be a doctor. If you had a conscience you'd renounce your title, but you don't have one; you're several parts a psychopath.
Demanding payment before you operate makes you a blackmailer - an extortionist - a gorram fraud. I called you all the things that I did because you're all of those things, and I don't take back a word of it.
Suggesting that I help pay is the final insult. It's like a kidnapper suggesting that I help pay the ransom. I'll never give you a penny, even if you backed off now. You're tainted; you're dirty; and you're a disgrace.

But still...

Quote:
Sir, Is not that I still demanding full payment before the operation, what I said is that I need money for Mrs. Jennifer Gloria Hinds, operation before Thursday that is all any amount I can use it to start operate on her wife operation so that before early morning Thursday everything will be done. Do you understand me sir.

Oh yes, I do:

Quote:
said that you placed the cost of the operation at over a hundred grand, and that you want an even hundred grand before you'll operate. As I told him, YOU DON'T HAVE THAT RIGHT!
When they strike you off, it'll be a great day for your profession.

Sand Timer x 7
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me the first message you quoted in your last post as well.

If you'd like me to continue hounding him about it, I'd be more than happy to. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep on him, Dolores, please... and everyone else who wants to take a crack, lay on!

Sand Timer x 7
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have it on good authority that the UN have opened an investigation into him. He's in some serious trouble.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad try this once, trying to squeeze some money out of me faster but claiming a sudden stomach... injury Confused

Anyway, the best part of the bait was when he tried to drop the whole issue when he found that it was more frustrating than his standard script. Of course, I wouldn't let it go and drug it out for an extra week.

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic