SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad talks about romance scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear.

Thank for your letter also forgive me for that that, I at once could not write to you. Right at the beginning
of the letter, I have addressed to you as " Dear ". I think, that it, I am not simple so have made. I do not
know, but I really feel Yours Affinity and heat. Besides I shall bring to you words of one wise person "
Affinity oppress also bodies, yours Second half - it that feeling with which is necessary to live all life ".
We should to learn appreciate people and it The most important. I have not completely departed yet such loss,
it is still very hard for me on soul and I can not get used to idea, That I absolutely alone in this world. It
is really hard for me, if there was no some more your dialogue with me, to me would be still More hardly.
There is such strange feeling to me, we never met you and we write only letters Each other, but I feel your
heat to me. I do not know, certainly may, I am mistaken, but I really feel. To me Very pleasantly that we have
found each other in this big world of the Internet. Though if fairly we may not To trust each other. Because
now it is so much lie and a deceit in the Internet. And I heard histories, as ours much Or other girls break
heart and soul the deceit, taking away thus money at men. Speaking even about Money, they not so it is simple
to everyone get also everyone earns their heavy work in sweat of the person, working Each day all day long.
But most this that is insulting, that, the wound in heart opens and she not quickly heals. So it is not
pleasant for me, when girls so act with men. And really it is very a pity to me of all those men, which Have
suffered from such girls. I think, that feelings which have arisen need to be respected. If we shall
appreciate, To respect and trust the friend to the friend at us all will be good. On it, I shall finish the
letter. Thank that you still with me also support me a difficult minute. Remember, That I think of you and I
recollect you. Know in depth of Russia there is a girl who wishes you only all The most good.

Your close friend from depth of Russia Yulia.

Let's remember this point when the inevitable money request comes.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dearest Wayne,

I am think that if you trusting this girls, mostly her wound in her heart opens, and she not heals quickly.
I heard histories much as baiter break heart of scammer and the deceit. They were to ask for panties, and lemons and such fruits. But most which this insulting, she is wait for the Western Union, and yet she speak of this like it is happen.

But you the cruel man.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember, distance, age, or colour do not matter.

(Sorry! Wrong continent!)

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neh .. this one differs from all the others .. This one is from 'the depth of Russia' .. they're all loaded down there .. You've got yourself a new girlfriend here. Congrats !

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It always makes me chuckle when a lad warns me of scammers on the internet Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic